Precious moments

My Sister's Boyfriend

~ Chapter 14 ~ 

 

You shut your door . Embarrassed , your cheeks were  on fire . you grabbed your Ipad , put your earphones .Anything . Anything that would make your heart slow down . Anything , that would make this memory go away . Anything that would make this painful feeling leave you , you know that feeling that makes you slowly realise , the fact that kissing him , won't ever happen again . your fingers touching your lips . They're burning , just like your body when he hugged you . Just like your heart , when he called you ' beautiful ' .

You knew that what you were doing was wrong , That he'll never be yours,  that he'll always be your Sister's boyfriend . But , stupidly you can't move on , you can't get him away of your mind . He's stuck , like glue , no matter how much you try , no matter how much he'll make you cry , his attractive back , will always , seem so bright and warm to you . You'll always wish to embrace him and never let go . It's a curse ,you conclused

 

" All of you are here ? " Screamed Min Suk .

Everyone nodded in harmony . You rubbed your eyes ; Yesterday you couldn't sleep . What stressed you the most , that you were stuck with lay , having kris and his girlfriend in front of you . Horrible , it was horrible , whenever , you peeked and noticed his beautiful like lips , with their pinky color . You blushed and looked away covering your cheeks . It was actually painful . Even thought you didn't want to , you ended up admiring them again . Slowly touching yours . 

" What's with you ? " started Lay , making you wake up from your illusion .

" WHAT ? " you shouted .

Everyone on the bus glanced at you .

" Stop bullying her Lay ! " said jessy who was sitting behind you .

" Look at her , a teenager girl in love "

" I know , she's getting prettier everyday " .

" Shut up you two . "

" You're still stuck in your fantasies ? " .

" I wish that i never wake up " you sighed ."

" Ow~ is this a confession? "

" You're awesome Lay , she wouldn't say this to me " You hitted the boy next to you .

" SHUT UP I WANT TO SLEEP " , you covered your face and tried to take a nap . 

 

" How many years  passed " you asked slowly oppening your eyes . Your jaw dropped when you realised that you were the only one left on the Bus .  you looked from the window; nothing seemed like a forest

 . " urgh " they could have woken me up .

" They did " LuHan walked towards you " You were snoring  ."

" WHAT I WAS? " you screamed . He laughed .

" Jocking   , But say ." . " Bwo ?what? " . " You looked tired . Didn't have enough sleep yesterday? " You looked away .

" Somehow , yeah ."

" What hapenned ? " he grabbed your hand .

" Nothing , let go ! "

" You love him Min Hee? " you were shocked

" Who? " . " Kris . "

" What nonesens---"

" I saw you kissing him "

" WHAT?" " I was there to check on you two , because omma was worried , that something might happen to you , in that rainny day ."

" Mind your own buisness LuHan "

" You can't do that to her . "

" DO WHAT? CAN'T I BE FREE TO LOVE WHO I WANT? "

" You hurted her enough Min Hee " Your eyes became wet , everyone is always on Min Suk's side . 

You get off of the bus and ran away .

" MIN HEE ! " he screamed " Where are you going , you'll get lost ! " .

It was true , you ignored the road . you  ignored even , where you were . But , stupidly , you refused to return to his side . You kept on walking , crying out loud . It was wrong .. Isn't there any one to comfort you ? No one to tell you that's okay ? you actually never wished to love him . 

 

" Everyone this is  bad " Started LuHan " What " SeHun's eyes winded .

" Don't tell Min Suk" he murmured . Kris's expression became serious

" is it about Min Hee? "

" Somehow we argued , and she left the bust , and it's been more than a hour , she's not back yet , What if she's stuck somewhere? " All of them nodded and decided to search for you . 

You desesperatly , crossed the streets . Excursion ? I guess we are not there yet , They should have stopped to eat somewhere, you thought . It's getting dark , and your eyes are swollen . You , sat in front of a  store . looking at people hapilly crossing the street i should smile too , you thought , i am young and i can fall in love again . Somehow , you couldn't .

" You're cute " said a guy

" You're drunk " you answered .

" Let's have fun " ." Get lost ."

" You're rude i like you .

" You're stupid i despise you " . He grabbed your wirst

" I said go to hell " you screamed . 

" She's my girlfriend " How beautiful were those words , when he said it ? Coming closer to you two . Kris said it in such a calm tone , was it easy for him ? Does he ignore , how your heart melted and your legs were shacking  ? Sure he does . The guy noticing the good looking and tall man standing behind him , just left cursing his luck .

" Hey " he started .

" Yo !" you waved " Thanks " you continued

. " Told you  to not run away like this . "

" My bad . " ,

" Stop being like this " .

" I'll do !" He looked at with a surprised expression

, " But you'll have to guarantee a wish "

" What ?"

" Sit next to me . " He obeyed you . " Be Mine for ten minutes." He strangely nodded . 

You slowly passed your fingers around his face , smilling and blushing whenver you touched his cheeks . " Come closer " He did .You smirked ,

" You're cute " you added . And , not waiting for him to notice your intentions , you quickly reached his lips , your arms wrapped around his waist , and happily feeling those lips , touching yours . He didn't move , like frozen . You little by little let go of him , stood up and walked away

" You still have to show me the road ." you turned ,, with your face as red as ever " Thank you , those were my most precious moments " . 

 

" I see them " Screamed SeHun , running to you . once he reached you , he hugged you tightly .

" Let go of her " Yelled Min Suk . SeHun , Kris and Kai , who were the only witness , looked suprised , your   sister never talked  with this tone , never .

" What's with you ? " you smirked as always . 

You still hear that sound , you still feel that touch .. When she hardly slapped you .  

 

___________________________________________________

Dunno why this chapter is somehow longer than the others ( ? __ ? ) 

Still thank you to all the great subscribers

And for the comments 

Sarangheayo <3