The Queens

My Sister's Boyfriend

~Chapter 4 ~ 

 

" Let's go ~ ~ ~ "

SeHun was singing while all of you were facepalming . Aish , Why do i have to go to the same high school as My sister and her dumb boyfriend? you thought . Once you arrived there , all the student's were looking at you , here we go again.  You noticed how everyone were so gentle with Min suk  and Kris . You poutted , i am nicer then her , that is  totally unfair ! Kai and SeHun hugged you and promised to come to see you at the Lunch break .

You were whistling , when you saw LuHan . He is  actually very precious to you . your dear oppa who always take good care of you . He is 3 years older than you   . Wich means that he's the same age as Kris and your sister . You hated all you parents friends . LuHan was the only one that you thought of him interesting . Also you easily fall for his baby face . 

" Lulu Oppa ! " You called him .

he truned and smilled when he noticed the cute girl who was asking for him .

" Oppa ! What are you doing ? " he patted your hair ,

" Going to my classroom sweetie ! "

. " let's go together " you suggested .

Side by side you were walking , you were telling him how horrible it was to live at the States .

" Say Min Hee " .

" Nea~ Oppa? " .

" You're still mad at your   sister? " .

" Wea are you going to defend her again? "

" She wasn't really at fault , and still you two are blood related . "

 " Just say it Oppa , you looked at him with wet eyes , You just love her too much .. Aha ! And bad for you she's dating your friend " . 

You walked away leaving him full of regrets  and calling your name . You just ignored him . Arrived in front of your classrom , you just quickly wiped your tears and suddenly the door openned .  Three beatiful girls were blocking the road . i should try to be friendly you thought . " Annyong " ! you cutely waved making the boys in the class blushing . you thought .. is this a curse? 

" look , jessy , at what we have here " lemme guess the other one is james ..

" I am seeing , Suzy , a stupid b*tch , what should we do Mariah? " So this ugly duck is Suzy .

" Should we introduce ourselves ? " good idea .. So three of you are the team Rocket ? . Jessy kept on looking at you , like she was going to devour you

" We're the beauties of this High school  : The Queens . Got it ? And don't you ever go flirting with LuHan , Kai and SeHun , and stop Stalking Min Suk unni and Kris ."

pffft , it's not like i want to stalk my sister . 

" Who are you again? " you said in a sarcastic tone .

" Do you have some hearing problems ? " , said Mariah .

" No it's just that your voice is so annoying that it hurst my ears ." you smilled .

" Just repeat this " . yelled Suzy .

" Do you have some hearing problems my  dear?" .

" Ok , calm down girls , i guess this one wants to play , you'll be served " said Jessy

. " Please do B*tch" You added . 

Hearing the word you used at the end of you sentence . jessy pushed you to the wall . ouch .. So they really take actions here . She grabbed your hair , Uh oh , no one touches my hair .

" You wanne die " , she screamed . All the students there could hear your quarrel . You slapped her .

" Let's see who'll die first " Aish and i wanted to make some friends . Jessy looked at you with a shocked face . came closer to you and murmured

" You're so dead " . then she left with her two friends . 

Hearing the noise , Kris was curious . When he saw you on the floor , with all the students glaring at you , he hurried to you . You were trying to act cool and not cry . He helped you to stood up .

" What's wrong ? " .

" Why do you even care ? i am not your girlfriend " .

" What's wrong Min Hee ? The Queens have done something to you?" .

" Why are you asking ? i know that inside you wish that i'll disappear  , Stop acting ! " 

" SHUT UP MIN HEE , Stop saying this . Even thought you're always arrogant , you're precious to me too . " 

" What? " In a moment you forget your quarrel with the three girls and was like frozen .