Memories

My Sister's Boyfriend

 

 ~ Chapter 29 ~ 

" Who are you talking about ? " 

You covered your mouth , bowed respectfully . " I am sorry , i thought you were someone i know . " you hitted your head " Paboya " you mumured " you're over reacting again " You excused yourself and walked away . " Are you alone ? " He asked . " Should i give you company ? " 

" Eh? " you stupidly answered . " Eh ? " you repeted . You touched your face , who suddenly felt like burning , You tried to calm your heart who have been  racing like crazy . Tears suddenly showed up , and you smiled like a fool . " L..Lay ? " You hurried to him , Gently touched his skin , his clothes , contempling his wonderful look . He grew taller , His hairstyle changed , he had his bangs covering his forhead . You silently teared up . " Are you happy to see me?" He looked surprised " Should we have a welcome hug? " He smirked while oppening his arms to you . 

You didn't like the tone he was using , even thought  you wished to jump into his embrace , you stopped yourself. " Yah ! " . He smiled " Yes , I know , you don't like me "  . " That's not it ... " You wiped the falling tears while facing him  " " Yeah " He blushed , rubbed the back of his head  , You raised your face , looking at his eyes , We can go back to our happy days you wanted to shout . " Listen I... "  " Look at your teary face " he patted your hair " Stop it , don't cry "  He smiled " Be happy it's your graduation , Excuse me , i have to go somewhere  , I will see you !" 

You watched him silently leaving .. " Min Hee " You turned , containing all the sadness that is devoring your heart . " Yah~ Dongseang ah what's wrong ? " Min Suk shouted . " what's wrong ? " " Nothing " you answered . " Where are Kai and SeHun ? " " Since you took so long , they asked me to come and check on you , all the girls wants to take pictures with them , those Boys jinja ! " 

You walked away with your sister , heading to the school . Far away was Lay crossing the street lonely .   He wasn't the energetic little boy , you've known for so long .  Somehow in his expression you could read that sadness that was haunting him , you could understand how sincere is his heart , and how hurt he had been . But you , didn't have the guts to ask neither to fiinally confess  . 

 

" Oremania ! , It's been three years hyung " Shouted Yixing . " So you're here " " I am back , Kris hyung , How've you been ? I  See that  you're having fun? Am i interrupting you ? " He was pointing to the girl grabbing the man's arm , He pushed her to the other side " That's it you can go "  She took her leave complaining avout his bad attitude . " Since when Hyung , you come to those  places  ? " " I should be the one asking . I am 22 , you know . "  " Huh .. So Min Hee wasn't enough for you? " " Shut up " " You're not faithful Hyung " Kris , feriously grabbed Lay's shirt " You're the last one to judge me "  " Huh? " He smirked " Am i ? " Kris punched him , making him fall to the ground , He stood up wiping his bloody lip . " Do you know , How hard it was for me to leave her Behind and return to the states  JERK?  Do you have any idea how much hurt i was ? "  " This is your chance go to her !"  " She isn't really in love with me you jerk " " Huh? " " I know she loves you , she pity me " He didn't wait for an answer and took his jacket leaving His rival behind .

 

" Min Suk? " The girl jumped hearing the door opening . " LuHannie? " She said hiding a picture behind her back ." Yeah , it's me , I came to congratulate Min Hee " " Ah.. urgh.. I guess she's in her room . " " Your phone is rigning . " " Ah yeah " She ran to pick up forgetting the thing she was hiding , LuHan slowly grabbed it , and smiled sadly while noticing the persons on the picture ,  It was Kris and Min Suk's graduation picture . The boy ,felt hurt , even thought the break up , even thought how her ex boyfriend ended up , Even thought his confession , Min Suk kept on ignoring his feelings . " You still love him ? " He shouted once she was finished with her call " Oh " Her eyes were wide open " Give it back " " Answer me first " " What if ? it's none of your business , now excuse me ! " She stole her picture and walked away . 

 

" Oppa ? Are you okay? " Min Suk hurried to Kris who was  quielty sitting under a tree " You're here ? " " Mmh " She joined him . " How is Min Hee ? " Min Hee , MIn Hee " she complained " You didn't call me to ask about my sister ? Can't you move on?" " How is she ? " " She locked herself in her room since she returned from school " " So she met with him ..". " Who ? " " Lay . "  " HE IS BACK? " " Yeah ..." " Oppa . " " Hmm ." " Listen , let's stop all this " " What ?" 

" Oppa .. Let's get back together i am sick of all of this " . 

Kris looked at her surprised " What ? " 

She hugged him .

" Can't you hear my heart ?"