Crush

This is Why I Don't Fall in Love

When I came to I was surrounded by a bunch of blurry faces.

"Yah Key! She's awake!" Someone called.

"Outta my way!" Someone else yelled. I felt myself being roughly shaken. "Sora gwenchana?!?" My brother asked me. I rubbed my eyes and looked around again. My brother's face hovered in front of mine looking worried. Behind him stood BigBang, Jessica, and Yoona. Where's Exo-K? Did they leave because I fainted when Sehun hugged me? This is so embarrassing!!!

"Are you okay?" A deep voice asked from behind me. I turned my head slightly only to come face to face with big, brown, gentle eyes and soft curly brown hair.

"Chanyeol?!?" I said suprised.

"You okay? You took quite a fall back there?" He asked. All I could manage was a little nod. I was too mesmerized by his gorgeous eyes.

"Taemin you better watch your girl!" Taeyang hollered at him.

"I trust her." Was all he said. I smiled at his words.

"Looks like she's got a little crush on Sehunnie and Yeol!" Suho teased. 

"Oooh I wanna see if she faints when she sees my face." Someone yelled. Hands covered my eyes and I heard movement. A few seconds later the hands moved and a face appeared, G-Dragon smiled at me trying to be y.

"Aww! You're so cute!" I said mocking his words from earlier.

"No I'm not!  I'm y! I'm hot!" He protested.

"No you're cute. What did you expect people to say when you dye your hair blue and pink like cotton candy? You're so cute!" I told him, pinching his cheeks mocking his earlier action as well. He huffed and ran into Daesung's arms. Everyone cracked up at his effortless aegyo.

After some more talking, everyone finally decided to leave. We said our goodbyes then settled down again. Now it was only the SHINee and Super Junior boys and me. We didn't know what to do so we just watched some TV and talked.I finally had had enough and got up. I stretched then headed for the door.

"I'm gonna go see where that lazy- doctor is. He hasn't checked on Teukie since he woke up." I told the guys then left. I just decided to take my sweet time walking down the corridor when I thought I saw something. I ignored it and kept looking around. I thought I saw something again so now I was weary. This is why I hate hospitals. They're creepy and the doctors are es. 

Something ran past the corner just as I was about to turn down it. I was getting scared now. No one ran around in hospitals like that, not even little kids playing soom ba kkok jil. My instincts told me to go the opposite way so I did. When I turned down the hallway I found it was a dead end. There were a few rooms in the hallway. One had a vending machine, another was a normal hospital room, and the last was a door into the surgery room.

Aish this is bad. I have a terrible feeling in my gut. When I turned around to head back to Leeteuk's room what I saw almost killed me. At the beginning of the hallway was a little girl in a black dress. She had hair over one of her eyes and had a mischievous glint in the one that was showing. I immediately knew she wasn't a normal child but I had to act like I thought she was.

"Annyeonghaseyo little girl! Are you lost?" I sweetly asked her, hiding all the fear in my expression. She smirked at me and opened but not normally. It opened to unbelievable lengths. She shrieked and ear-splitting scream. That was when I lost it. I screamed and tried to run away. When I tried to run into the hospital and surgery rooms the doors slammed shut and locked.

I sprinted towards the room with vending machines in it. It slammed shut as well, but it suprised me by opening again and someone yanking me into it. The person locked the door then turned to me with a bible in hand. "Are you okay Sora?" He asked me. I gasped when I saw who it was. 

I was about to thank him when the door knob rattled fiercely. "Get out!" It shrieked from the other side. He pushed me behind a vending machine and covered my ears. He crushed his body against mine and shielded me from view. He pulled out a cross and started whispering things while still covering my ears. He paused and peered around the machine at the door.

He slipped out of the small space and pulled me with him. I just stared at him then burst into tears. "I was so scared!" I told him as he wrapped his arms around me. Just then the door flew wide open. He pushed me behind him and pointed his cross at the door and gripped his bible in hand. All I could do was cower in fear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can anyone guess who Sora's savior is? Anyone? ^_^