Omo!

This is Why I Don't Fall in Love

Eunhyuk was interrupted by a soft tapping at the door. I let out the breath I had been holding.

"Come in!" I told them from the comfort of Taemin's arms. The door opened and a bunch of boys streamed in. Hyukjae and Heechul got up and welcomed them with smiles. I was confused. "Taemin who are they?" I asked him. He looked at me weirdly but told me anyway.

"That's BigBang, Exo-K, SNSD's Yoona and Jessica, and the rest of the guys." He told me. I almost fell out of his lap when it dawned on me who they were. How did I not notice?

"You mean I'm in the same room as BigBang and Exo-K?" I asked him in disbelief. He nodded.

"Wae? What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"Nothing I just like those bands a lot!" I squealed.

"Your heart belongs to me." He reminded me.

"I know and yours belongs to me." I told him. I snuggled into his chest and watched as the guests interacted with Leeteuk. They wished him well and said they'd visit again. I was in my own little fantasy land gazing at the boy band maknaes. I loved Seungri and Sehun a lot but that didn't mean I didn't like the rest.

"Who's this Taemin?" "This your girl, maknae?" People asked. I snapped out of my daze and looked around. Everyone's eyes were on me. The two girls were giving me dirty looks. Damn! I didn't even know them and they hated me already? Aish! Why does this always happen?

"This is my girlfriend Kim Sora. She's Key's sister." Taemin introduced me. I shifted myself out of his lap so I was sitting beside him.

"And Key hasn't broken your face yet?!? How?!?" D.O. asked bewildered.

"He's come pretty close." Taemin told him. "He's after Jjong most of the time anyway." Everyone laughed at his little comment except for the two stiff es.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Sora-imnida!" I said and bowed. 

"Aww! She's so cute!" G-Dragon squealed and pinched my cheeks. I blushed hard at the fact that Kwon Jiyoung, THE Kwon Jiyoung, just called me cute and pinched my cheeks.

"She is." T.O.P commented cooly. I nearly died when I heard his deep, y voice.

"What are you talking about hyungs?!? She's beautiful!" Seungri told them. Omo! My maknae senses were tingling as well as my cheeks.

"Kamsahamnida." I shyly said. BigBang formally introduced themselves to me then stepped back to let Exo-K meet me.

"Annyeonhaseyo!" The Exo-K boys chimed. All but one that is. He was the one that had the nice skin that was darker than the rest. He had a y jawline that complimented his gorgeous full lips.

"Yah Kai! Say hello!" The leader, Suho, scolded him.

"Aniyo! She stole my Taemin from me." He pouted. Taemin rolled his eyes at the youngr boy,

"Kai we're over. Wait! We were never together," Taemin told him.

"You hurt me hyung!" He whined. Just then Kai's demeanor completely changed, He burst into a wide smile. He launched himself at me giving me a big hug. My eyes widened at how quickly he had changed. Kai crushed me against his chest and patted my head.

"Treat her well hyung." Kai told Taemin. He nodded.

"You do realize she's your noona Kai, right?" Taemin asked him. Kai's eyes widened and he pulled away, patting down my hair, and straightening out my clothes.

"Mianhae noona!" He said embarrassed at how informal he had been.

"Chill I'm fine with skinship." I told him.He nodded and stepped back in line with the other boys as they introduced themselves. When it was Sehun's turn he gave me a cute eye smile. He hugged me and the last thing I remember is the floor rushing up to meet my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My latest obsession is Exo so I just had to include them. Saranghae Oh Sehun. Omo I love that gif of him.