is He Gone?

My Sister's Boyfriend

~ Chapter 25 ~ 

 

" So this is what hapenned ? " Said SeHun while drinking his bubble tea .  " Mmmh"  you nodded devoring your sandwish . " Yah~ I can't believe it ,  my childhood friend , Choi Min Hee , is  a two timer . " Laughed Kai . " Yah ~ It's not time to jock around . " " Nea~ Hyung! " . " Well " He patted your shoulder " i trust you "  " You're not helping " " I know you can make the right choice" Smiled SeHun " Just listen to your heart  , We'll respect your descision " " YOU SO CUTE " You pinched your best friend's cheeks " You know , i love you two " And you hugged them tightly . " My... B..Bubble tea ! " Complained SeHun " Oh ~ Shicoro ! let me love you two ! " 

 

" So , where is Min Hee ? " Kris was in front of your door . Min Suk was standing there . " She went out , Wih her fellows " She answered . " Ah .. I will call her . " " You don't want to come inside ? It's been so long ! " She smiled . He hang up his phone and returned it to his pocket " Why not ? " . He followed her to the living room and sat on the sofa .  He laughed , remembering all the great memories , they had together : How she loved to tie his hair , to mess it up , to kiss him soflty and to hug him with love ..  " Here you go "    She gave him a cup of  juice   " You still like it ? "     " Yeah ."    She sat next to him holding her cup .    " So ..How are you? I barely have the chance to greet you at class . "      " Fine "     " Your answers are short .. You're nervous ? "    " You know me so well . "      " Yeah "     " You keep saying ' Yeah ' , You're impatient ? "     " Yeah ... Huh .. I mean ... I hate  it when you ignore me , Even if i am from the past , I still i am special you know . "    Her eyes became wet     " Are you crying ? "      " No " She looked away "    Yeah , you don't have the right to "     " I know "    " You're the one who let go of me "    " I know "     " So you can't cry , and i can't feel bad for you "       " Do you? Do you feel bad for me ? "      " So you're crying " She wiped the tears    " Never mind "       " I won't mind "     " Yeah , please don't "      " I won't "      " yeah"     " I won't "    " I SAID DON T MIND SO OKAY YOU CAN STOP " He grabbed her hand and hugged her . " I do feel bad , so , if you want to cry do " " I am not doing this to separate you and min hee " " I know " " I ... I .. will end up not wanting to let go " " It's ok ." 

 

" Doguseyo? " " Ah ! Jessy i am here  ! " " Ah finally ! " She opened her door , welcoming you .  You entered , greeted her parents and noticied Lay . " Agnyohaseyo " You said , he nodded and continued his disscussion with his uncle . jessy went to her room to search for the book that you asked from her . You looked at Lay , He looks so tired , still he is smilling  , His cute dimple is showing , You love that dimple , for unkown reasons , it slowly makes you feel relaxed . " So you'll be leaving tomorrow ? " " Yeah"  He answered . " So i will excuse myself " He stood up , you followed him with your eyes , like asking him to stay . He slowly smiled .. That dirty dimple again ..  He bowed , Looked at you . 

" Nice to see you , Be healthy . Min Hea-ssi " your eyes wide opened since when was he this formal with you . He  Walked away , closing the door behind him . Jessy was here , giving you the book  , telling you some jockes . But , the only thing that you could feel is the emptiness that Lay caused . 

It's Lay .. it's him , The boy who stalked you , helped you , confessed to you ... Is he  gone?

________________________________________________________________________

Dear subscribers

 

I love you all ! Welcome to the new reader