Can you keep a secret?

This is Why I Don't Fall in Love

​Taemin and I immediately pulled away from each other. I hurriedly buttoned my shirt back up as Taemin pulled down his shirt and pulled up his zipper. I didn't make eye contact with the person at the door because I was afraid of who it would be. It couldn't have been Key he would've blown up. I finally gathered enough courage to look up. My eyes met Minho's then quickly looked away.

Next to me Taemin was stuttering, trying to explain to his hyung. "H-hyung! It's not what it looks like!" Minho just kept staring at us then came up to me and pulled me up to him. He crushed his lips against mine and kept them there as if waiting for a reaction. This boy was pretty smart and I bet he had caught on to my little lie.

​He pulled away and opened his mouth. "My suspicions have been confirmed. You're not actually going out with Key. You're related to him. If I dare to jump to conclusions I'd even say you were his sister. It's no coincidence that you have the same last  name. Plus if you had a boyfriend, based on your personality and how you've acted so far, you wouldn't cheat on him." Minho concluded. My jaw dropped at how spot on his guess was.

​Taemin also looked shocked. "So what you're trying to say hyung, is that Sora is actually Key's sister?" Minho nodded.

"But of course only Key or Sora could actually confirm to us if that's correct." Both boys eyes were on me in an instant. I looked at my hands in my lap and slowly nodded. "But why'd you lie?" Minho questioned.

"I cam ehere expecting for Key to introduce me as his sister but when Jonghyun said I was his girlfriend I understood what Key was doing. When he hugged me he told me to play along. I only agreed because I planned to make him suffer for what he did to me before and for lying about who I was to him." Taemin only nodded. Minho smirked knowing he had been correct the whole time.

"So noona, are you going to tell the other hyungs?" Taemin quietly asked in case someone overheard our conversation.

​I shook my head. "I don't know yet. I'm going to ask Key tonight and tell him that you two know. I don't know what he's going to do from their."

Minho's smirk widened as he thought of something. I knew what he was going to say but I dreaded it. "So what were you and Taemin doing?" That put a blush on both our faces. We both didn't answer him because we didn't even know what happened. We just got caught up in the moment.

​Minho just nodded in understandment. "I assume you both just got caught up in the moment." I was shocked at how fast this boy was at understanding things. It was like he could read all our minds. He was abot o leave again but turned back. "Oh Sora, you remember that question I asked you? If you weren't with Key you'd go out with me. I'm still serious about that. I hope you are to. So I guess we're going out know." He smirked and came over to me and pecked my lips then left.

​I turned back to Taemin in shock. "So what do we do about you know......?" Taemin asked me. 

"Didn't we just both caught up in the moment dongsaeng?" I asked him knowing that deeper it was more than that.

"U-um yeah. That was it." Taemin said quietly looking down. I felt bad knowing that he had feelings for me and I was going out with Minho now. 

"I'm really sorry Taemin. Minho asked first but that doesn't mean that I don't love you too. Can you keep a secret?" I asked him once more pecking him on the lips. He smiled and nodded at me. "Can you please tell me where the bathroom and Key's room is?" Taemin nodded and told me. "Thanks donsgaeng. I smiled at him and took the clothes he gave me and headed towards the bathroom. I went in, the light, and locked it. I stripped out of my street clothes and slipped into Taemin's clothes. I sniffed them and sighed in pleasure. He smelled so good.

​I folded my clothes up into a pile. I turned to the sink and saw a purple toothbrush and a note. This is for you Sora. -Onew :) I smiled to myself at his thoughtfulness. I picked it up and threw the note in the trash. I found the toothpaste and put dome on the brush. I brushed my teeth good then put my brush in the matching case. I smiled that Onew thought of that too.

I looked at my makeup clad face and got ready to wash it off. I splashed my cheeks forehead and chin with water to get rid of the powder. I wet some toilet paper and used that to erase my eye makeup. When I was done I splashed my face one more time then looked at myself. I cringed at the sight of my face. I grabbed my clothes off the toilet and rested my hand on the door handle. I had to run to Key's room so no one could see me without my makeup.

I knew my brother had tons of makeup that I could use tomorrow morning and the boys had their corresponding skin tone colors so I could fix Jonghyun's and Key's faces. I yanked open the door, turned off the light and ran to Key's room. I didn't make it as a strong pair of hands grabbed me.