taking the lead

My Sister's Boyfriend

~Chapter 26 ~ 

 

 

" Wait " you finally stopped , trying to catch your breath . The boy stopped too . " Wait " you repeted , grabbing his arm . " W..Hear what i have to say " . He didn't move . " Go ahead " , " Face me " , " I don't have to " , " Okay , Then , Listen . I am bad , i know but i don't deserve this cold behavior . if you hate me .. Then say it , i 'll accept it  . But , you're being immature Lay , moving away just because you can't be with me ... You never told me that you will return to the states if i don't accept your confession . " 

" So i am the bad guy " , " Eh? I never sai---" , He turned , gave you one of his dazzling smiles , Making you suddenly blush . " Thank you " he laughed . " You don't have to worry , he patted your hair , You don't have to blame yourself , actually , I am thankful for the time you spend with me , i'll cherish those memories , and when i'll feel lonely , i will imagine them happily , everything , your smile , your way of talking , The Shy Min Hee that i love to tease . ...." He stopped , then murmured " Good bye , Maybe , we'll meet again " and he brust in laughter.

You watched him leaving , waving to you . Liar , you told yourself ,  you're not a bit thankful , i can hear you cursing your luck under your breath . You took your leave too , walking slowly .. thinking deeply . Why falling in love if in the end we'll end up hurt  , Why caring about each other , when our happiness , is next to us . . Why Hoping when our wishes became true .. This is human's feelings , complicated and fragile . . You love Kris , then why is Lay bumping into your thoughts .. 

 

" Can i come in? " Min suk and her ex boyfriend , Jumped hearing LuHan's voice . " Y..yeah , why ..a ..are you asking ? " " Well , i don't know , you two should know better . "  " We're not doing anything wrong "  " I wonder what your girlfriend will say . " " Oh , Shut up " kris covered his face with his hands . " I am at fault ." confessed Min Suk " You're not " " Min Hee will be angry , i used you " " you didn't " " OH SHUT UPYOU TWO " Screamed LuHan .

" Why are you over reacting anyway? " " Why can't i over react ? " " Why are you butting into our business ? " " She is no more your business jerk " " Then WHAT? " " I LOVE HER , Fine ? , I am in love with  her , since so long , FINE? Happy ? " " What ? " said Min Suk surprised . " Oh , don't play the ignorant , you clearly know my feelings , you rejected me at our first year , and you went out with this stupid guy , still , i  haven't moved on , and see , i am still stuck with you , caring for your health , your mood , your  ... urgh , just get lost you two " 

 

" L ... LuHan oppa? " you didn't call for him since you two  fought , so he was pretty shocked to see you in front of the door . " Ah , Min Hee " " What's wrong ? " " Let's go out . " " Wae? i need to ---- " " Let's make up for the time we lost , Ok? let's have fun !" " Arasso , b---" " No buts " He grabbed your wirst and pulled you to his car . 

" So ! " you started " Nothing to explain? " you asked . " I am sorry , for the last time , i was a jerk " " You always are , when it's about Min Suk " " I know " he stoped his car , hitting his head " I want to take her out of my mind " " She's single you should take your chance "  " I should not "  " Wae ? "  " I won't be her first and big love ."  " You watch too much dramas "   " It's so hard to make someone fall for us  "   " really ?  "   " Hmm, We endure everything , just to make that special person happy . "  " You should just give up . "  " we wish to ... It's unfair , don't you think so ? "   " Deh~ Somehow .. "   " Hope you'll have a romantic relationship " " Ah , Kamsamida~  B.. but "  " What ?   "   " What made you like this ? Did Min Suk say something ? " 

 

" It's horrible , He complained , Min Hee , to stay , when you know that the person , whom you dream of , Is still ignoring you and asking you for friendship , when your heart is demanding love like crazy . " Your heart skipped a beat . A picture slowly crossed your mind , making your cheeks blush . You raised your hand slowly trying to catch that someone who was turning his back , like hiding from the light , you slowly tried to catch him , to know his identity , but when you thought that  your fingers wrapped him  , he suprisingly vaporized , like water vaporize under the sunlight . you tried  to find him but  He is gone . 

 

" It hurst Min Hee ? , Someone is slowly taking the lead of your thoughs , stop crying dear , come to me , calm down " you jumped in his embrace , breathing hardly . Something deep inside is broken .

It shouldn't be like this .  

_____________________________________________________________________

Sorry it took me this long to post ><

YEAH I AM PLAYING WITH YOUR FEELINGS

Kekekekekekekekekke * devil author laugh * 

Here comes my heart breaker