Kris

My Sister's Boyfriend

 

~ Chapter 3 ~ 

"No way ,  SEHUN?KAI? "

And you ran to their embrace like once you used to do. Hearing your screaming , Kris and Min Suk were worried  , they went out to discover you jumping like a little child and hugging your two bestfriends . your sister's boyfriend was Suprised she can be cute too? , Your unni shouted in a gentle voice : I told them that you're coming back and they insisted to come and visit you . You sighed again . and ignored her like usual . 

Kris not liking your act , Walked towards you and grabbed your wirst , it was painful  , then yelled

" Can't you respect her just a little ?" .

" I told you to not interfer " You yelled back .

" You're insolent and impolite ! " ,

" This has nothing to do with you " ,

" I want you to apologize ! " ,

" I won't ever and stop ruining my modd JERK " jerk? she called me jerk .

" Yah~ Now apologize ! " .

" Hyung ! " finally said Kai .

" Let go of her " .

" Kai ! can't you see ? she's a way too much ! " .

" Hyung " SeHun hugged you ,

" You don't know anything " . Min Suk slowly took Kris's hand away from you , tryng to calm him down . 

You glared at them before taking your leave with SeHun and Kai . Kris and Min suk returned home . They were sitting on the sofa . When her boyfriend looked at her  

" Listen , i don't want her to act like this . She's not a little child anymore . Plus , i want you to tell me the reason of her behavior ." .

The sister's expression suddenly changed .

" it's a long story , she sighed , a very long story .. I can completly understand why she hates me so much .." .

"  Can't you tell me?." ...

" When the right time comes , i'll do kris , i'll do . For now on just try to live with her rudeness . It's been 10 years ... 10 long years .. and she still cannot forgive me . 

 

That witch you thought , How did she manage to make him fall for her ? you were still angry . Seeing your scary expression , your two bestfriend tried to cheer you up . SeHun kept on complaining about Kai's list of girlfirends . And kai about SeHun's addiction to bubble tea . They didn't change , you thought , they always know how to make me smile .

" You'll be coming to school tomorrow?" ,

" Umm , Oppa , i 'll have to take my outift tomorrow. My class is 2-A . What about you two ? " ..

" Too bad they sighed . We're far away , but we'll always come to check on you " ,

that last ligne made you simle .

" But - Said Kai - Your class is just in front of kris hyung's and Minsuk unni 's  class .

" urgh ... They're even in the same class?

 

" Ilona , Ilona ( wake up ) Min Hee !! " ,

Your sister was trying  her best to wake you up . You loved sleeping and back  when you were at the states  , you used to skip morning classes . but today , is the first ... You cannot just skip it . You got up , prepared yourself and ate your breakfast .

" Wait for me Min Hee , we'll be going together ' you heard your sister screaming . Ignoring her again isn't a big deal you thought . Once you openned the  door , you saw kris standing there ,in his school outift , as hot as ever . yah~ this guy is really handsome you told yourself . 

" Let's go " , he smilled  , you turned , Min Suk was just behind you  , waving to her boyfriend . " all together "', she added .