Too much

My Sister's Boyfriend

~Chapter 20~ 

 

" For the first time i think i am in love .... I've sincerly fallen for you " . 

You were speechless , and you just grabbed Lay's shirt .. You're in love with Kris , still he could feel your heart beating faster and faster after his confession . He smiled .

" You know , i am not asking for an answer ... Not now .. I know to whom your heart belongs I am not telling you this , to put you in trouble , but to make sure that you'll see me as a man too  . "

You were blushing , but  you closed your eyes , He patted your hair Until you fell asleep . 

You rubbed your eyes , when you  heard your phone alarm .

" What time is it ? "

Your eyes were wide open when you realised that both of you and Lay were sleeping on the same bed and that you were using his chest as a pillow . You covered your mouth to not scream and slowly remembered yesterday's events . you carefully jumped out of the bed and hurried to the bathroom to prepare yourself . Then you placed his breakfast on the table before running away of the house . 

" Oh ! what's with me .. He's a man ... "

you hitted your head .

" Noona ! " white and soft arms hugged you from behind .

" SEHUN AH " you shouted  .

you turned and embraced your best friend . You didn't talk to him for such a long time , since so many things happened to you . Your heart felt warm and secure again .

" What about me " Kai smirked .

" Oppa : " you openned your arms and pulled him closer to you .

" Noona " SeHun had a cute voice " Let's skip today and have fun together ."

 You nodded , you won't say no to such a great suggestion .

 

" So Noona , tell us what's wrong with you? " Said the little boy while hapilly drinking his Bubble tea .. it's your five one you thought .

" What ? , I am fine , see ! " You faked a smile .

" You know you can tell us , we won't judge you Pabo ! "

" Huh? " .

" We know that you love Kris Hyung .

" *coughs* coughs* " HOW ? " you screamed ,making all the people at the coffe shop glare at you .

you bowed and apologized . Kai laughed .

" Always noisy noona ! Aigoo ! . "

" Don't Aigoo me , or i'll pich your cheeks . " SeHun was terrorised of your warning and just kept quiet .

" Is it okay , to tell you guys? " They nodded and you started telling your story .

" Noona ! How can you stay with a dude ! that's dangerous  ! "

" Yeah come and live with us ! "

" Shh ! Lay isn't like this , ANYWAYS  i can't stay with you , you're too closer to our house but , that's not the important part! " " yeah .. What's with Kris hyung .. "

" This is so complcated , let's eat in peace " Shouted SeHun . 

You three had fun talking and eating together . Then , you went home after hugging and waving to them . You searched for your cellphone and you remembered that you forgot it at your sister's house . When you reached the place , you knocked , and surprisingly , Kris openned .  

" Why are you here ? " you said coldly

" She went buying some things " , you entered , searched for your phone and intented to leave when he grabbed your hand .

" Let go ! " you yelled

" stay a little bit longer " he begged .

" You're the worst , you're so mean , making me cry , then asking me to stay !" He pulled you closer and hugged you .

" I am mean because i love you "

" Then why are you getting married . "

" She said that out of the blue and our parents believed "

" Why would Min Suk unni do this ? "

" I don't know neither , but , please , now let me with you ."

" She'll be soon back . "

"yeah , i know " He let go , " Wait for me , i promise that , soon we'll be together . " 

You silently walked away . You reached Lay's house and took out your keys . Your jaw drop , and you covered your face , lay was there shirteless , his hair was  wet and he had , a towel on his shoulder . He jumped when he saw you .

" WEAR SOMETHING ! " you screamed .

" Well sorry , for being in my house " he smirked .

" YOU JERK " you slammed your door . You fell to the ground touching your face , you were burning . he is too hot .  Your heart was beating . Even thought ..

This is too much for you to handle . 

___________________________________________________________

Okay , I am seriously in love with your comms <3 

My Huthband :3