realizing

My Sister's Boyfriend

 

~ Chapter 8 ~ 

" I ... I don't .... Know . " . 

He gently wiped your tears , making you blush .

" Does it hurt ? " He looked at you in the eyes

.  " W...What's with you , you're so creepy . " you shouted ,

then stood up and ran away of the infirmary . Once alone , you slapped your face , trying to breath and regain your calm . But Kris's picture kept on crossing your mind , stalking  you like a glue , no matter how much you shook your head , You sang outloud . His voice , his pose is haunting you . 

" Yah~ Min Hee ! " . LuHan put his hand on your shoulder . You smilled , Finally someone ! Maybe he'll help me . Your friend was surprised to see your expression . She's no more mad? Strange ! . When you remembered last time , you poutted and looked away

" Yaah~ Let's talk " he whined in a cute way . He didn't have to beg you , because anyway you were searching for a partner and it was lunch time .

" Take some " LuHan showed you his luch box .

" Umma , prepared us some kimichi " He blinked .

" Right , how's Auntie? " You said while eating .

" She's fine . She was really happy to take care of Min Suk . " .

" I am sorry to destroy your happiness ."  .

" No , No , i mean , your sister was a little bored to stay with us , I am the only son , and she  wasn't really that talktive , Min Hee ?" .

" Ummm?" .

" I am sorry " .

" That's okay . "  .

" You know i always over react . " .  " I am getting used to it " . 

" I guess , it's time for you to forgive her . " .

" Somedayn Maybe ," you sighed  ,

" Say ," you added " Can  i ask you something? " .

" Go ahead "

" How did you know that you were falling for Min Suk " .

LuHan became red , and was speechless . He covered his face trying to calm his cheeks , who were like burning . You laughed .

" Pshht , don't give me a heart attack , bad girl " He said

" Answer my innocent answer Oppa~ " you tried to imitate SeHun's aegyo .

" hehe, You still have a long way to learn  " . " Aish , just answer" you shouted . 

" Hmhmhm ... He cleared his voice ... I was shocked when i realised this . Whenever she passes , My heart will race like crazy , and no matter how much i try to ignore her , i end up hurting myself . Also , Her face  , her habits , her greetings , i can't forget them , and when i am alone , Memories are  drawing her picture in front of me , and i can't help it but smile like an idiot "  When he finished your jaw dropped . 

" W.. What? " . " NO WAY " you shouted .

" What's wrong ? I am not gonna confess so don't---" .

" I AM IN LOVE , THERE IS NO WAY " .

" What ? you ? Love ? .... Doguseyou ? Who is it ? - he grabbed your hands - Tell your oppa " . You glared at him . Stood up and ran away . 

 

Once school finished , Jessy avoided you , Maybe she regret you thought . You headed back to home with Kai and SeHun . They saw how worried you were . But they didn't ask , they knew that you'll deny and just feel embarassed .

" She'll tell us when the right time comes ,"  whispered Kai to SeHun  . You said good bye to them , and opened the door . 

You felt like loosing your breath . Kris was embracing your sister , and she was blushing like a little teenager gril in love . They didn't notice your presence . And you , you were like frozen .Kris kissed her on the forhead . your eyes became suddenly wet . and unconsiously you shouted

" I am here " .  Seeing you , they panicked and let go . 

" Just get married , Jerks " you said while  running to your room and closing the door .

" She really is moody " you heard him .

" I bet she felt really awkward " laughed your sister . You were , in your room , crying , even thought you didn't want to . Tears kept on falling .

" Right , you hiccuped. What's with me falling for him?  he's my sister's Boyfriend ."