Feelings

My Sister's Boyfriend

 

~ Chapter 15 ~ 

You still hear that sound , you still feel that touch . When she hardly slapped you . 

You raised your face , Meeting Min Suk's eyes . Everyone let out an ' oh' . She's the last  , that can hit you . Anger ran into your veins , and not thinking about anything but revenge . You quickly slapped her back .She slowly touched her cheek . and gave that look .You clearly know what does that look mean . It's jealousy , jealousy ... Does she already know about your feelings? How?

" WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING ? " you screamed . She came closer , hitted your shoulders . " Don't do this to me , you stupid , You can't take him . You can't  . Can't you see? The difference between us ? " .

" What nonesense are you saying? "

" You know it clearly Min Hee - She smirked - Everyone knows , the truth , you know it . "

" What are you saying? "

" Omma used to tell you this : You'll never be me . I am the big sister , i am perfect , you've always been clumsy and no one ever wanted to talk to you . "

You pushed her  , making her fall . Kris hurried to her .

" You B*tch , Just DIE , DIE ! I HATE YOU , I HATE YOU . I 'll never forgive you never "

She looked at you smilling

" you're hopeless , I'll never let you get what you want , You-----" 

" Here ends the show " a coat covered your shoulders . it's Lay . It's him .

" I'll be taking the princess " and not waiting for any answer he grabbed your wirst and pulled you to a black car .

" Let's leave " you nodded . your head lying on his shoulder , you closed your eyes , trying to calm yourself .

" Aren't going to ask?" ,

" I am afraid you'll refuse to answer . "

" I can tell you if you want " " I would like to hear ."

" I am hated . Since i've been little , i admired Min Suk , she was perfect , no matter what she does she'll do it a good way , i was the opposite , i was clumsy . I  end up breaking something or telling stupid jokes .Umma , Uppa prefered her . She didn't like me either . She'll always ask me to leave when her friends come home , she'll be ashamed saying i am her little sister . One day , we were leaving to America, she easily convinced my parents to stay here , and me - You sighed - The little demon i should leave . No matter how much i begged ... They refused .. No matter how much ... no matter - you repeted those words before , giving up to your envy of sleeping . 

 

You rubbed your eyes , someone was knocking the door , You woke up and looked around the room , it was a large one , with white curtains , hiding the window and the amazing view . It  somehow , looked empty and sad . You opened the door of  the room , and you saw Lay and Kris talking .

" I need to talk to her . "

" My bad , she's sleepiing ."

" I'll take her home . "

" Not today " .

" She can't stay here  "

" Will she be safer next to you then?"

" I'll talk to him "you interupted their conversation

Lay gave up and left you two alone .

" Aren't you coming back? "

" Should i ? "

" She's regretting her actions , she was worried !

" Worried ? huh . It doesn't matter , i won't forgive her . "

" She's your sister . "

" Why do you care about us anyway? " .

" I want you to be happy . "

" Stop it Kris . "

" What ? "

" You're making me misunderstand again ." He cutely rubbed the back of his head , is it a habit ?

" You're making me loose my sense . "

" What have i done? "

" I don't know , this is bad , i can't fall for you "

" You're stopping yourself ? "

" I've been dating Min Suk for 4 years . "

" You love her don't you ."

" A lot . "

" Then don't ever look at me again , don't talk to me , Forget about me . " He get closer to you , looking at you with intense eyes .

" I want to .. i don't know . " His lips were attempting  you again . You looked away , stood up and openned the door .

 

" Listen Kris , I am not a pushover . When you'll finally understand your feelings , come to me ."

He looked surprised then quietly left the house . Once you closed the door , you fell to the ground , trying to contain your tears . " Don't ask him to leave , if you're gonna over react like this .

" you wiped a tear that slowly was falling over your cheek  and looked to the boy . 

" Listen Lay , you said in a desesperate tone  , Let me stay here . "