Stay the night? PRZ!!!

This is Why I Don't Fall in Love

Two hours later found us tending to the previously feuding boys' wounds. I was blotting Key's lips and icing his black eye while Onew was icing both of Jonghyun's black eyes. Onew was scolding the boys on how their makeup noonas would kill them tomorrow when an idea popped into my head. 

I gently tapped Onew's shoulder making him turn to me. "Onew I could cover up their bruises with minimal makeup so when the noonas see them they won't know what happened but still be able to apply their makeup without it caking up if you guys want?" Key immediately nodded his approvement. Jonghyun nodded after thinking it over awhile.

Onew thought it over then said, "That'd be a great idea Sora! Could you please cover the boys' bruises tomorrow?" He smiled hopefully at me. 

"Of course I could! I'll come over super early tomorrow in the morning and do it." I told Onew.

"He frowned and shook his head. "Nonsense!" he said. "You'll stay with us tonight. I won't take no for an answer." Onew said.

"I don't' want to intrude on you guys. I've already been a burden on you guys today. I don't want  to over stay my welcome." I tried to change his mind. 

"That's bull Sora! You're like a sister to us now. Plus we can get to know each other more. End of conversation. You're staying in Key's room. That's it." The boys all enthusiastically nodded. I let out a sigh of defeat as I said ok. After stopping the wounded boys' blood and bandaging them up, we made them apologize to each other. After that was over we retired to the living room to get to know each other.

Minho said they should all ask me questions then if I had any questions I could ask them when they were done. They decided they were going to ask by youngest to oldest meaning Taemin was up first. He smiled at me and said, "What's your favorite color Sora?" 

"Black," I told him.

He nodded and continued. "Have you ever had a boyfriend before Key hyung?"

"Yes I have," I said quickly, not wanting to go in depth about that topic. Sensing that I was uneasy about the topic and Key was in the room, he continued.

"Ok last question from me for now," Taemin started blushing and I could tell it was going to be something embarrasing. "Why are you so pretty Kim Sora?" Taemin's face was so red now. I pecked him on th echeek and told him to chill.

"Thank you for saying that Taemin," I said to Taemin. "And Onew earlier too." I nodded at Onew which he returned with a cute smile. "But I'm really not that pretty at all. I just wear makeup to try to make me look pretty." Everyone shook their heads saying that I was really pretty.

"Take your makeup off so we can see your real face then, Sora," Jonghyun bluntly said.

"NEVER! I'm really ugly with my makeup off. Only Key has seen me with my makeup off. I'm surprised he's still with me." I looked  at my hands in my lap ashamed that I was so ugly. 

I was yanked out of my sadness when a gentle hand rested on my chin. The hand's owner turned me to face him. I was shocked to see that the hand belonged to none other than Taemin. "Sora I bet your really pretty with your makeup off too," he gave me a sweet smile as he leaned forward to peck my cheek. Taemin seemed to calm down enough to become brave and pull that off without Key breaking his face. He really was a noona killer. Too bad no one knew i was his noona yet but the question was bound to pop up by one of the other members.

"My turn!" Minho shouted as he slung an arm around me. Key glared at him but he just ignored it. "Ok Sora, what's your favorite food?

"Ramen," I told him simply. 

He nodded and continued. "Have you always lived in Seoul?" I nodded at him to signify I did. "And one last thing," I raised a brow at him to keep going. "If you ever break up with Key go out with me arasso?" 

"Arasso!" I said as Key was fuming when I kissed Minho's cheek.

I found myself being quickly yanked away from Minho and found myself in someone's lap. "MY TURN!" Jonghyun said as I struggled to get out of his lap. He saw this and wrapped his arms around my waist to keep me from escaping. I could feel Key's glare on us but I didn't look up because Key got scary when he was protective or mad. "Ok first off how old are you? We need to know which honorific to use for you and which ones you use for us."

I smirked at him and said, "Guess." Everyone started guessing random ages but \when I heard 40 I flipped out on Taemin and smacked him with the closest thing to me, which was fortunately for him, a pillow. He surrendered so I stopped hitting him. "Yah guys I'm not that old but I'll give you a hint. Only one though. Onew is my oppa." From that everyone deduced that I wasn't older than 23.

I was suprised when Onew immediately said, "21." 

"Ding ding ding! Onew oppa is right! And who said I was 16? Was it you again Taemin with your outrageous age guesses?" He nodded causing me to threaten him with the pillow again.

He backed away and hid behind Minho. "HYUNG! Noona's going to hurt me!" Taemin cuddled into Minho's back. Minho scolded me on scaring his baby as Taemin snickered at the sight of me cowering into Jonghyun in fear of Minho. 

"Sorry Minho! I won't do it again!" I screamed, scared of  Minho's seriousness. 

Jonghyun finally cleared his throat saying that it was still his turn. "How long have you and Key been going out?" I stayed quiet and let Key answer that one to avoid conflicting answers. Key quickly said a month. The guys got angry taht he didn't tell them about me earlier. He apoligized and we all turned back to Jonghyun for his next question.

"Have you guys had yet?" He asked bluntly.