Don't worry about it

This is Why I Don't Fall in Love

​That was the only word I could utter as I racked my brain for lies. 

"Sora you......and Zhoumi.............Taemin.....Key. Key doesn't know does he?" Onew asked. 

"No he doesn't and I'd like it to stay that way. Please Onew don't tell anyone. We were drunk. Kinda. Please don't tell oppa!" I pleaded with him.

"Sure" was all he said. Mimi and me both were shocked at his answer. Seeing this he started to explain.

"You see Sora if I told anyone all hell would break loose. If Key had been in my place he would've killed someone. If Taemin would've been in my place he would've been heartbroken. Bottom line you're lucky it's me that overheard your little.......conversation. So this little secret stays between us three unless anyone else knows and you're ready to tell Key and Taemin. Arasso?" He concluded.

"Arasso!" Mimi and I said.

"Well now that's taken care of let's get back to the others. You two go back in first. I'll enter soon after." He instructed. We nodded and headed back to the room. When we walked back in everyone looked at us.

"Everything okay?" Ryeowook asked. Everyone looked at us waiting for Mimi or me to respond.

"Yeah everything's fine. Just some sappy I missed you stuff I'm sure you guys didn't hear." I said. Everyone either shrugged or nodded. I made my way over to Taemin and resumed my position in his lap. I situated myself so I could see his face. I lifted my hand to brush his bangs out of his eyes so I could stare into them. I just gazed into his eyes while he gazed into mine.

"I agree." Someone said. I  snapped out of my trance.

"Huh? What are you guys talking about?" I asked them. Everyone laughed at my cluelessness.

"We were talking about how you and Taemin haven't gone out on a date yet and how you should. Right now." Jonghyun said.

"What? Now? But I still have to deal with the mess at my apartment and-" I was cut off by Onew. 

"Don't worry about it. Me and the boys will take care of it." He said.

"Do you mind if we help too? We have the day off and nothing to do. We'd love to help Sora out in anyway we can." Leeteuk asked Onew. 

"Yeah that's fine. The more of us, the faster we'll get done. And trust me when I say we'll need as much help as we can get." Onew told them. He turned to Taemin and me. "What the hell are you two still doing here. Get out of here and don't come back home until midnight or we won't let you in. I know you both don't have your keys on you. Now leave!" Onew told us.

 "But guys I'll feel guilty leaving you to deal with the mess. I should help you at least." I whined.

"Sora you've done so much for us before. This is the least we can do to repay you." Yesung said. Super Junior nodded in agreement.

"Though we've only known you for a little while you're Key's sister. You're like a sister to us too. We wanna do this so don't feel guilty. You can repay us by just having fun. See you after midnight!" Minho said.

"Thank you hyungs! I'll make we have fun. See you later!" Taemin said.

"Thank you guys. I really appreciate this." I gave the SHINee boys a hug then walked over to Super Junior. I hugged all of them one by one. When I got to Zhoumi I smiled. I hugged him and was about to pull back but he pulled me in again.  We hugged and when he finally let me go I kissed his cheek.

"You have all our numbers so you better call us. We'll be in Korea for a while so we definitely need to hang out again. Come over to the dorms sometimes. We miss you! Have fun!" Leeteuk told me. I nodded and smiled. Taemin and I waved to everybody then stepped outside. We walked over to the mall and found my bike.

I was about to climb on when Taemin stopped me. "Babe let me drive." He said.

"Hun do you even know how do drive a motorcycle?" I asked worried.

"Yeah it's not that hard." He said.

I raised a brow at him. "So why didn't you volunteer to drive the other time I asked if anyone knew how to drive a motorcycle?"

"Because I have an innocent maknae image to keep with my hyungs." He smirked.

"But the whole world already knows you watch baby." I smirked. His face fell.

" I forgot about that. Please let me drive." He pleaded.

"Ok fine." We switched seats and put our helmets on. I wrapped my arms around Taemin's small waist and rested my head in the crook of his neck. He pulled out of the driveway and headed towards our destination. Which I still didn't know yet. After we drove for a while I found out that Taemin was a pretty good driver. I'd definately be letting him drive my baby again. He was so gentle at turns, frequently asking if I was okay, compared to Jonghyun's sharp turns and dangerous speeding. I mean I liked speed sometimes but if I had to choose a regular spped I'd gowith Taemin's caring driving anytime.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when we came to a stop. I started getting butterflies in my stomach. First date jitters were getting to me. The excitement and hype of the place only added to my nervousness. I took off my helmet and got off my bike. Taemin took of his and got off as well.

"Shall we my princess?" Taemin asked holding out his arm for me to take.

"Yes we shall my prince." I giggled as I linked my arm through his. With that he lead me to the entrance and bought our tickets. As soon as we stepped past the gates I felt like a teenager again. This was going to be a great night! I thought to myself.