"Little" Mess

This is Why I Don't Fall in Love

​The next morning I woke to the bed bouncing. I groaned and rolled over only to run into another body. I open my sleep drunken eyes to see an equally annoyed Taemin. I sat up straight in bed to look at the source of annoyance. I locked eyes with Minho, Onew, and Jonghyun. When I looked at them they immidiately stopped.

"What the are you doing?!?" I screamed at them annoyed as hell.

"We came in here to wake you and Taemin up because Key would flip if he knew you slept with Taemin." Onew explained.

"Hyung you make it sound like we had ." Taemin told him.

"And  you better get your on the couch in the living room and act like you've been sleeping there the whole night." Minho continued.

"Like now!!!" Jonghyun screamed at me. "He's in the bathroom!" With that said I jumped out of Taemin's bed, grabbing one of his blankets, and made a beeline towards the living room. I heard the bathroom door open just as my body hit the couch. I shut my eyes to fake sleep.

I heard a chorus of "Hey hyung!", "Morning Key!", and "Good morning," coming from the room I just narrowly escaped. I heard Key ask where I was. I heard Onew tell him I had slept on the couch. I heard footsteps coming towards the living room. I strewn the blanket over half my body to make it look realistic. I shut my eyes and started breathing softly.

I felt the couch go down by my feet as someone sat on it. I felt someone shaking me gently. "Sora wake up. We're taking care of that "little" mess from yesterday. Come on Sora wake up." I groaned and pretended like someone had just woken me from a deep sleep.

"Key oppa?" I questioned, acting like I couldn't see yet. I rubbed my eyes and squinted at him. "Oh good morning Key oppa! I'll go wash up and get ready." I told him sweetly. I threw my legs over the side of the couch, wrapped the blanket around my body, and shuffled to the bathroom. Before I could completely leave the room Key stopped me.

"Sora why were you sleeping on the couch?" Key asked.

I smiled a him and said, "Because oppa! I know you wouldn't like me sleeping with Taemin, the other boys are out of the question, and I didn't want to bother you anymore than I already have oppa." With that I left. Once I disappeared from view I ducked into Taemin's room to grab my toothbrush. I ran out and into the main bathroom once I retrieved it.

I ran the water in the shower as I brushed my teeth and gurgled some mouthwash. I stripped out of my clothes for my morning shower and stepped under the hot water. I regretted not grabbing Onew's body wash. Oh well. I'd just have to make do with what I have. When I was finished I turned off the water, wringing my hair out in the bathtub. I pulled back the curtain and stepped out when the door flew open. I was screwed. I didn't even have a towel.