Behavior

My Sister's Boyfriend

~Chapter 11 ~ 

 

The next day you woke up early , got prepared and without eating your breakfast you ran to your school . I should not meet with kris you told yourself . Once you heard the bell ring you hurried to your classroom , making sure to not bum into your sister nor her boyfriend . You arrived safely , took your place . Jessy walked towards you and took the seat in front of you

" Hey " she started .

" You no more hang around with the B*tch ? "

 " Yah~ I said we're gonna be friends . "

" What? F.. What? " .

" F R I E N D " she said making sure to stop at every letter .

" pfft ... i didn't say that i'll accept " you said in a sarcastic tone , in reality you were extremly happy . No one ever asked you to stuck with him . 

" I see ! " she said ,

" you're smilling ! You love the idea? " .

" Who ? me ? Andwe ! " .

" Listen i'll tell you a secret . " .

" A secret? " your eyes wide openned , and you came closer to her .

" My cousin is transfering here today ."

" Cousin? " you looked desepointed , ' is this a secret ? " .

" You're the only one who knows about  this " she poutted .

" Ah look , he's coming " .

You properly sat when you saw the teacher entering  Where is he the ' cousin ' ? thought  

" Hello , today we'll be welcoming a new student " okay make it short sam !

" you can come Mister zhang Yixing "  

" WHAAAT ? " you screamed when , you realised that Jessy's cousin was actually ....  Lay!  . He had his bed hair , his blazer was unbotonned , and in reality  the outift suited him . He gave you a sarcastic smile that showed his cute dimple . you coverd your mouth .

" Is there a problem Miss Choi? " glared the teacher .

" S..Sorry ." you bowed . 

" Hello , He  introduced himself , My name is Yiwing but please call me  Lay . i am finally back to my hometown  and i want to make good memories here so  . Let's get along .

" He ended his speech with a blink that made most of the girls blush . flirter you thought , just like Kai . " i can sit ? " he was refering to the seat next to you .  

" whatever " you sighed .

" Ya~ , murmured jessy , She's not your type Lay " .

" No she is jessy " he pulled out his tongue .

" Where did you study ? " you glared .

" States  " he  answered .

" YOU TOO ? " You shouted .

" be quiet miss Choi " . " Sorry " you bowed again .

" So , the other guy , is he your boyfriend ? "  .

" WHAT NONESENSE ARE YOU SAYING " .

" MISS CHOI !  .

" .  you bowed again . "

Don't talk to me Lay . "

" How can i not ? we finally met my soulmate ? "

"I am not your ' soulmate' stop daydreaming jerk . " 

 

" Lay , lemme breath ! " you shouted to the boy who was following you .

" Yeah let her breath " laughed Jessy .

" you're not helping " you glared at her .

" Is he bullying you ? " you saw kai , standing behind you .

" Ah , Oppa , andwe , he's not ! " you smiled .  

" let's all have a bubble tea ! " suggested Sehun trying to calm everyone . Actually , five of you sat together and enjoyed your lunch . You were suprised , how friendly Lay was , but you sighed , because , clearly you missed kris's voice and gestures . 

" I'll be going to the bathroom " you said .

" Don't be long " Said kai .

" I'll miss you " continued Lay .

" You two should date " you glared to them , making SeHun and Jessy burst into  laughter . You were quietly singing a ballad heading to the lady's room , when the door of a classroom openned , you were indiferent like always . but shocked when a hand grabbed your wirst and pulled you inside the room . 

You raised your face , meeting the stranger's eyes .

" KRIS ?" you shouted .

" M..Min Hee .. " He nervously said .

" What's wrong ? " you blushed when realised that he was grabbing you .  

"Are you avoiding me ? " he looked at your eyes in a gentle way .

" Am I ? " you looked away .

" You sure are " .

" W..Well , you don't have to worry about me . " .

" But i still do " .

" you do? " you were surprised of his answer .  

this is bad you thought . you tried to leave the classroom . When he slowly embraced you .

" Kris ? " your heart wouldn't stop racing . Realising what he was  doing , he quickly let go of you . 

" Ah ... Just forget " he left . You were standing there , half unconcious . Did he  just hug me ? Or was it  a dream?