Fun together

My Sister's Boyfriend

 

~Chapter 16 ~ 

" Are you sure ? " Asked Lay seeing you coming out with your luggage .

" Yeah " you silently nodded . He grabbed your stuff and pulled them to the car . Sitting side by side , you two watched the sceneries , passing in front of your eyes , you could hear each other breathe in harmony . You desperatly sighed , remembering what happened those few days .

" Listen " murmured Lay , coming closer to you , you looked surprised at his black like beautiful eyes , and blushed slightly seeing his dimple and his huge smile

" Let's have fun today , Just the two of us "

" Flirter "  you poked his cheeks . 

" Otte ? What fo you think of your room ? " He asked ,

" Deaback " you clapped your hands

" You sure are rich , Lay ! "

" Mmhm" He nodded .

" Where are your parents "

" They're always travelling . "

" Ah.. I see---"

." So , wanna watch an horror Movie? ", You jumpped hearing his suggestion " Neah~ Neah~ I Love scary Movie ! "

" Then lemme get us some coke and pizza " 

" Are you ready? " Said Lay once ,

you had food in front of you and you've being comfortably sitting and facing the Big screen . " Come to me ! " You shouted . He pressed the ' on ' button . it's not scary you thought at first ...

" RUN FOR YOUR LIFE " you screamed

" shush !"

" Oh sorry " . You actually adored those kind of films , but you'll always end up getting scared and covering your eyes .

" Is He going to kill Her ? " you asked .

" Seems so " Lay was giving all his intention to the movie .

"He won't do it , no , He won't ! "

" Yeah he is going to cut----" Not letting him   answer , you grabbed his arm , covering your face and screaming like a little baby

" Are you okay ? "

" Uh... Uh .. " You blushed realising  your behavior

" Tshesuhamnida i was surprised " you rubbed the back of your head . 

He looked at you " Well i don't mind you know "

" I won't do it again " . You two continued watching . You won't get scared again you thought . But once , another gore scene came , you jumped into his arms , and this time , embracing him tigtly while crying .

" OH MY GOD I CANNOT ,  I CANNOT " The boy blushed , and he just slowly patted your back

" Let's watch something else " You let go of him , pushing him to the other side of the sofa

" Andwe ,  i was just testing you "

" testing me ? "

" Neah~ "

" Why---"

" Oh look!" you changed the topic . He smirked .

" Say Lay " you started when the film came  to an end .

" Aren't you hearing some strange noise? " . He looked at you .

" You too? " Your expression became darker .

" What do you mean by saying this ? "

" It feels like someone is oppening the door " He said .

" You hear that ? " " Let's go and see by our own eyes " . He smirked , you believed him . Grabbing the back of his sweater , you two walked to the door . When , somehow , the electricity went cut , and you neither Lay could see anything .

" Yah~ it's just like in the movie " you screamed .

 " I was jocking earlier , stop trembling Min Hee "

" OH MY GOD THERE IS SOMETHING .. OH MY GOD " You jumped . 

" Ouch " , the electricity was back , you were lying on the floor , with Lay on you .  You looked surprised . He smirked , His dirty dimple again urgh ... Your faces slowly coming closer to each other . You could notice his lips , they were attempting you , just like Kris . Oh , What is he doing?? . You  closed your eyes , waiting for the kiss . " OUCH " , He hitted your forhead .

" You're just like a little girl " He smilled " Don't get so scared , I am here to protect you " . 

 

He was teasing me you thought , You cutely poutted . " Uh .. " He turned back " Good night Min Hee " and he left to his bedroom . he's cute ...