I forgot

This is Why I Don't Fall in Love

"It's not what it looks like! I swear!" I screamed. I jumped off of Minho and ran over to Onew.

"It really isn't her fault Jinki." Minho said.

"I know." Onew simply said.

"Please oppa belie-WAIT?!?.....You know?" I asked.

"Yeah I know. I saw the whole thing." He said. I was dumbstruck.

"But you just walked in....." I trailed off.

"No I was here for awhile. I was going to my room and was in front of your door when I heard you scream." He explained.

"That wasn't me screaming....." I said. o_o

"It was me." Minho said annoyed. -_-

"Well that's awkward but ok. So I overheard your whole conversation. Didn't I tell you to lock your doors and windows Sora?" Onew scolded me.

I hung my head in shame. "Mianhae oppa. I forgot."

"It's ok guys. Let's pretend this little.....fiasco, didn't happen." Onew said gently smiling at us. He turned to leave but stopped, looked at us again and said, "Yah both of you put some clothes on!" Then left.

I pushed Minho out of my room then walked over to the dresser where my clothes were. I pulled out a simple black v-neck and grey skinnies. I slipped my outfit on then looked for some cute socks. I found my SHINee ones and put them on. When I was satisfied with my clothes I pulled my hair up into a y bun then walked out of my room.

I think I knew the way to the dining room so I lead myself there. I actually made it to the right place without getting lost. Yay me!

"Hey oppa!" I chirped at Onew. I threw my arms around him still smiling.

"Did you hit your head or something Sora? Why are you so happy?" He asked suspiciously.

"Becauseeee oppa. Saranghae. Aahhhhh! Isn't it a beautiful day? We should do something outside oppa!" I said to him.

"That sounds like a great idea. We'll run the idea by Minho when he comes down. As if on cue Minho came into view. I unlatched myself from Onew and flew towards Minho.

"Hi Minho!" I chirped at him as well. He looked at me as if I were ing crazy (o.O) which I think I was. Why was I so happy? I didn't even ing know.

"Well good morning to you to!" He finally smiled then sat down. We looked at the food Onew made, thanked him, then dug in. I was cheerfully talking to Onew and Minho about what we should do today and about to take a bite of Onew's delicious strawberry pancakes(the boy can definitely cook) when my phone rang. ​Bounce to you bounce to you Nae gaseumeun neol janghae jabil sudo Eobseul mankeum ddwigo itneungeol. ​I picked up my phone and looked at the number. I didn't know it but answered anyway.

"Yoboseyo" I said. No answer so I tried again. "Yoboseo." I heard breathing on the other line then I heard something I never ever wanted to hear.

"If you ever want to see your brother and boyfriend again listen very closely........"