Unnie neomu yeppeo!

This is Why I Don't Fall in Love

"You're so cheesy Teukie!" I told him, giggling. After a while of just smiling at each other and grateful silence Heechul and Hyukjae barged in with the doctor. "YAH! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!?" I screeched at them.

"Damn girl! You loud." Hyukjae told me. I rolled my eyes at him and stepped back to let the doctor examine Leeteuk.

"I didn't think you'd wake up this early due to how severe your injuries are. We're going to have to keep you for a few days though just to make sure you heal correctly." The doctor told Leeteuk.

"How long?" Teukie asked him.

"At most a week." The doctor told him. Leeteuk just nodded. The doctor turned to me and bowed then left. I resumed my place next to Leeteuk and shook my head.

"I hate doctors. They're so ing annoying." I said to no one in particular. The guys just snickered at me as I seethed in silence. I ignored Heechul and Hyukjae and focused my attention on Leeteuk. "Are you hungry? Do you want me to get you something to eat from the cafeteria?" I asked him, concerned for his health.

"That would be great. Thanks!" He told me. I didn't even need to ask him what he wanted because I knew him well enough to know exactly what he wanted. I grabbed Eunhyuk by the arm and pulled him out the door with me.

I turned to Heechul before I left and said, "Behave!" I started walking down the hallway still holding Eunhyuk's arm. 

"If you're going to hold my hand do it right!" He told me then slid his hand into mine and clasped it firmly.

"But I'm no-" I started but was cut off by Hyukjae putting a finger to my lips.

"We're holding hands." He told me firmly. I just huffed at his statement and tried to get out of his grasp but he only held me tighter. I finally gave up and just let him swing our hands back and forth until we got to the cafeteria. I grabbed a tray with my free hand and told Eunhyuk what to pile onto it. When the tray was illed with everything I knew Leeteuk would want I headed to the register. I was going to hand my credit card to the cashier when Hyukjae slapped my hand away.

"What do you think you're doing babe? I'm paying." With that he handed the lady a couple of bills.

"You two are such a cute couple!" She gushed.

"We're no-" I started.

Iwas cut of by Hyukjae beaming like an idiot and saying, "My girlfriend's really pretty isn't she?" I wanted to kill him right then and there but I knew it would have to wait until we got back to Leeteuk's room.

"Neh! Unnie neomu yeppeo!" She squealed. "You're so lucky oppa!" She told Eunhyuk. 

"Kamsahamnida!" He said to her and quickly pecked me on the lips. I was furious at him but hid it well. You just wait Lee Hyukjae. Eunhyuk took the tray into his free hand and balanced it all the way back to the room. When we got there I yanked my hand out of his and took the tray from him.

"Here you go Teukie! Eat well!" I told him sweetly. I gently set the tray down on his lap and helped him up into a sitting position.

"Thank you Sora!" He said and dug in. I turned away from him and glared at Eunhyuk.

"LEE HYUKJAE! What the hell was that earlier?!?" I hissed at him. I saw Leeteuk and Heechul look up curiously out of the corner of my eye.

"I couldn't help myself!" He yelled as he ran behind a chair.

"Yes you could have! You didn't have to kiss me too you !" I screamed at him.

"Mianhae Sora! Please don't kill me!" I had him pinned to a wall when someone pulled me away from him and held my hands behind my back. I turned my head slightly to see that Heechul now had my arms pinned behind my back so I couldn't hurt Eunhyuk.

"YAH! Kim Heechul! Let me go!" I told him trrying to get out of his grasp.

"Kimchi calm down!" Leeteuk told me.

"Don't call me that!" I him. He smirked knowing I couldn't hurt him. Well I could but he knew I wouldn't. Sneaky bastard. Eunhyuk was still cowering behind the chair in fear.

"Sora if you don't calm down I'm going to tell everyone about the time you and Siwon-" He started but I stopped him.

"SHUT UP! I'LL CALM DOWN! JUST SHUT UP!" I yelled at him. I went limp in his arms and allowed him to set me on the couch. Eunhyuk came out of his hiding place and looked at me curiously.

"What happened between you and Siwon, Sora?" He asked.

"It was nothing." I told him abruptly. Heechul looked at me as if I were crazy.

"What do you mean it was nothing?!? He got the best lapdance out of all of us. Do I even have to explain what happened after that?I can't believe you gave hi-" He smirked when I cut him off.

"Please stop Heechul.....oppa." I whispered the end. He smiled at me and pulled me into a hug.

"You called me oppa! We've made progress!" He beamed.

"Yeah yeah whatever." I muttered.

"Where was I when this happened?!?" Hyukjae asked, jealous that he missed out on my stripper days.

"You and Donghae were getting it on, on your bed." I told him smirking.

"How'd you know?!?" He asked me, his face turning red.

"I have my ways." I told him cheekily.

"You little-" Eunhyuk said about to lunge at me when the lights went off.

"HEECHUL!!!" I screamed and jumped into the older boy's arms.