Final

My Sister's Boyfriend

 

~ Final ~ 

He let go of you , you looked at him with teary eyes ." Do you hate it ?" He asked . You kept silent . " So , you're still in love with Kri--" He stood up , planning to leave . You grabbed his hand , Pulled him closer , embraced him tightly , smelling him . " I waited so long , you paboya ..." " What ? " " I waited for you , for three years , i missed you so much " " W..Wait , what does this mean?" 

Your cheeks turned red . and he contempled your face , smirked . " What   Does  This mean?" " You know .. That .. " " No  i don't " " B-But you do ." " No i don't " " Aish , just go " " okay , i am leaving . " " Arasso , Arasso , I love you " He looked softly at you , making your hear melt , you turned your face , He raised you jaw line  , Smiled like a fool . " So it really isn't just pity?" " What pity are you talking about ? " " You're really deeply in love with me ? " " I .. I just told you " His hands slowly wraped your waist , and you had your arms around his neck . " So don't leave " you added . " No more " ha answered catching  your lips again .

 

" So what is it  LuHan " Asked Min Suk looking surprised to the boy in front of her . " Did you hear about Kris ? Kai and SeHun looked so sad . " " Yeah " she answered , " He is following his father to China ,  in order to  continue their business there . " " You're calm .. Why aren't you over reacting ? " " You know at some point , we should just move on . " " I know . " " You do? " " mm ... And because i know , just forget about my confession .  i will move on too . " She looked at him , he smiled sadly . " Don't " she finally said . " What?"  " DIdn't you promise that you'll make me forget him, i guess it's time .. ."  " You should open your heart to me before ." " I know i am being selfish " " You are selfish , you've always been selfish " " you don't have to say it that way " " It"s been so long Min Suk , since i've felt  relaxed . I fell in love with you for  8 damn years .  You can't just make me forget all the bad things you have done . " " I am at fault i know . At least be my friend , don't hate me " " Like i can hate you ? " 

 

" So this is how your room look like ? " " Yup " " It's cool , i will visit often " Lay  smirked " Get lost " you answered pushing him to the other side . " My heart is hurting because of you " " Suffer you jerk " you laughed . " Oh " you noticed the letter on your desk . " It's for me ? " " Seems so " " let's read it " You slowly opened it and reconized Kris's handwriting . 

Min Hee .. 

This is your forever loving Oppa . I know it's too classic to write some letters , i am no more a little teenager that would confess his feelings on some stupid papers . You rejected me , I rejected myself and look how miserable i am now , Flirting around ,  hurting you and your sister deeper . 

I know my presence is no more demanded , I am slowly becoming burdensome , it's hard for me to see you without feeling guilty , still i am always acting the wrong way , riding the wrong car , taking the wrong road , slowly walking away from your vue . I am watching you smilling innocently , and i won't hide , that everyday i wish you were mine . 

I am leaving . 

Lay is beside you , that Stupid brat , i know he will make you happy , even if he's a young little punk who never listens to his Hyung , he is mature and will be a great boyfriend . I trust him , I hope he won't deceive me , or i will take the first plane and come back to korea to kick him . 

Well what ever ,tell him Hyung loves you . 

I will miss you for sure , i will come back , but i ignore when . Until then Live hapilly and don't think about me .  Let's start everything again , Forget about me . I will come back and we will be friends , ignoring all the past we had together . 

Still Min Hee  , I will always regret one and only thing . 

Being your Sister's boyfriend and not meeting you first . 

Don't ever be a looser like me , Fight for everything you love and never give up . I know you can be what i couldn't. Sorry , i won't be able to hug your for the last time . When you will be reading this , i would be taking the plane and leaving , it hurts to leave without saying good bye to anyone, but i know i will end up not wanting to go  . 

Take care , I will remember you forever . 

You wiped the falling tears , you hiccuped like a little child . " We still can make it Noona " SeHun suddenly came up , " Yeah " nodded kai and Lay " Let's take my care " suggested your boyfriend .  Four of you hurried to the aeroport . All of you searched for him " HE IS THERE " you shouted . 

He really was there , tall , handsome like the first time you met him . It's Kris oppa ! Even if he hurted you a lot , he loved you even more . You knew it was the only solution . " OPPA " you screamed . He turned , from far away , you can notice his sad and decided expression " Thank you Oppa ! I will be waiting for you ! Thank you " you repeted " I am glad to have known you " . " HYUNG  " yelled Lay " You stupid chicken , are you running away? THANK YOU HYUNG , we will be waiting for you . " 

" Take care Hyung until then" Said SeHun and Kai . 

He smiled . 

Even from far away , you could notice the tears covering his face , and how stupidly he tried to act cool . 

" Don't cry oppa " You screamed . 

" I will never regret meeting you as My sister's boyfriend neither as Kris . " 

He laughed , waved to you . 

The sound of the plane was haunted your ears  . 

He is gone . You smiled brightly .  

" Let's go " you grabbed your boyfriend's hand " Hope we will make great memories together " 

" I promise " he answered. 

" We will be here keeping an eye on your behavior Hyung " Shouted SeHun . 

" Kris Hyung trained us " Smirked Kai . 

" You jerks ." 

The sound of laughter wrapped gently your warm heart . You were thankful for meeting him , and falling in love and experiencing such great things in a short time . 

Thank you kris , you repeted leaving the aeroport . 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

Here ends our Story ! Thank for the great subscribers ! 

Hope you will look forward my Baekhyun's fanfic " Lie to Me " :)  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/245542/lie-to-me-comedy-romance-schoollife-you-exok-baekhyun

I enjoyed writing My sister's boyfriend ! 

Love you  all !