Lovely Ricky~

Hyung... saranghaeyo!

Ricky's POV
I get shy but then you keep it so cool
the way you're always watching out for me
and although I wanna believe
Tell me I'm not just imagining

"Replay" SHINee

Ricky was a little nervous about the whole thing where he had to bring himself a date to the party Baekhyun had told him about, because he wasn't close with any female at all, nor was he that comfortable around, and the fact that he had to ask some random girl to be his date embarrased him. He sighed, and leaned his chin on the desk, as the teacher wrote things on the board. It had already been three days, and he still hadn't found any girl to go with him.

"Oppa" Someone said, and woke him up from his thoughts
He tilted his head to the direction where the voice had come from, and met eyes with a dark-haired girl, with a big dark eyes and long, thick eyelashes that she had applied mascara on. She smiled, satisfied to have broken your thoughts and caught your attention. 
"Oppa" She said, and blushed slightly. "I was wondering if you wanted to sit with me and my friends in the food court after class".

Surprised, Ricky frowned and gave her a confused look. "Uhm... sure, why not?" He answered, and noticed a smile forming the girl's lips, as she then put focus onto her math book.
Ricky smiled, beside Sohee, she was actually the first girl to be nice to him. Or approach him, at least. Maybe she could go with him to the party? No, that would be awkward since they didn't even know each other. He sighed and twirled his fingers around the pencil and wrote down the answers to the problems in his note-book. Math had always been easy for Ricky, and so he didn't even anticipate on those classes, but used to the time to think things over. 

When the class finally ended, he had actually finished the problems for this and the next week's homework. A little happy, did he pile up the books and took them off the desk, and walked out of the classroom. He then realised someone was walking beside him, and he glanced over his shoulder to meet the girl again. Oh, I should probably introduce myself.

"Jeosonghamnida" He said, politely and stopped. "I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Ricky".
"I know" She giggled and bowed with her head. "My name is Han Eunhee".
"Wow, that's a really pretty name!" Ricky blurted out and smiled widenly at her. "Eunhee-sshi, gaja!".
"Oppa, you don't have to speak formally with me, I'm younger than you anyway" She snickered and walked up to Ricky, with a dimpled smile. "Ara-ji?".
Ricky sighed, and nodded. "Arasso. And how do you know I'm older than you?".
Eunhee gave him a shy look, and blushed as she answered. "People talk... I heard some girls talking about you, and they were a little sad that you weren't their oppa, because of your birthday in February... and mine is in late August".

Ricky felt a little bit shocked that people knew so much about him, since he hadn't even been in the school for that long. Nor had he spoken to many people about it. 

He sat with Eunhee and her friends that day, and was happy that he so far was liked by many people. 
"Aigoo, you're so lovely, Ricky oppa!" One of the girls squealed, and pouted. "I would love to have aboyfriend like you~".
Ricky's cheeks turned slightly red at the girl's words, but instead of making such a fuzz about it, he smiled and thanked her. Eunhee wrynkled her nose in disaproval, but Ricky didn't see it, too busy chatting with her friends. 

"Omo, it's L.Joe oppa!" Another one suddenly squealed and turned her whole body around to get a full glimpse of the boy, and his companions. 
Ricky made a face at the blonde, and decided not to pay him any attention. He picked up a kimbap roll with his chopsticks and ate it, peacefully as the rest of the girls noticed L.Joe and made wierd sounds as he walked up to an empty table, and sat down. 

"What's with the fangirling?" Ricky suddenly asked the girl who had said she wanted him as her boyfriend. She ignored him, and looked like she was going to explode as L.Joe glanced around the room and made eye-contact with the girl.
"OMONA, HE LOOKED AT ME!" She shrieked happily and jumped up and down on her chair. 
Ricky rolled his eyes, and turned his head towards Eunhee, who to his surprise didn't squeal nor made any funny sounds over the presence of L.Joe.
"You're not fangirling the blonde beauty?" He teased and nudged her arm, with a cute expression over his face. 
"Ani" She giggled and smiled towards him. "I prefer naturally black haired beauties".
He nodded, satisfied with her answer and somewhat felt relieved that she wasn't under the spell of L.Joe, not getting the hint she gave him. 
"Such a good girl" He chuckled and felt someone put a hand over his shoulder.
"Eating with these pretties, are we?" Baekhyun said, with a wide smile and sat down between him and Eunhee. "Annyeong! Omo, isn't it L.Joe?! KYAAA! Isn't he just soooo hot in his blonde hair today? It looks so smooth... how I would love to be in the same class as him... gee, some people are just SO lucky to be with him!".

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, as he imitated every girl in the food court, getting a glare from one of Eunhee's friends as he did. "Hi there pretty lady, I must say that your eyes are really pretty, piercing into mine like that... really, y".
Ricky chuckled at his friend and gave him a look to stop, before the girl threw him a fist. "Eunhee, you're going with Ricky to the party, right?".
Surprised, Ricky stared at his friend with widened eyes and Eunhee as well. "Uh-uhm. I uhm... I don't know. H-he didn't ask me-".
"So? I'm asking of his behalf, since he's too shy to ask himself. Will you? You will right? You wont turn my best friend in the whole world down, right? If you do, I might have to ask an ugly girl, and that would make our Ricky look like a complete hottie, and he's not ready to be throwed away to the wolves" Baekhyun said in one breath, and smiled. "Don't make me do aegyo~".
Eunhee giggled and looked over at Ricky with a smile. He blushed, and smiled shyly at her. "Y-yeah. Would you like to go with me?".
"I would love to".

 


Okay, so who here have heard and watched B.A.P's "No Mercy" ?! ohmyKris, it's so goood! I love Daehyun's voice, and his black hair and... I just realised how fudging hot Himchan is >.< HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THAT?! not cool, Emma, not... cool. 
And also, C-Clown's "Solo". AMAGAD, it's so cute! Somehow, it reminds me of old SHINee. I miss old SHINee... the forever cuties. I feel like they've grown so much lately. Or, maybe it's just me... but I miss the older songs of SHINee... ): okay, I'm so not hating on SHINee, it's just that... I got my braces and I don't like them, because it hurts whenever I eat something TT^TT and now I've written more than I intended to... xD
ohmyKris, look at him... like... my thoughts are so... wrong... *w*