Min Suk

My Sister's Boyfriend

 

~ Chapter 9 ~ 

" Right , You hiccuped , What's with me falling for him? he's my sister's Boyfriend  "  

That night you cried so much that the next day , you had black circles . You just put sunglasses to cover those horrible things . You sister was surprised to see you hiding your beautiful eyes and Kris was just quiet not wanting to go through your bad mood . Every morning you were mad and annoyed . 

You headed alone to your classroom . on your way you heard screaming , so you stopped to see what's going on . You barely could notice Jessy with a tall man  , he looked scary . Her boyfriend huh?

. " Let go of me , told you i refuse " .

" Yaa~ this is not a request but an obligation sweetheart " .

" Who do you think you are ? , Let go ! " .

The man just grabbed her hand . Should i do something ?you thought .

" Ya~ , you're not a gentleman ! " you screamed while getting out of your hideout  , i smell trouble . " This high school is full of hotties " He shouted .

" Are you a fan ? " you said in a sarcastic tone .

" It's gonna be fun , let's go together " .

" just get lost Min Hee , i'l ldeal with him " said Jessy . 

" I can't let you have fun alone Jessy~ " .

" She's quite my type " laughed the man . So that jerk got a type too ..

 He grabbed your hand . You weren't stupid , You showed him your fighting  skills . When  , you were at the states , you took some karate lessons . You're beautiful and the high school was far from your house , so you begged your parents to let learn so  you can protect yourself. Jessy's jaws dropped . You smirked while the guy fell to the ground

" Told you , Queens , i am dangerous too , But for now let's  RUN for our lifes . "

You two hurried to the lady's bathroom . Once there , you burst into laughter .

" HAHAHAHA ... The face he was making , oh my god , he was half dead "

You wiped the tears that showen .

" Yeah , i bet he'll never talk to me again " Shouted Jessy .

" Yeah , you shouldn't talk to him , he's bad looking ." you smilled

. " ... W...Well - She rubbed the back of her head - Thanks . "

" Uh ... In a moment i forgot who you are , you're Welcome " .

" No .. I mean .. You're my enmy and .. and .. The other girls just left me behind ... Still i hurted you ... And you saved me ... Jonghmal ... kamsamida " .

" i guess this is the most touching speech i ever heard !" . you patted her hair

 " Let's go , class is starting soon ."  

 

" I am starving ." ,

" Wanna eat together ? " . You were shocked when you saw Kris and Min Suk behind you . Your heart started racing .

" Urgh .. Why  .. Why not ? "

" You sat together . Kai and SeHun joigned you . You were facing your sister's boyfriend . And your unni was right next to him . They were all lovey dovey .. urgh .. Why now ?

 Slowly your happy expression , turned into a sad and dark one .. You were looking at Kris the whole time . Whenever he felt your glances he would ask :  Are you okay?  .And you'll stupidly sigh and answer : Nothing .  SeHun and Kai became worried and your mood suddenly changed , you were rude and insolent . You quarelled with your sister and ended up leaving . 

 

" Aaaaah ." You sighed . You're at the roof again . taking a deep breath .

" I SHOULDN'T I SHOULDN'T " you screamed

. "I knew you'd be here " . you turned , it was Kris . , why is he here you thought .

" Can i sit ? " .

" Well it's not like i can tell you to not sit on the ' floor ' "  . He laughed .

" Are you fine ? " .

" Yeah perfectly " you said while covering your face . He grabbed  your wirst

. " Don't lie , i know that , when you do this , it means that you're troubled ."

" Do you even care ? " .

" I sure do Min Hee " .

" Thank you " you gave him your warmest smile .

" So you can be gentle too ? " .

" Not with everyone " .

" Make sure to always smile like this ".

" Wae ?  " . 

" You're beautiful " ...  You felt like your legs became weak . and in a moment you totally forgot that the person in front of you .. it's forbidden to fall for him ... Little , you even didn't notice Min Suk's presence .

 

_____________________________________________________

Thank you for the comments ! I'll update sooon  ( * 3 * ) 

All of you are DEABAK ! Kamsamida ~