Deep inside

My Sister's Boyfriend

 

~Chapter 7 ~ 

You were stuck in the bathroom . No matter how much you screamed , begged for help , no one came to save you . realising that you just were wasting your time . you fell to the ground facing the door . Slowly thinking about all what happenned since you came back to Seoul . At first you rejected the idea of staying with your big sister , but seeing how the bullies at the states started to affect you and how indiffirent were your parents , you just accepted the condition . 

You don't really desepise Min Suk , but her actions made you hate the fact that you two were blood related . Good thing , you didn't have to think a way too much because the door suddenly opened and you surprisingly noticed that your savior was The Queens . You stood up , should i thank them huh? you thought .

" Did you feel guilty girls? " you started laughing .

" You will never learn how to shut up will you? " answered Jessy .  Suzy walked towards you .

" So , they say , that your most precious thing is actually ....." .

" Your hair " yelled Mariah .

" is it your weapon for seducing Mens? " asked jessy .

" Stop your nonsense , you shouted , I am beautiful , why are you all this jealous? "

Suzy smirked then released a pair of scissors , Mariah pushed you to the wall . Suzy calmly grabbed your hair .

" let go while i am still gentle " you shouted .

" Should i ? " laughed the girl  .

Noticing that she wasn't gonna back off . You kicked her hardly to the point that she lost her balance and fell to the ground . Jessy secretly stole the pair of scissors while you were busy fixing your hair . You suddenly saw her slipping because of the water covering the floor . She was going to fall on you . You covered your face .

Your were bleeding . The scissors injured your left hand . Jessy raised her face and seeing you in that state , she quickly stood up and ran with her two friends . A memory crossed your mind , and you saw yourself as child , your leg was bleeding after falling while playing outside . Your mother was cursing you and comparing you to your calm and sweet sister . 

You were half concious , crying and breathing hardly , deep inside you knew that your parents never were happy to see you . You left the place of the accident , heading to the roof . searching for some peace . 

 

You slowly raised your hand , admiring the injury . That's a pretty bad one , you thought . You couldn't tell SeHun neither kai , you knew that they'll over react and put themselves into troubles . And LuHan you havn't spoken to him since that day.

 " What's wrong ? " someone grabbed your hand . you smilled while reconising the stranger .  

" What happened? " . You kept on smilling like a fool .

" I am talking to you ." ,

" Oh are you? i thought you weren't " Not even answering you he raised you and took you in his embrace to the infirmary .

" Let go ,"  you screamed . but he ignored you . 

 

After getting your treatment, Kris sat next to you , like asking for explication . You didn't know what to tell .

" Say , you started , What do you love about my sister? " you covered your mouth when you noticed what nonesense you were asking .  you sister's boyfriend blushed and had a shocked expression

s " I never thought you'd ask something like this " .

" Neithere " you said while looking away . 

" Well she's beautiful , intelligent , talented and lovely . We've met at our freshman year . It was like - he was cutely  rubbing the back of his head , and you could see his embarrassment - love from first sight . " Kris looked like enjoying himself while telling you the story , but somehow you felt like every word was like a knife , slowly cutting your heart into pieces . 

" Min Hee .." You woke up from your daydreaming . he looked at you with soft and worried eyes . " Why are you crying ?" he asked . 

" Uh ..Ah .." you touched your cheeks .. they were covered with tears .. ." I ... I don't ... Know ." , Little you ignored , how deep you've fallen for him . 

 

____________________________________________

Thank you to all the great subscribers  \ ( T__T ) / I am so happy

Please comment and enjoy \ ( O3O ) / I LOVE YOU ALL