Arms around you

My Sister's Boyfriend

 

~ Chapter 30 ~ 

" Can't you hear my heart ? " 

She said it , Hugging him tightly . " It's been three years oppa , Enough is enough , we still can go back to our happy times , nothing is gone "  , " Will you accept me even thought i am in love with someone else ? " " I will " " Even if my dreams , my hopes , my promises will always be hers ?" " That's okay ,  i can make you forget her , we used to be together " , He raised her face , Looking at her eyes , searching for her sincerty , She actually was sincere , and he couldn't help it but smile to her innocence ." Like you said Min Suk " He stoped  " We  Used  to be together , Past is past , And i can't imagine my futur right beside of you " 

" Oppa .. Why ? " She let go of him crying out loud . " Pretend we never loved " He answered . " Is it that easy for you " She hitted his shoulder " Is that easy " She hitted him harder " Is it ? is it ? " He embraced her " Okay ,now calm down , calm down " She hiccuped grabbing his shirt   " That's not fair , i am the first one who fell for you , not Min Hee , That's not fair ." They stayed in that state , until she finally regained her concious and stoped her complaints " I am sorry " she murmured . " Yeah , Let's pretend we never loved " She waved to while leaving to her house . 

 

" So He is back and i am so happy !" " Jessy this is your million time telling me this "  she sighed . " So you didn't talk to him " " I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T " " Liar ! " " Okay , i saw him today !" " Assa ! I knew it ! So did you confess ? " " WHAT ? " She choked . " CONFESS? " " You're not thinking of confessing paboya? " " Molla , I don't know , what if he already moved on? " " You waited three years , you should at least try . " " Oh Sorry , the door is calling for me , talk to you later ! bye . " 

You jumped and headed to the door ,  " Yo ! " You were frozen looking at Lay in front of you "  Not happy to see me ? " " Andwe , i am " You finally answered ." Going somewhere? " " Ah ... I .." " Wanna be with me today? it's been so long " " Neah~ " you unconsciously answered . He grabbed your hands , you stupidly followed . 

 

" Move a little " you obeyed , and he sat next to you looking at the big screen in front of you . " What kind of movie are we watching?" You shouted " Shush !" he answered " We're at the cinema , not in our house " " OUR HOUSE?" You screamed . " Little girl be quiet " complained the lady behind , you bowed " Oh jerk , flirter " He laughed . 

" OH ! Zhan Yixing ! you forever tease ! " You grabbed his arm , covering your face " Why is it a scary Movie ? "  " Shush" He smirked . " Oh my god , oh my god "  You embraced him this time , and his smirk got larger . " This is my lucky day " He said . You hitted his shoulder " Paboya ! I am leaving ! " " Wait for me " He followed you . 

" Yah ~ Stop it , it was actually fun ! Are you mad ? " You pouted cutely then gave him a death glare " IT WAS SCARY " you shouted .  He burst into laughter " Okay then we should at least buy some ice cream " You nodded and two of you headed to a nearby parck and took a seat under a tree . He smiled , while contempling you devouring your ice cream . " Yah ~  eat slowly " He said " look how dirty you are now " . And somehow , he came closer , to you , You blushed realising that your faces were nearly touching , He slowly the ice cream covering your skin , you were forzen . 

He raised your jaw line , Reached your lips .

Kissing you like for the first time .

 You arms wrapped around him .

How long has it been?