It's been a while

My Sister's Boyfriend

 

 
~Chapter 28 ~ 
 
"Are you ready ? " Kai was waiting for you outside your room , He finally shouted , bored from waiting for you . " Noona Ppali Ppali ! We should go , or , we'll be late ! " " 2 minutes " you said . " It's been an hour now ! " complained SeHun . You looked at your mirroir for the last time . It was your habit for those 3 past years . To stood up in front of the glass and thinking about a million of things , It's been three years ... Three long years . 
 
" Noona , how can we be late at our graduation ceremony? " " Oh shicoro SeHun ah , you so cute today ! " you pinched his cheeks . " What about me ? " Whined Kai . " you're a handsome Devil ! " You pushed him to the side . " Yah~ " . You ran to save yourself from his revange . 
 
" Min Hee . " You stopped at the sight of the stranger . " Kris ? " you said . You barely reconized him . His hair grow longer , and he is even taller now . He's 22 , huh? . . " Oh oppa ! it's been .. a while? " " Yeah " He rubbed the back of his head " It's been a while ."  " How have you been ? "  " You know , work .. Dad is not giving me a break since i took the lead . " " I guess , yeah " " This is cute and all " said SeHun " but we're late " . " " AH THE GRADUATION CEREMONY ! " you hitted your head . " I'll give you a ride guys " Kris pointed to his new car . 
 
 
 
He  changed a lot . Since that day , when you came back .. Yeah since Lay left ... Thinking about him became painful and tears would show up .. Since you asked Kris to break up , he diseapered from your sight and from Min Suk's sight . After three years , He would come often to your house , he said he was training for  his new job at the company and he didn't have time to meet with you . And that , the break up , didn't affect him . Actually , the day , you told him that you were in love with Lay , He cried , you heard his hiccups when he went to the bathroom . 
 
He changed a lot , He would been meeting a lot of girls , and had various girlfriends . Every week there was a girl complaining and tearing up for him . " I am young " he always answer " I am having fun " You never accepted that answer and thought he was a playboy . But you couldn't help and felt guilty , so you would apologize for his actes . 
 
Kris moved on , you thought , but you still couldn't forget Lay . . His smell , gesture and pose you still imagine it . Everyday , you would look from the window , wondering if he would be standing there waiting for you too . 
 
You thanked Kris  for the drive  then you and your two bestfriends took your leave , heading to the school . You ran quickly and ended up bumping into someone . " I am sorry " you nodded . 
 
" It's okay " He smilled , in a moment , you forgot about  everything , your name ,  your dream , your family , your friends . And was  enchanted by that smiling dimple in front of you . " Well be careful " He walked away . 
 
" WAIT ! " He stopped . " Is it you ? LAY? ." 
 
" Who are talking about ? "