Suprise!!!.....not really.

This is Why I Don't Fall in Love

I couldn't believe who was in front of my apartment at this hour. Didn't he have any sense. It was late and I wanted to go to bed but I reluctantly let him in. I sighed as my unwanted guest made himself comfortable on my couch. It was late and my patience was thin so I snapped.

"Why are you here?!? I told you I didn't want to see you anymore." I yelled.

"Come on! Don't be like that! I thought you would've been happy to see me." He pouted.

"And what gave you that idea?!?" I was close to shoving him out of my condo and onto the streets if he didn't explain why he was here in the next minute.

"Look! I'm sorry! Please give me another chance! I promise I won't screw up this time." Was he being sincere or was he playing me?

"I gave you tons of chances already and every single time I have, you screwed up. BIG TIME!!!" I was close to tears.

"Listen Sora, please give me another chance to be your brother. I really miss you." How can he beg for forgiveness and expect to get it after what he did?

"Get out of my apartment Key!!!" He finally broke me. I went up and slapped him. Hard. "GET OUT NOW!!!" I yelled one last time before he got up, dusted himself off, and headed towards the door. 

Before he left he turned around to me and said, "I won't give up on you Sora," then walked out.

I grabbed a pillow, shoved my face in it and screamed out all my frustrations. When I was done I felt much better. I walked into my room, pulled some clothes, and walked into my bathroom. I took a nice, long, hot shower to relieve my stress.  When I was done, I turned off the water, stepped out, and got dressed. I walked out of the bathroom completely cleansed of the past half hour's stress.

I stepped into my bedroom and flicked the light on. I pulled back the covers of my king-sized bed and wriggled inbetween them. I left the light on because of my nightmares. Ever since that night I have been mentally and physically scarred. I hoped I wouldn't have a nightmare tonight because I think I just couldn't handle it, but luckily I quickly got lost in a sleepy haze then soon after dozed off