Since when do you care about your appearance?

This is Why I Don't Fall in Love

​In between moments of screaming his head off and suffocating my waist Key would occasionally stop and give me direction then resume screaming at the top of his lungs. I finally spotted the restaurant/cafe Key had described and pulled into the parking lot. Thank dice! Because if it took any longer I would've killed the boy.

​I killed the engine and took off my helmet only to still find Key clinging to my waist. I tried to pry him off but he wouldn't budge.

"Key we're here you can let go of me now." I told him rolling my eyes. He loosened his grip a little but still had an arm around my waist to support himself as he took off his helmet with one hand. We finally got of motorcycle and headed inside. The second I stepped into the restaurant I knew I stood out like a sore thumb. All the guys were wearing suits and all the girls were all dolled up and in cocktail dresses.

I nudged Key and said, "I obviously don't fit in. Maybe we should go somewhere else." I shut up when Key gave me a scary glare.

"Since when have you cared what people think about you? Don't let them bother you. They're just jealous you know me." He then gave me a comforting smile as he dragged me to the hostess stand. "Reservation for 2. Kim Kibum" He told the woman behind the stand. She nodded and told him to go ahead but not before she looked me up and down in distaste.

​As Key lead me to our table I questioned him. "Why'd you make a reservation? There could have been the possibility that I would've rejected your request this morning. Then what would you have done?" I smirked at him.

Without even looking back at me he coolly replied with, "IF, you had rejected me, I would have just asked one of my many girlfriends to accompany me." The smirk that was on my face disappeared as I heard his cocky response. I rolled my eyes at him but stopped when I realized the way people were looking at us. I swiped at my face with my right hand to make sure nothing was on it but as I tried to fix my fringe with my left hand i found I couldn't. The reason being Key was holding it securely in his.

The hand that had previously been on my waist was now wrapped around my hand. I felt a blush coming on at what the people were thinking. my thoughts were quickly whisked away as Key let go of my hand and slid into a booth. I sat across from him once again submerged in my thoughts. I was once again snapped out of them as I felt a sharp kick delivered to my shin. 

​Although it was clothed it still hurt like hell. I snapped my head up and glared at Key and returned the kick. He let out a hiss of pain and that led to a painful game of footsies under the table until someone interrupted us. 

"Are you ready to order sir?" An annoying voice said. Key and I immediately stopped, looked up at the waitress, back at each other, then burst out laughing. Key and I were rolling around in our booth in hysterics while the waitress eyed us like we were insane.

Five minutes later had me and Key wiping out tears and Key telling me I looked like a clown because of my running makeup. To that which I responded my kicking him slightly higher than where I kicked before. That sure silenced him.

I finally turned to the waitress and with a fake smile on my face told here we're ready to order.

​I asked Key what was good and he groaned out the answer still in immense pain. He told the waitress, through difficulty, to give him two of what he had just recommended to me. She nodded and sauntered back to where she came from.

​As soon as she left key fixed me with a serious gaze. After a while of heavy staring between the both of us he finally spoke. "Do you want to meet my band mates/best friends.