I am sorry

My Sister's Boyfriend

~ Chapter 23 ~ 

 

'" Umm .. Sorry " He suddenly let go of you .

"  Don't mind me " He turned his back

" Good Luck " He waved while closing the door . You were speechless , and just took your luggage then  headed to the taxi . Actually , Lay , over reacted , Since he heard that Kris is no more engaged , He felt insecure . Him , who thought that finally ; he would gain your love ,now he feels so burdensome to you . 

You're back home . Your parents are there , your sister too  . Like always , you're cold and somehow feel awkward . The only thing that crossed your mind is going to sleep . You collapsed on your bed , covering your face .

" Don't mind me ' He said it after making your heart race for the million time . You're happy to finally be able to go out with Kris , but deep inside something isn't right . You know it , something is not right ..... But you ignore what is it .. 

" Min Hee ? " Min Suk , knocked your door  .

" Get lost " you shouted . She entered .

" Well i know i am not welcomed here ,still there are few things i should tell you . "

" Make it quick ."

" I am sorry " You stood up .

" What ? "

" I said ..... I ... I am sorry ." She turned her back . You smirked

" Isn't it too late? "

" I don't care . "

" Then why?"

" I won't be the bad person at the end . "

" Stupid . "

" Thanks . "

" Get lost . "

" You're the one who's lost . "

" What ? " " Choose right Min Hee "

" GET OUT " You took your pillow to hit her  , she ran out . Somehow you smilled .. . 

 

" He's not normal !" Sighed Jessy .

" Who ? "

" My cousin , Lay " She sighed again  

" He was so cheerful and happy , when you were with him , Now he's back to his gloomy self . "

" Lay ? Gloomy ? "

" Mmmh ... I was glad that you were staying with him ? "

" Why ?" you asked while devoring your sandwish.

" He was always lonely . His parents are travelling , and they never really took good care of him . Even at the States , they were always abscent . " " He didn't tell me such a story "  " He won't , He hate having people pitying him . " " He does ? " " Mmmh , since middle school , everyone was like ' oh poor you ' , he hated this . " " Why is he abscent today? " " He said he had some things to do ." The bell rang , you stood up together walking to your classroom . 

 

" Not going to your lesson? " LuHan asked Min Suk , who was lying under a tree .

" I don't feel like going "

" Since when , do you skip classes ? " He sat next to her .

" I've done it "

" Done what ? "

" I am single "

" What ? "

" I am free "

" What ? "

" Oh shut up !"

" You're no more together ?"

" Mmmh! "

" OH MY ..."

" I am happy , I am glad , i dumped him first . "

" What's so great about it ? "

" I don't know neither . " She wiped the tears

." Why are you crying ? "

" I guess , in the end of the day , i am that girl who'll tear up and be unable to move on . "

" It's okay " He hugged her .

" Thank you " she murmured .

 

" Going Home? " Kris grabbed your hand .

" Nea~ " you smilled .

" Let's go together ."

" Sure ! " . You walked silently side by side .

" So ... " You started . " May i accept your confession ?" He answered . You blushed , Somehow slipped and fell to the ground . " Are you okay? "

" Oh , , my ankle is hurting me ! "

" you should have been careful !

" I WAS GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK "

He laughed outloud .

" Come " He wanted to piggyback you .

" What ? "

" Be quiet and come " you obeyed . He slowly raised you and you grabbed his shirt , smelling him . 

Lay's smell is like a curse .... Somehow , without knowing why .... You suddenly remembered it ... It's stuck .. Here like many memories ... It's stuck , like him now , frozen watching you two walking peacefully the road of love . 

___________________________________________________

Please keep supporting me :D