Home

My Sister's Boyfriend

 

~ Chapter 2 ~ 

" He is my boyfriend " Laughed your sister and her cheeks became as red as ever .

Your Jaw dropped , it was quite a shock . Since little , Min Suk was loved by all the guys , even girls adored her . But you didn't expect that she'll get  herself such a masterpiece . That's not fair you thought , I am a way cutter , you poutted  

" Still , that doesn't explain why he is treating me like this . " you finally said .

he looked at you annoyed ,

" I cannot stay quiet when you're  mistreating your big sister ." He glared at you .

Haha , please , who does this guy think himself?

" Well than , starting from today , get used to it " . You took your luggage and walked away . 

You clearly could hear Min Suk calming him .

" She's young , she's a teenager you know , that's normal " she was telling him .

" That's not a good excuse , he repeted , why would she hate you that much?  I mean you're so gentle and cheerful  !"  

huh, yeah , she's is i can confirm this .. you smirked . You heard footsteps behind you but you decided to just ignore . Soft and beautiful arms embraced you slowly , you let out a scream .

" " you shouted .

you turned , it was LuHan . A smile brightened your face , and Kris was surprised to see such expression

" is she the same person ? he asked .  You glared at him ,

but what he said wasn't enough to make you angry , because , it's LUHAN ! You hugged him tightly .

" uh Oh ! , he said , Still the same strenght Min Hee~ ?" .

" Oh , Oppa , i am more feminine , now !" you took a girly pose just like a  model  .

The three of them laughed seeing you this way . You sighed again .

" Oppa ! I didn't know you're coming ! how have you been ? " And you walked away grabbing his hand and ignoring the couple who was calling for you . 

 

 

" This is your room " Smilled Min Suk " You can  rest " ," the bathroom is this way if you're thinking of taking a shower " .

Your sister was standing there waiting for a ' thank you '  , but like always , you walked away and went to the kitchen . Kris was there . You glared at him

" Can't you just go home ?" you smirked .

" I can't let her with such a little demon as you " hearing the word " little demon " memories slowly crossed your mind , and you shook your head to forget about them , because you clearly know that it wasn't the perfect time neither the place to remember such things . 

After taking a shower and wearing a new outift , you decided to go check on your two old bestfriends . kris didn't leave . You felt annoyed

" Don't you think you're burdensome?" , He glared at you .

You rolled your eyes and sighed like always  

" i'll be out but  . I can come back at any time ... Any time . "  

" What do you mean " , he screamed  .  

" Meuulong " you pulled out your tongue   and ran away , closing the door and causing an horrible noise . 

Once out , Two tall boys , were standing in front of you . One of them looked like a playboy , with a beautiful black hair . The second one had that cute look , like a little doll . He ran to you , hugging you . you once thought that you were pretty tall but compared to Kris and those two you felt so petite

. " Noona , Noona !" He shouted

" What are you saying ?" You shouted back . He let go of you , had a desapointed expression . The other one burst in laugh .

" Just like always , you're slow Min Hee ~ " , " noona   ~ " The one who hugged you made a cute aegyo .

" No way , you screamed ! SEHUN ? KAI? " and ran to their embrace like you once used to do .