Wow!

This is Why I Don't Fall in Love

The next morning I woke up with a heavy mass under me. I pried open my sleepy eyes and they widened at what they saw. Sometime during the night I had managed to get on top of Minho. I was about to roll off him when I stopped. I observed his face smiling lightly. He's so handsome. I wonder what it would be like if I was still going out with him. It's really a shame our relationship was so short-lived. The big question though is do I still love him?

I pushed the thoughts to the back of my head like I usually did and got up. I cleaned up my sleeping area and took the stuff up to my room. I put everything back in its place then got ready for the day. I showered and tried to rebandage my stomach as best I could. I put on some black tights and an oversized grey SHINee t-shirt I had and threw my hair up into a messy bun with a few strands falling around my face.

I decided I was going to cook breakfast for the boys today. I ran back downstairs and made a beeline for the kitchen. I pulled out all the things I would need then got to work. When I was done the dining room table was set with all sorts of breakfast foods from end to end. I had wanted to make a Korean and American breakfast so I mixed both cuisines.

"Sora what are you-WOAH!" Onew said walking into the dining room.

"I made breakfast!" I told him happily.

"No you made a feast. Wow this is amazing Sora! I'll go wake the others up." He said leaving to go get the others. A few minutes later the boys all walked in and gasped.

"Did you do all this?!?", "Babe wow!!!", "Nice!", "Let's eat!" With that we all took our seats and dug in. We all ate and chatted normally until my phone rang. It felt like deja vu. Last time my phone rang during a meal, people were kidnapped. I was almost afraid to look at the screen. Everyone stared at me, waiting for me to pick it up. I finally took a deep breath and glanced at the screen. The picture on my screen shocked me though.

Kim Heechul? Why was he calling me? I picked up my phone and hit talk. 

Yeboseyo." I said.

"Sora?!?" He said kind of panicky. I was starting to get worried.

"Heechul! What's wrong?!?" I asked him getting scared. Heechul didn't show his emotions much. He was the careless type and rarely spazzed.

"Sora....Leeteuk......"