Jealousy

My Sister's Boyfriend

~ Chapter 18 ~ 

 

He watched your sleeping face , gently pinched your cheeks , then slowly raised your jaw line . Reaching your lips he kissed you passionately . He couldn't let go , he didn't want to , He didn't wish to . He actually hated that horrible feeling , that is forbidding him to open his heart to you , and to embrace you every day .. Evey single day . The soft touch of your lips , made him sightly blush , made his heart race . He knew , that after this , he'll feel guilty , for you , and for Min Suk , that's why he refused to let go . 

Even thought , he heard the door oppening , heard the boy calling your name and stopping in front of the living room shocked . He didn't let go , He was scared .

" What do you think you're doing ? " Lay pushed him .

Kris stood up , nearly crying , but he simply smiled . " Wae ? are you angry ? " ,

" Hyung , what's with you? " .

" Wae  didn't you see ? we were kissing my boy . " ,

" You have a girlfriend ." ,

" What if ? , Do you think i can't fall for her ? " ,

" Yah~ He grabbed kris's shirt - Are you stupid ? You are hurting the both of them , and aren't you getting engaged to Min SuK? Rumor has it that you're planning to marry her after your graduation . "

" Are you jealous ? "

" Of what ? "

" Of me , getting intimated with Min Hee? "

" JERK , WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?"

" This isn't even our first kiss . " Lay punched him .

Kris fell to the ground .

" Hyung , just leave now . " 

The only reason why your sister's boyfriend , didn't react , it was because he clearly knew that he was at fault and he simply was searching for someone to punish him ... He stood up , looked at you , then left . Lay , sat on the sofa , contempling you , your lips were colorful .  

" Lay ?" He woke up from his imagination .

" You're here ? " you slowly openned your eyes . Your face brightened ,

"Kris was here " you said , He kept silent . " I guess i fell asleep and he left . But i told him , that i'll move on .

" He looked at you , devoring you with his eyes .

" W..What? " 

" Say Min Hee " He finally shouted .

" W..What?" ,

" How can you live with me? what am i to you? " .

" W...Well it's for a short while .." ,

" What am i to you ? "

" A..a friend ..I guess? ."

" Look , Min Hee ."

" Yah~ what's with you?"

he grabbed  your hands , pulled you closer to him . This time he wasn't smiling , but you could notice his cute dimple . This time he wasn't jocking neither teasing you . " Min Hee , Don't get it wrong " He said . Your faces , were nearly touching . Your cheeks were burning .

" Aren't you scared of me ?" . You became red

" I know Lay isn't that kind of person " and you looked away  .

He turned your face to him , raising you jaw line .

" Don't forget , Min Hee ... " His lips were moving slowly , you watched them carefully . " I am a Man too . "

Your heart skipped a beat . And you were frozen . 

He slowly , reached your lips . your eyes were wide open . Kissing you .. He did it , Because ,the idea , of you , belonging to Kris made him jealous . you didn't move , his arms were wrapped around you . Kissing you with all his strength . Then suddenly stopped . Looked at your eyes , who were wet . He pulled you closer , embraced you . 

" Sorry .. I .. I am sorry ... Seeing  you with another man , and you not seeing me as one .. Is making me feel an horrible jealousy .. I ignore why Min Hee .. I ignore why ." You slowly wraped  your arms around him , smelling him ...

His smell is like a curse , you still remember it , it's stuck here , like many memories ...