Back to Seoul

My Sister's Boyfriend

 

~  Chapter 1 ~ 

 " Oppa , Oppa "

you ran to Kai's embrace , crying your sorrow . The little boy looked at you surprised , SeHun slowly pat your head asking about the reason of those tears . You didn't answer and kept on stamering . They kept quiet until you finally calmed down . Once you regained your concious , three of you sat under a tree chatting .

" Why were you sad ?" asked SeHun .

" Did you miss me ? " Kai tried his best to make you smile .

you sadly raised your face and said

"  Big sister hates me .. S..She wants me to go to the U.S.A with mommy ... S..S.she is gonna stay here .. and i'll have to leave .. She even called me a little demon "

you burst again in tears . Your two young bestfriends looked shocked . you've known each other since birth , and even if you're just 5 years old , all of you were a way too much attached to each .

" Listen , said Kai , We'll make a promise ! " .

" A promise ! yay ! a promise , " SeHun wanted to cheer you up .

" No matter where we are , no matter what happens . One day we will be reunited , here in Seoul , pinky promise ?"

You smiled , and three of you nodded . " Pinky  promise " all of you shouted .

How long has it been now? 10 years , huh? That long ? You never forgot that crazy promise and was wondering if they still remember you . You thought that Kai should have dated all the beautiful girls , and SeHun would have been pretty popular for his great looks and his shy personality .  You changed a lot , no more  the old Min Hee  . In the U.S.A you were bullied for not being in good terms with the girls . all of them kept on calling you B*tch or Wh*re , for all your males friends . Actually , you hated all of them and got habituated to their critics . 

You will be soon 16 years  old , your parents accepted the idea of you returning to Seoul , in condition that you will stay with your sister . You didn't know if you have to be happy or expect the worse . Because since the day you overheard your mother and Unni's conversation , your relationship became complicated and you kept on fighting and ignoring each other . For 10 years your refused to talk to her . 

You are at Seoul's aeroport . At the U.S.A except for your parents , you didn't have anyone to say good bye , so it was pretty quick . Your sister said that she'll come to pick you up . it's been an hour now .

" Min Hee~ "

a girly and sweet voice was calling you , you turned your back , it was Min Suk , your unni , waving to you . you rolled your eyes then sighed .

" how's my dongseanga~?" She smilled .

" Well whatever , you can stop your acting " you shouted .

" Is she your sister?"it  was a manly voice , at that time you realised the Handsome man standing next to Min Suk . He was pretty tall , with a white skin . He looked like a model .

" Yes she is , confirmed Min Suk " .

" You're so rude ! " He said in english , i hear a canadian accent you thought .

" What's your buisness ? " , you asked . 

" He is my boyfriend " laughed your sister  .

 

________________________________________________________

Thanks to all the susbscribers    \( T__T )/ I love you all !

Please enjoy and leave comments you are encouraging me   \ ( *3* ) / 

  

i do not own the picture but it's too funny to not share ><