Wasn't meant to happen

This is Why I Don't Fall in Love

He choked out sobbing. "It's gonna be okay. First of all calm down. Do the others know?" I asked him.

"Yeah we're all at the hospital. Where are you?" He asked.

"I'm in Jeju now but I'm coming over as soon as I can. It's okay Heechul. I'll be there soon." I hung up and looked back at the 5 boys staring at me. I didn't realize I was crying.

"Sora what's wrong?" Onew asked.

"Leeteuk was in an accident. I need to fly back to Seoul." I told him.

"Already done. I booked you a flight. I got it while you were talking. Pack your stuff and one of us will go with you. I bought an extra ticket too. The rest of us will catch a later flight." He told me.

"You don't have to come back guys. You can stay if you want." I told them.

"Nonsense. It's obvious this trip wasn't meant to happen that's why we kept getting disturbed. We can find another way to chill back in Seoul for the rest of the month." Onew said.

"Thanks for understanding guys! Oh and who' coming with me?" I asked.

"Key hyung I think you should go." Taemin said. Everyone agreed.

"Hurry you two your flight is in two hours." Onew said. 

"All our stuff is still in Japan Onew." Key told him.

"Oh yeah we'll send for them later. Sora pack. Key sit." We did as we were told. I ran up to my room and threw all my clothes back into my suitcase and concealed my gun again. Then I realized Jonghyun still had one of my guns. I have to get it from him beofre they get to the airport. He probably doesn't know how to get a gun past security!!! 

When I was done I dragged my suitcase downstairs in an hurry. "Come on Key!" I told him. Onew handing me our plane tickets and some money for a cab. "Thanks a lot oppa. See you back there." I told him. "Bye guys!" I said to the rest of them. I mouthed the words, "Hide the gun!" to Jonghyun. He nodded his head and winked. From his reaction I figured he might have a few tricks up his sleeve. I yanked Key out the door and down the driveway to a street. From there we caught a cab.

We told the driver to get us to the airport as quick as he could. A half hour later we were there. Key grabbed my suitcase and hauled it out of the cab. He paid the driver then we went inside. I checked the departure sign and saw that our flight was boarding. An announcement was made that said that it was the last call for the flight to Seoul. Since I only had a little suitcase with me I was taking it on the plane as a carry-on. It would save us a lot of time. 

Key and I sprinted towards our gate flashing our tickets to the ladies by the door. They ushered us in then locked the door. Key and I found our seats and settled into them. Key rested his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. I looked at him with guilt. He's put me through a lot but it's nothing compared to the trouble I get him into. Mianhae bro.

I buckled me and Key's seatbelts then sat back thinking about what I was going to do when we landed. Super Junior need someone to guide them now that their leader has fallen. I shall take the honor of guiding them in his place until he returns.