Wake Up Kim Sora

This is Why I Don't Fall in Love

The darkness soon gave way to something else. Five boys sitting on the edge of a rooftop. The first one was strong and tall but showed his gentle side when he smiled. The second one wasthe  most innocent out of the five. His baby features were so cute and irresistible.

The third one had dark hair slung over his eyes and was very handsome. He had been through many things. You could tell by looking into his eyes. He had a protective presence. The fourth one was different. He was in white unlike the other four. His hair had been died blonde with layers giving him an edgy look but when he smiled at you all you thought was y dino.

The last boy stood tall and proud. He looked at all the boys in front of him with so much love. He was their leader. Their guardian. His protective aura differed greatly from the dark haired boy's with hair in his eyes. The leader's was tenfold. As I looked at them all, I realized something.

They all had graceful wings protruding out of their backs. They all had black wings except for the blonde boy. He had white ones. They were all angels. Not by their looks, but literally. Whether it was fallen or reborn, they were angels.

"Sora!" One called.

"Sora!" Another called. The leader stepped forward to look at me. Then opened his mouth to speak.

"You have to wake up Kim Sora. Now." With that, the younger boys fluttered their wings and gracefully took off from the roof. "But remember we are and always will be your angels." He said. The leader looked at me one more time before taking off after his dongsaengs. What did he mean I have to wake up? Aren't I already awake.

I felt a tugging feeling dragging me into another direction but resisted it. I needed to open my eyes. I couldn't stay here much longer. I closed my eyes and pretended I was trying real hard to open my eyes. It must've worked because when I opened my eyes I saw five blurs hovering over me. I focused the blurs until they became visible shapes.

Five boys. Five different expressions. All related to sadness somehow.

"You're awake." Was all the leader had to say before they tackled me with smiles. One was crying and I felt really bad so I pulled him in for a hug. 

"Jagi what's wrong?" I asked him.

"I thought I lost you." He told me sobbing into my shoulder. "Don't ever do that again!" He said sniffling. I was hugged and squeezed by the other boys. Someone grabbed me again and gave me a bone crushing hug.

"Yah dongsaeng are you okay?" He asked still teary eyed. I whimpered as my wounds made themselves known from the pressure of the hug. He saw this and loosened his grip on me.

"I'm not your dongsaeng! We are the same age pabo and yeah I'm fine. I just got shot in the shoulder and stabbed in the stomach. I'm pretty peachy." I told him sarcastically.

"Awww she's back!" Jonghyun teased but smiled nonetheless. Leader was right. They were my angels. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all know what picture I was describing. Right?