Person

My Sister's Boyfriend

~ Chapter 27 ~ 

 

 

You walked to your room , closing the door behind you . It's almost midnight . You have been hanging around all the day long . You your cellphone . Many missed calls from Kris , you stared at the name written in front of you . Waiting for your heart to race , to worry , to hurry up and contact him . But you stayed in that state , frozen . You raised your face and slowly woke up from your dream , the sunlight was passing through the curtains reaching your teary face . 

You were still lying  on the ground , since yesterday  . You've been like this , wondering about who's crossing your mind . When the door opened you didn't bother to raise your face and look at the stranger . He hurried to you . " Min Hee ! Min Hee ! Are you okay? " you finally examined the person in front of you . It was Kris . " What's wrong he questioned ? " Your heart melted . " Why are you iike this? " He shouted . 

Your expression slowly went from indifference to sadness . Letting all the tears you contained fall . He hugged you . You hiccuped like a little child who lost his toy . You grabbed his shirt . " What's with you? what's going on ? " " I ... I don't know " you hardly answered .  And you felt again , that mysterious picture , drawing in your memory . Gently creating an illusion , you rubbed your eyes , wiped your tears ,making the view more clear .

" Why .. Why are you crying this hardly and  suddenly ? "  You were stamerring again , like the day when you left to the states . You raised your hand , trying for the second time to catch , that person . When , suddenly a soft and careful voice , came to your mind , making you finally realise , the cause of this horrible feeling . " Let's never separate " ... " Min Hee " .. " Let us be together " . You pushed Kris away , Stood up . Looked at his shocked expression , " I am sorry " you added , while touching your face . " I .. I am deeply sorry . " 

" For What ? " He asked calmly . " This is horrible . " you confessed . . " What's wrong Min Hee .." .. " Everything is wrong " you answered . " I am sorry " you said before running away . You took your phone out and called jessy . " Yeboseyo? " " Jess , hurry up , tell me , when does Lay leave ? " " Ah , there are 20 minutes left , Wae? " " I will tell you later . " " B---" you hang up. 

Actually your thoughts were  in a total mess . But those two lines , Lay said it to you , at the times when you needed affection the most . He can't leave . He can't leave . He can't leave you behind . You arrived at the aeroport , paid the taxi bills and started running again . 

You stopped , for a second , took a deep breath . Raised your face to searsh for your aim . When you noticed him from far away . You smiled , and ran to him . Saddly , you got lost in the crowd .  You lost his trace . When you finally liberated yourself . You looked for him . 

But he was no where . 

Only the sound of the plane leaving was left . 

Only his dimple smile was stuck in your memory  . 

You were a way too late .

 

________________________________________________________________________

Bad Kai ! Cute Bacon ><