I think ..

My Sister's Boyfriend

~ Chapter 20 ~ 

 

He let go of you , you  two were  siting on the sofa , you were Still surprised of his reaction . He had that sweet and innocent look

" Can i ? "

"mmmh" , He slowly put his head on our lap . You gently played with his hair until he finally calmed down . he touched your soft fingers , grabed your hand , pulled her closer to his face .

" They are beautiful " He said .

" Thank you " you blushed .

" Can i tell you something ? " ..

." Mmmh ." ..

" Min Hee .. I .." 

" Oh sorry , my phone is ringing . "

 " Go ahead " You picked up your phone .

" MIN HEE !" You reconized the voice

" Umma? "

"Where are you ? Why aren't you home ? Come quickly and wear pretty clothes . "

" Sorry , Lay , i should go now " you excused yourself . You got prepared then headed to your sister's house . 

Actually , you don't want to be here , you don't want to face your sister . You still couldn't forgive how rude she was . But you know how your mother will react and that you'll be send back to America . You rang to the door . Min Suk openned  , you simply ignored her and went inside ,she didn't neither talk to you . You umma , was there , kris was cutely rubbing the back of his head , an addiction? , You saw two others : a women and a men  , you understood that they were his parents .

" This is our little girl "  Your mother faked a smile , you smirked and sat next to her .

" Min Hee , greet them " You obeyed ." You should Know Kris , Your sister's ...Fiance "

You stopped there , and you had a shocked expression .. Fi .. Fiance ? . You barely could stand . and your eyes met his  , he didn't react , but kept smilling and laughing . After a while , you excused yourself and went out to take a breath . 

So this is how , it's going to end , He's marrying Min Suk . Was your confession this pathetic to him? Tears kept on falling and you were in the garden , silently crying . You hate it when you want to move on too , but when you see his face , his gestures , his smile , your heart starts to beat , and you can barely breath . Someone is coming , you turned and wiped your tears . It's Kris . 

" You didn't tell me that you're getting married ? "

" Should i ? " you looked at him shocked

" What's wrong ? "

" You said you won't be  a burden anymore ?"

" So i was burdensome to you? "

" What if ?

" You should have said so "

" I just did " . You slapped him , your eyes red .

" You're mean ! You're so mean , I hate you , i hate you " You hiccuped " I .. Still hoped that deep inside , there was a chance ." 

You walked away  , went to the living room , took your jacket .

" Min Hee where are you going ? " shouted your mother , Min Suk smirked .

" None of your buisness . "

" You , girl ! You'll drive me crazy ! "

." Chukkahe Min Suk '" you yelled .

" Min Hee , what's with you ? "

" I know mother , you won't regret me , even if i die , you won't , it's always about big sister , i am always at fault ! Umma , since when did you care about me ? Just continue , ignore me ! " You ran out of the house . 

 

" You're pretty late ! " Lay openned the door and was shocked to see your swollen eyes .

" Sorry " you said .

" Well ...." . You entered . Went straight to your room . Crying silently all what hapenned today . you jumped when you heard the door knocking .

" Min Hee ? can i come ? "

" You don't have to , i want to be alone " Even thought , you refused , He came into the room . you covered your face . 

" Don't " he said .

He sat next to you " Come " he added .

you obeyed , and slowly put your head on his chest , he hugged you , patting your hair slowly . you continued crying , while he was gently singing a lullaby .

" Min Hee " ..

" Mmmh " ..

" Let's never separate . "

" Okay ."

" Let us be together ."

" Okay ."

" Min Hee .."

" Mmh .." 

" For the first time , I think i am in love ... I 've sincerly fallen for you . " 

______________________________________________________________

 Sorry for the late post . Subscribers 

 I  LOVE YOU

Okay , that's my Huthband :D

And the comm' OH MY GOD I WILL MARRY YOU ALL 

Please keep supporting me :D And just call me Aya :)