Super Duper Stalking Time!

It All Started as a Dare

Day 2 Tuesday:

  It is day two of my 'relationship' and it is time to stalk Jaeseop until he’s back home. Yes. This is Super Duper Stalking Time! I only did this to get to know this person better because I felt like Jaeseop isn't telling me something and I just have to know what it is.

  I took my best friend, Nana with me who is not part of the group, but I still love her. (No homo.) Okay. First things first. His locker.

  Here, we don't stalk him, but actually talk to him and it's pretty normal, sort of.

  "Hello!" I shouted, popping up behind him.

  I saw him slightly jump. Aw... How cute! He slowly turned around, carrying all his books and binders. "What is it now, Myungie?"

  For a moment I froze. No one has ever called me Myungie ever since I joined the group a few years back except for my parents. Why now someone has to call me by my nickname? I shook it off and answered him. "This is my best friend Nana." Nana waved from next to me, and I continued, "She's like a sister to me."

  "And your point is?"

  "My point is... She'll be answering any of your questions about me or the school."

  "Uh-huh..." He said slowly and shut his locker. "Well. Nice meeting you. I'm going to my class now." Jaeseop rushed passed us before I could stop him.

  Ah! This boy is so frustrating and stubborn! What am I going to do with him? Oh I know. I made a wry smile.

  Now this is the start of SDAT! (Super Duper Stalking Time!)

  During first I watched him the whole time as he wrote the notes. I even squint my eyes for my own affect. Once, he shivered and looked at my direction. When I waved, he turned away. How rude!

  At the end of the period, I followed behind him, very cautiously and stealthily. I hid behind students, walls, doors, and the like. He never noticed. Once, he paused in the middle of the hallway, turning swiftly around, and I had no where to hide, so I walked casually up to him, heart pumping. That was close!

  "What is it this time? Nana's not with you, so what is it?" He asked, impatiently.

  I was stuck and had nothing to say, until I remembered we were in the same classroom. Gosh, why do I keep forgetting? "I'm heading to class. What else?"

  He raises an eyebrow. "Really?"

  I could feel a bead of sweat running down the temples of my forehead. "Yeah."

  Jaeseop sighed and shook his head. "I'm not dumb you know. I know you were following me. I just didn't want to do anything. Plus, our classroom is the other way. I’m just going to the restroom."

  I grinned. "Really?" I reused his word and leaned close to him, our noses inches apart. “How do you know I’m not going to use the girls’ restroom?”

  He leaned back and turned his head to the side. "Yeah. I'm a nerd aren't I? So I know you’re following me." He said quite mockingly about himself. "Will you please stop getting so close to me?"

  I stood straight. "Alright. You caught me, but you know there are still five more class periods. You may never know when I pop up and scare you!" I spun around and started walking.

  "Class is this way." I heard Jaesop say.

  I spun around and act casually. "I knew that." I started walking to the direction we weren’t heading earlier. Jaeseop caught up behind me and we walked together. I could feel myself bring up a small smile.

  I did the same thing during second like I did with first, only Nana was with me and we began talking about him. I was glad this teacher was a cool one, so he let us sit wherever we wanted.

  "Don't you think he's cute?" I asked.

  Nana examined him from the front of the room. She rubbed her chin and said, "Hm... He looks... okay. Why do you ask?"

  "Because, to me he looks adorable!"

  "It's because you're dating him."

  "No. He's actually cute." I began arguing with her.

  "Keep dreaming."

  "Meanie..."

  "It's only the truth." She sung playfully.

  The bell of the end of second period rang and here comes third period, the only class I don't listen to. Everyday, I would sleep in that room without getting caught because our teacher was old. That's why I have Nana to tell me what he was doing without me. So far, it's been the same. Copy, study, raise hand to answer questions, and so on... And that's how it was the whole day.

  I followed him once again to his locker without Nana since her parents were waiting for her up in the front and you don't want to see them mad. Not. At. All.

  Jaeseop was putting up all his books for Pre-Calculus, History, English, and stuff. Yes. He had so much books that he doesn't need to carry, but he does. Although, it showed off a bit of muscle on his arm. I pinched myself. What am I thinking? He's a nerd and I'm popular. Why should I like him? Wow. Such amazing hair. Pinch. Ow!

  He headed out the front door and I followed him. He didn't have a parent waiting for him, so he started walking into the neighborhood close to our school, but he passed right by the whole block and had to cross the street to the suburban community. They had really nice houses here. As expected from someone to have a great scholar.

  I was a couple of houses behind him and was getting closer, but I heard someone call out my name. I immediately turned around to shush the person. It was too late because when I turned to see if Jaeseop noticed, he was looking straight at me and to the person who was calling out my name.

  I turned back to the person who called out my name. It was none other than Hoon. I froze. What was he doing here? Don't tell me he lives here, too! I checked to see if Jaeseop was still there, but he was gone. Man... I didn't get to see where he lived.

  I smiled at Hoon and blushed, of course. Doesn't everybody do that when they see the person they like? "Hi Hoon!" I exclaimed quite stiffly.

  He chuckled. "Hi Myung Hee." He replied, making my heart melt. The way he said my name was so... y. "What are you doing here?"

  "I-I'm just h-here... I-I wanted to know-" I stuttered.

  He raised a hand. "It's okay. You don't have to explain. Would you like to come over? I need some help with my English homework."

  Now I know why I fell for him. He's cute, nice, and tricky. I knew what he wanted because we don't even have English homework. I smiled. I can't let him know I'm interested in him and I can't give him what he wants or else he'll throw me away just as easily as he did a couple of years ago.

  I twirled my hair. "No. It's okay. I'll see you tomorrow though." I brushed pass him. "By the way, we don't have English homework." I whispered near his ear. I didn't stop to see if he was staring at me. I kept on walking, all casual like, but once I hit the next turn, I gave out a sigh.

  He's so perfect! I would die to actually be in his house and in his arms! But my parents would get angry. They didn’t like the idea of being alone in the house with a guy and I’m not sure why… Whatever… But because of Hoon, I couldn't find Jaeseop's home! So much for the Super Duper Stalking Time... AH!

~~~~~

  Yes, very cheesy and sorry for the short chapter... Heh... I'm a very cheesy person and yes as you've all noticed this one's more light than That Player. I like this feel~ Haha I hope you guys don't think it's too childish! I mean, it'll get better later on! just you wait!