The deal

My Sister's Boyfriend

 

~ Chapter 6 ~ 

" Kris ?" your cheeks became red and your heart skipped  a beat . 

Your faces were  too close , Kris noticed how red was you were and looked worried .

" You're not hurt Min hee? " He asked .

" Well .... i guess " you answered .

" What a relief !" He smilled ! What's with this guy? he's cute you thought .

Seeing how silent  you were , he sat next to you , patted your hair . Beside SeHun and LuHan , no one had the right to touch you in  that way , but somehow you couldn't reject Kris . 

" What happenned ? " He started .

" Listen you don't have to act , i know i am annoying and that you're here because of Min Suk , you don't have to get along with me " you shouted .

He looked at you with soft eyes , making your heart melt . , he's not normal . He sighed .

" I wonder Min Hee , he said , What made you like this " .

 " Some stupid people , " you unconsiously answered

. " Listen dongseang , I ignore what's your story , but you shouldn't go out at this time , Ok? " 

" urgh you're giving me goosebumps " you stood up and walked away ,

he laughed and followed you . Little , in reality you didn't hate what he said , you just felt like you were burning and your stomach was suddenly acheaing , was it the apples that i ate this morning? to tell the truth they were  pretty sour , you thought . 

 

'" MIN HEE " , Your sister ran to you , wanting to hug you . But you actually pushed her away , glaring at her . Kris surprised to see how much you changed in a minute .  He grabbed your hand .

" I guess we already discussed about your behavior Min Hee . " .

" I guess i already told you to get used to it " .

" Listen , he shouted , I am gonna say it for the last time : Respect your sister " .

" NEVER !" " Fine then , he embraced his girlfriend , we won't ever interfer in your buisness , we won't ever talk to you again " .

Min Suk was at first opposing to this decision , but seeing how her boyfriend was serious she finally nodded sadly

. " FINE , you answered , don't ever talk to me " you closed your door causing an horrible smash . 

That morning you woke up alone , no unni  to  ignore . You got prepared and then headed to school
all alone kai and SeHun didn't have any morning lessons . Kris and Min Suk were just in front of you .
he is serious you thought?How old is he ? you asked yourself . Once you arrived , you remembered
' The Queens ' , oh , wonder what they got for me today , you silently laughed . The bell's
sound made you hurry to your classroom . you slowly openned the door" Throw " you reconized
Suzy's voice , and without even understanding the situation you were all covered of flour . All the 
class burst into laughter . You just walked away to the bathroom . When you finished cleaning yourself ,
you wanted to go back to class but sadly you realised that the door was closed from outside . 

You were at your limits . Crying like a little child . First Kris not arguing with you was quite shocking , you got used
to his complaints, then next those three B*tch , who are stalking you ." Is someone outside? "you screamed . 
" There is someone stuck here ! I can't open the door " . Suddenly you remembered how kris come to you when 
you were attacked for the first time , you smilled . 

That time you felt so warm . Now you're feeling so much empty . Ignorant girl .. You didn't know that slowly love was 
taking the lead .