The start

My Sister's Boyfriend

~Chapter 5  ~

 

" What? " In a moment you forgot about your quarrel and was like frozen . 

" You know , he smilled gently , You are my Girlfriend's sister , and i am , too , responsible of you . " , you finally woke up of your shock and felt desepointed after hearing  his answer .

" Your girlfriend's sister ? huh ! " You pushed him back and walked away . What's with him you thought , his girlfriend's sister ... Precious? . What a Jerk seriously . The bell rang , and you decided to forget about everything and just focus on your first day of school . I should make some  friends . You still hoped that nothing is over . 

Once you arrived at your classroom ., everyone was glaring at you . making friends huh? your sens of humour is really improvising Min Hee ! . You just stood up there while the teacher finally entered . You managed to get his sampathy . he introduced you to all your classmates , but no one seemed interested , i mean , no girls . you just quietly walked to your desk . Jessy blocked you the road with her leg .

" Move your pig foot " you told her . She looked at you then smirked .

" OUCH " she screamed . She's pretty good you thought

" What's  wrong miss Jessy? " .

" My foot , she kicked me " . You innocently looked at the teacher , but was surprised seeing him angry .

" I haven't done anything " you said .

" I saw all the scene " Shouted Suzy and Mariah .

" What ? you started to loose your calm , What did you see ? "

" She kicked her with all her strenght " Suzy faked her expression .

" MIN HEE SSI " oh ! i smell trouble

 " She even called me big foot " cried Jessy .

" I'll pay you back " you glared .

" I am innocent sir " you said . All the class started shouting and accusing you . 

 

" Min Hee ssi , at you first day , an act of violence?, and we were happy having you here , what did you learn at the States " You were standing there hearing this stupid speech . The principal looked like ejoying himself .

" Jessy is one of our precious students , she's intelligent , and her family is rich " you should have said so you thought .

" But i am innocent sir " you repeted again , actually you regreted that , because he got angry and kept on commenting and calling you ' arrogant ' ;

" I'll have to talk with your sister , he added "  

Min Suk came when she heard about what happenned and started bowing and apologizing . You were shocked .

" I haven't done anything , why are you asking for forgiveness? Unni stop it , you grabbed her hand , she ignored you , Unni ! Stop it i am sayingi am innocent  and i thought you changed" .  Your eyes became wet and just left the principale office . Your sister called for you but you just ran away of school . 

 

" Yoboseyo?" " Kris OPPA ! , Help me , it's already 10 pm and Min Hee is not back !  We somehow argued and she skipped school and still didn't  come back "

The boyfriend jumped from his bed and wore a random shirt and his jeans then went out . He desesperatly searched for you .  Not knowing you very well , he didn't imagine that you'll be at the park at night .

 You were sitting under a tree , like you once used to do .

" Stupid Unni ! " you repeted while throwing some rocks . You were trying to forget but you felt so bad

, " is she ashamed of me ? " you asked yourself ... You burst in tears " But what have i done to get  bullied ? " 

" Found you " a soft and manly hand grabbed you from behind . as calmy as possible you truned to see who was it .  

" Found You " He said again , breathing really hard , was he running ? , A bright smile on his face . 

" Kris? " Your cheeks became red and your heart skip a beat .