lips

My Sister's Boyfriend

~Chapter 13 ~ 

 

" We will be going ALL together to the school's excursion " Shouted your sister Min Suk , once you came Home

"Where were you at lunch time  ? " She asked . you smilled sadly .

" Whatever " you shouted while heading to your room .

" Hey !  that wasn't an answer ." you closed your door making like usual , an horrible noise . 

To tell the truth , since you confessed to Kris , and  got rejected . You felt ashamed and didn't know how to face him neither how to act around him . Slowly you're remembering that day . " Just cry " Lay hugged you lightly , and you were crying like a little child , grabbing his shirt with your fingers . " It's gonna be okay " he murmured , making all your body tremble to that line . You had gained all your courage to face Kris , and to tell him what was slowly devoring your heart Yet he rejected you in that cold way . You can't complain . You'll always be his girlfriend's sister .

" How long did you know ? " You asked Lay .

" Long enoguh " he smirked .

" Keep it as a secret " you said .

" Why would i ? " .

" Why not ? " .

" Don't worry" he patted your hair " But , you're stuck in a dangerous game " he laughed .

" I know " you nodded .

" What are you going to do? " .

" I'll try to forget him . "

" Will you be able to ? " .

" Who Knows , Lay , sriously who knows? Falling for him was unexpected . Maybe erasing him is the same ? " . 

 

How stupid were you words , even if you're so far away from him , his picture keeps on crossing your mind . you still feel his touch around your body , He hugged you , the memory is still vivid . how his lips moved when he called your name , his stupid and sarcastic smile , his stupid way of telling you to be polite  , His pose , his gestures . The way he eats , the way he talks . Even when he's the romantic boyfriend around your sister . You love every part of him , and you can't get him away . 

 

"MIN SUK " you screamed once you noticed all the food she prepared .

" Are you going to eat all this ? " .

" kris is visiting us " she smilled

" His parents are on a trip , so he'll have dinner with us . It's been a while since i saw you too together . it's a good opurtinity "

" No , thanks , i'll be sleeping early" .

 

" Welcoome "

you could hear  your sister's voice calling her lover in a cute tone . is he going to ask about me ? you thought . Actually no , they ate together quietly , talking about the stupid School's festival . You were starving , but no way , you won't go and have to greet him . You , simply looked from your window to the dark sky , and was surprised to notice that it was raining .

" Oh ! Ottoke " your sister shouted .

" You can't go out with this horrible weather , just stay here , you can sleep on the sofa " is she serious you thought  .

 

It was midnight and you couldn't sleep . You were a way too much hungry . You decided to go get something to chew while they're sleeping  . you carefully passed your sister bedroom , and arrived to the living room . Kris was lying there , you stopped to look at his beautiful sleeping face . His eyelashes were so long , and you loved his manly expression . his lips were so pinky , looked so soft ... So kisseable . You slowly moved your finger  , from the forhead , passing by the nose , the cheeks and finally pausing at them ... His lips . 

You ignored what strenght , made you quietly bow , getting closer to them , you were trembling , but curiosity was leading you . How does it feel to kiss him, you thought . you were too close , you could hear his breath and notice how smooth was his skin . Finally , you reached him . your eyes were wide open . You've done it , you're kissing Kris . even if he's sleeping , even it's without any deep meaning, you , now , know how wonderful is it to kiss your beloved .

Touching your lips and trying to regain your concious , you left the living room , forgetting about your dinner . Not noticing any presence . Love is dangerous .