Pushover

My Sister's Boyfriend

~ Chapter 24 ~ 

 

" How do you feel today? " Kris Held your hand while walking together .

" Fine " You smilled brightly .

" Good " He puted a kiss on your cheek " Don't get hurt , i'll worry " He said . You slightly blushed .

" Yah~ Kris ! Since when have you been this romantic . "

" Since a long time ! "

" You've never showed me that part of you " you pouted cutely . He pulled you closer , and hugged you gently .

" You know i can't stand your cuteness ..... But i can't kiss you in public . " you hited his back .

" YAH ! KRIS ! " And you ran to your classroom

" Yah~ MIN HEE ! "

Meuulong ! You pulled out  your tongue while waving to him . 

" Ouch " you bumped into Jessy " Ah , Sorry , my mistake " said the girl not even looking at you . " Yah~ Jessy  ! " you grabbed her hand , she turned . " Oh ! It's you Min Hee ! " " What's wrong .. ? " " I feel bad .. " " Wae? " It's about Lay .. " " What's with him ? " " He's coming back to to the States " " BWO? " " It's not that i am against the idea ... But , it's not like him . " You two walked silenlty to your classroom , " Why isn't it like him? " you finally asked " Lay Hates that place " she answered  .. 

 

" Sorry Kris '" You apologized , " Why? " , " I am stopping somewhere , so i'll be going first today " , " Where ? " , " Secret ! " you jumped while waving to your ' boyfriend ' and walked away . You arrived infront of lay's House , you knocked the door and he openned . It's not the same Lay, Jessy was right  , still he's smilling to you like always . "If it isn't Min Hee " He said . " Hi ! " You answered " Can i come inside ? " " Sure " he nodded . You entered the large house and was surprised the realise that all the furnitures were gone " W.WHa--?" " I am going back to the states " He interrupted you . " Wae ? " 

" It's no more fun here " " What ? , Andwe , don't leave ! " " Why? " " You will be alone " " What ? " " There is no one to take care of you there" " It's Jessy who told you, right ? " " Who cares ? " " You pity me right ? " " What ? " " I am not asking for your kidness Min Hee , I am not a pushover either " " Eh ? who said you were ? " " You can't come to me , when you feel bad , then forget about my existence the next day ,Min Hee  ." " I did---" " Chokahe for you and your new boyfriend , I guess that i know your answer for my confession .. " " B..But .. " You grabbed his shirt . 

" It's the end , can't you see ? " He answered coldy . You looked at him  shocked .  " What ? you thought that Lay will be your bestfriend and step aside , wishing for you two hapiness ? "  " Why are you being like this ? " " I know i am being harsh , But i am leaving for you two , so just erase me from your memory . " " I can't " " Why ? you have Kris , I am nothing special . " He looked at you a last time . 

" I thought i had a chance .... I guess , i was asking a way too much " He turned his back " When you're done , leave and close the door , i am going out " You watched his back .. It's Lay , that boy who desesperatly stood up next to you , No matter how annoying you were . 

__________________________________________________

Thank you subscribers :D

I CAN T HE IS TOO HOT