Let go

My Sister's Boyfriend

 

~Chapter 22 ~ 

" Let's go out " Suggested Min Suk , Kris nodded silently and followed her . She walked and finally stopped and sat on a bank . " Take a seat " she patted the empty place next to her . He did .

" We should go and see Habudji  . "

" Anya~ Not now . " She smilled .

" Kris ? "

" Mmh? "

" Remember when we first dated ? "

" I do , Wae? "

" You promised that we'll definetly get married " She laughed .

" Say "

"mmh? "

" Does Human's feelings change that easily ? "

"  I don't know ."

" I do "

" What ? " " You were crazy in love with me , Look at you now . You're scared of being engaged to me "

" What ? " 

" Thank you " she grinned " Give me your hands " she touched his fingers slowly then held them. " Thank you " she repeted and kissed his forhead .

" For what ? "

" For several things , For liking me , sticking beside me , for choosing me , for making me smile , laugh , hope and dream . For making my days brighter . My heart warmer, Thank you for breathing , for cheering me up , even for every lie you told me . " She openned her arms " Come ." She wrapped her arms around him .  " I can be selfish now , and refuse to let go of you . But i am sick of being jealous and feeling insecure . Sorry Kris , you won't be able to dump me neither to keep your promise ."

She let go of him , stood up , cleaned " We     are     offcially    breaking   up  , and just ignore the marriage story , i'll take care of it " . 

He watched her leaving ,touching his chest , was it the last skinship they'll have? Is he really alright? Actually that's he was waiting for , still why does he feel this empty ? Tears showed up , and memories crossed his mind , every single step she made , every word she said , is stuck here , in his heart . Even thought , that's what he wanted , guilty , sadness , love? . He wipped the tears that fell on his cheeks and stood up leaving the hopital . 

Min Suk was back , and felt her sisters glances .

" Min Hee " She smilled " Good luck with him , I've done my part . If he loves you , he'll be with you . Too bad lay ! - she patted his back - I am out of the game  , I guess you can come back home, Min Hee ? " .  You were looking , not understanding , anything .

 

" So , thank you for everything " You bowed respectfully .

" So that's all , I guess . "

 " Thank you " you smilled

. " I'll miss you !"

" nadu !" You took your luggage .

" Wait .. " He grabbed your hand , You turned around and was surprised to see this sad look on his face . 

" Min Hee .... I know you're leaving .. I know you love him ... But somehow , deep inside , i hope , that my confession .. You won't forget it .. Day by day , I am falling for you  ." 

 

______________________________________________________________

I should be asking all of you , with whom she should end up , but it won't be a surprise anymore :D 

So look forward it everyone ! 

I love u subscribers <3 and the comm too <3