new friend

My Sister's Boyfriend

 

~Chapter 10 ~ 

" You're beautiful " And he gave you his most charming smile . 

" Hey ~ " called Min suk  . You two turned and saw her walking towards you . You excused yourself when you heard the bell rings , without even  looking behind you ran away .

" She's smilling like this ... How long has it been? "

" Huh.? "

" Kris , i guess you're something ! "

" Don't you already know your boyfriend " .

" I do " She said while caressing his soft hand .

You stopped in the middle of the road , trying to catch your breath . What's with him trying to give you a heart attack . That was close you thought , your secret was going to be revealed if your sister didn't interrupt  you two .

" I need some fresh air "  you shouted

. " You do ? " , you looked at the stranger .

" Jessy ? " . " Let's just skip this lesson ." ,

" Why are you going to kill me? " .

" No , take it as a thank you " . 

 

" Where are we going ? " you whined .

" Shuut ! " .

" Where are you going ? It's time for classes ." The teacher was pointing to you two .

" Urgh , Ah ! " You looked at your partner  who was acting perfectly

. " My stomach " she screamed . She's really talented you thought

. " Are you okay Miss lee? " .

"  You ... see .. it's the thing ... of every month " . Your teacher's face became red . and he  started telling nonesnes

" O.. Okay , please go with her to the infirmary Miss Choi " .  you nodded in a respectful way . Once you were alone you burst into laughter . 

You were leaving the school and starting a conversation .

" You're Choi Min Hee ? " .

" Nea~ " ..

" W..Wait , You're Min Suk's sister ?" .

" Yup ! " . Jessy had a shocked look ,

" And i was bullying you for nothing " ,

" Not a big deal , i am used to ." . "

Come on , today we'll forget about everything ."  

she grabbed your hand and you just smilled happilly . This was your first time skipping school with someone . 

 

" How do i look ? " .

You took your stupid model pose again .

" GORGEOUS!" Shouted Jessy .

You've  changed into a y red dress that LuHan's mother gave you on your 16 th birthday . Auntie really has got a great taste , you told youself .

" To where ? you finally asked .

 " Party " she shouted .

You two entered to a club , and you were somehow surprised how they let two minors pass

" My father owns the place " Smilled the girl .

You were amazed : The music ran to your veins and you were more like enchanted to see so many people dancing in harmony . You took a juice and Jessy prefered to join the dance . You sat there watching her moving her body and getting the intention of everyone . 

" Are you alone ? " .

You get used to those stupid lines so you just ignored the stranger .

" You've got some character " He added .

" Well thanks , i know this is rare , being beautiful and having charac-----" .

You were just surprised to notice that the boy  in front of you was Handsome . His white skin , charming smile that shows his dimple made him more attractive , Adding that his body build was perfect .. He can compete with kris you thought . 

" So Are you alone my sweetie " ? he smirked .

You didn't like the tone he used .

" Got a problem? " you answered coldly

. " i 'll give  you company . " , " Thanks i'll pass "

. " Are you single " . " No i am married " .,

" You're breaking my heart " ,

" Good thing " ,

" I think i am starting to like you "

. " Oh ! That's sad , I do not feel anything for you " .

He kept on talking , you didn't hate that , you thought he was pretty funny but you weren't going to tell him this .

" I am leaving " you told jessy . She nodded and returned to her dance .

 

" How long are you going to follow me ? " you turned to the stranger .

" What' your name? " .

" ! Arrasso, My Name is Min Hee , Happy ? " .

he grabbed your wirst

" Such a beautiful name ? " you blushed .

" let go ! " . " My name is lay " he gave you a big and warming  smile .

" Pleased to meet , can you stop now ? " .

" Min Hee? " Your jaw dropped when you noticed that Kris was calling to you

" Why are you here , " you shouted .

" I actually was returning home " he answered .  it was afternoon , and kris was wearing his school uniform , his blazer was ed , and his hair was all fluffy . Your cheeks became red and you couldn't detach your eyes from him  . 

" Hmhm " your new friend cleared his throat .

" Who is it? ' asked Kris .

" Eu.. Ah .." ,

" And why are you dressed like this ?" ,

" Urgh .. uh ..." . "

Where did---" .

" Hello , My name is Lay and i am taking her home . " Not letting your sister's boyfriend finish his sentence , Lay grabbed your hand and started running with you . 

" Somehow thank you " you finally said .

" So he's your type " Laughed the boy . Your eyes were wide open and you were about to scream

" HELL NO " ..

" RIght , right i beleive you ! " He smirked

" I've got a feeling that we'll meet soon"  he said while leaving and waving to you . 

" What's with this jerk?" you questioned yourself .