Epilogue - We'll Always be Together

It All Started as a Dare

Day 1 Wednesday:

  Ah~ It’s a new month so we’re back to day one! It’s day one of us being officially together. I didn’t count the other days because it didn’t feel like a normal relationship with all our worries and stuff. We still have our worries, but they’re not as bad as in the past.

  Let’s start off with Da Som.

  Okay, Da Som… Hmm… Well, let me say this: she still messes with us but not as much anymore now that she knew our parents had agreed on us being together. She tried breaking us up today but it didn’t work. We’re too madly in love with each other. We stuck up to her whenever she would insult us.

  I’m glad Jaeseop is someone who will stick to you when you’re in trouble.

  Ah, should I also mention she has one admirer but he would always get rejected. He’s a new student and he’s really handsome. I don’t understand why she would reject him. Oh wait, he’s pretty persistent and she couldn’t handle those kind of guys. I think he’s cute but not as cute as my Jaeseop.

  Should I mention his name?

  Well, his name is Kim Himchan. His eyes sparkle and he was definitely a pretty boy. Too bad I have Jaeseop and he’s madly in love with Da Som. Maybe he would be good for her if only she didn’t mind his persistence. It’s quite a funny sight to see. She tries avoiding him but he somehow pops out of nowhere and tries talking to her. I’m sure she’ll get used to it. Maybe.

  Now for Kiseop.

  He’s the old same old. I don’t pay attention to him much so I don’t really care. I basically ignore him. After all, there’s no need to know what he does since he’s not my friend. He’s more like an enemy.

  Now as for my best friend Nana, she’s back to her normal bubbly self. She has gotten over Kiseop pretty quickly. I guess it’s because she has found a new crush. I find it cute how her new crush is Hoon. They like to argue a lot for some reason but I could tell she enjoys it. I’m not sure about Hoon because guys are really confusing.

  Nana had told me about liking him this morning. She asked if it was okay if she had a crush on someone who their best friend had fallen for before. I told her I didn’t mind since I had Jaeseop. She blushed when I told her that and gave me a hug.

  I hope her relationship with him doesn’t turn out like her previous love, but I doubt it.

  Now for Hoon, he’s still the same. He’s really kind to me and probably still likes me. That causes Nana to be jealous but she doesn’t get mad at me, knowing I have Jaeseop. She always gets mad at Hoon because he doesn’t realize her feelings.

  Ah… Some people are just oblivious to love.

  Eli and Soohyun… I barely see them so I can’t tell you much on what happened. All I know is they’re doing fine and continue teasing Jaeseop about me and him being together.

  Umma and Appa are still the same also. They keep convincing me to play the violin or the piano when I have time. I wanted to refuse but Jaeseop had given me new music sheets for me to play. He did promise Umma he would force me to play one way or another. Ah… This …

  “Hey,” I heard Jaeseop call for me during lunch. He sat down next to me and stared deep into my eyes.

  I grinned. “Hey.”

  “So, are you busy this weekend?”

  I tapped my chin. “Not that I know of, why? You want to take me on a date again?”

  “We haven’t really been on a real date, so yeah.”

  I giggled. “Sure. I don’t mind.”

  He grinned and turned his head to find Nana and Hoon bickering to each other. “What are they arguing about this time?”

  I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders. “I shut them out long ago! I have no idea what they’re fighting over but they’re like a married couple.” I giggled.

  Jaeseop chuckled as he continued to stare at the two. “Maybe like us?” His head turned to me.

  I gazed into his cat like eyes and blushed. We do argue a lot especially in the past. So far, we haven’t been arguing. Well, it is the first day of our true relationship. There’s still time for a big argument and I’m pretty sure we’ll forgive each other afterwards. I gently kissed his lips and replied, “Yeah, like us.”

  He grinned and kissed me again. “We’ll be together, forever, okay?”

  I nodded. “Of course we will.” I paused. “But that means I have to deal with your temper!”

  “I have to deal with your childishness! That’s even more annoying! I’ll get a headache every single day if you keep bothering me.”

  I pursed my lips. “You meanie.”

  Jaeseop sighed. “Ah, but that’s what I love about you.”

  “I love you, too.”

  I’ll always love him no matter what. I’ll never let him go. I’ll never let him slip out of my grasp and I’ll definitely not let him be taken by anyone else. I love him that much. There definitely no other guy who will make my heart flutter like the way he does. We’ll always be together, forever.

~~~

  Final chapter! YAY! AH I'm quite sad it ended though... Ah... Well I hope you, , enjoyed it! And I'm glad you have read it till now! Please support my others~