Kaja!

This is Why I Don't Fall in Love

​I was horrified. I mean I just puked up like a bunch of blood. I was scared out of my mind. I felt myself getting lightheaded. The other guys must have noticed me swaying because I felt a few hands reach out to me but none reached their destination as I hit the ground with a thud. The last thing I heard before I out was Jonghyun (I think) calling for the doctor.

When I came to a few hours later (I think), I heard muffled voices. They sounded so close yet so far. I tried to open my eyes but they weren't cooperating with me. I started panicking wondering if I'd ever be able to open my eyes. When I finally pried my eyes open the first thing I saw was Key's worried face.

"SHE'S AWAKE!!!" Someone screamed. I got tackled by the guys.

"Yah get off me! I'm fine." I told them.

"No you're not Sora. You just puked up blood. That's not supposed to happen." Key said. Oh no. He was going into umma mode again. Not good. "You are staying here until the doctors say you're fine." He crossed his arms.

"Hell no Key! I'm ing scared of hospitals and you know that. Plus the ing nurse don't even know what she's doing. I'm not staying here Key. End of conversation." I tried to get out the bed I was on but couldn't. I looked at my arms and realized I was connected by a bunch of IVs. I ripped them out of  my arm and jumped off the bed. I felt a breeze. I scowled when I saw that they had put me in a hospital gown.

"Who the put me in this?!? Where the are my clothes?!?" I looked at the guys one by one. Key just sighed and lowered his head.

"I changed you. We have to make sure it's okay for you to leave first. Minho already got cleared." Key said jerking his thumb at Minho, who was now sitting comfortably in a chair.

"Ugh fine. Oppa go find that head doctor and see if I can leave." I told Onew. He nodded and left the room. A few minutes later Onew walked back in with the doctor behind him.

"Can I leave?" I asked him rudely.

"I can release you but I'd highly recommend you stay overnight so we ca~" I cut him off, annoyed already.

"No way in hell am I staying here over night. I'm leaving. Now!" I turned to Key who already had my clothes in his hand. I took them and went into the bathroom to change. I dressed quickly. By the time I was done and stepped back out into the room, the doctor was gone.

"Okay I'm ready. Let's leave. Please. I'm begging you." Onew nodded and walked towards the door. We all followed. We took the elevator to the first floor because we were on the second floor. When we got to the ground floor Onew went to the front desk to check us out. When he was done we walked outside to our vehicles.

I was about to climb onto  my motorcycle when someone cleared their throat. I turned around. Key raised his eyebrow at me with his arms crossed.

"You don't think I'm gonna let you ride your bike after you just got out of the hospital. Either you ride passenger to someone driving or you come with us and someone rides your bike alone." Key said.

"There is no way someone is touching my baby without me being there. Someone drive my bike. I'll ride passenger. Wait?!? Do any of you know how to ride a motorcycle?" I asked them.

"I do." Jonghyun said. "I'll ride Sora's bike. Key drive my car and take Taemin with you. Onew drive your car and take Minho with you. Kaja!" Jonghyun straddled my bike and put on a helmet. I put mine on and wrapped my arms around Jonghyun's waist. Jonghyun immediately pulled out of the parking lot. I leaned into his ear to tell him something.

"Jjong can you take me to my condo?" I asked him.

"Yeah sure gimme your address." I gave him my address then pulled out my phone to call Onew and Key. I told them to follow us to my condo. They both agreed. Key already knew where my condo was. Onew just needed to follow us. It took us a while to get to my condo.

When we got there, everyone parked next to each other, and followed me into the building. We rode the elevator up to the 4th floor. When it beeped I stepped out with the boys behind me. I walked to my door and fumbled around in my bra for my keys. I pulled them out and unlocked my door. When I walked into my living room I was horrified at the sight before me.