Aish, these Guys...

Hyung... saranghaeyo!

Ricky's POV

As the day finally came to an end, Ricky had managed to get a hold of a few more students that were friendly. He kept his distance from L.Joe, afraid that he would get even more humilated or something like that. However, the day ended up being pretty good and he walked with Baekhyun by his side back to the dorm. 
The two of them had happily caught up with each other, and shared some things that the other had missed. The more Ricky got to know about Baekhyun, the more he came to like him. Baekhyun told him that the reason he had been so energetic in the morning, was because a friend of his had offered him an energy drink, and that it would be rude to say no, since he had already bought it. 

"So... you're not like every morning then?" Ricky asked, slightly carefully as he met the eyes of a calm, not at all energetic Baekhyun.
"Not at all. It's a good thing I'm friends with Zico, otherwise Chansung probably would've killed me" He snickered in reply and nudged Ricky's arm. "There's a party coming up, by the way. I snuck up something when my classmates talked, and they un-officially invited me, and I'm inviting you. Since you're my long lost friend".
Ricky frowned soft and nodded. "Sure, why not? When and where is it going to be?".
"It's at some kid's place, some kind of mansion-ish place. Pfft, but I doubt it's bigger than our summer house anyway... it's next Friday, so make sure you get yourself a date, arasso?" Baekhyun said with a demanding voice, and pointed a finger at Ricky, who just laughed it away.

As they walked, Chansung and Jonghyun came on the opposite way, laughing and messing with each other. Ricky felt a wierd atmosphere rise as they got closer, but also the sudden change of Baekhyun who just lit up like a candle, and ed up himself.

"Well well, who do have here?" Chansung grinned scornfully and folded his arms over his arms. Damn, this guy is a freaking giant... next to Jonghyun, that is.
"It's your roomates" Jonghyun answered and giggled, staring at Ricky like he was some sort of alien. 
"Ricky-yah, did you hear something?" Baekhyun said, and gave Ricky a questioning eye, and then looked around, and finally clasped his hands together. "Ah, now I got it! I don't speak ".
The sudden comment made Ricky's stomach to growl and he almost lost it, who knew this kid could be so funny?
"You punk" Jonghyun muttered between his teeth and stared with a dark eye at the slightly taller Baekhyun, who just sneered in return. "Just because you know Zico, doesn't mean we can't kick your ".
"Come get me, shorty" Baekhyun giggled and met the deadly glare of Chansung. "Aigoo, still sour that I splashed water on your cow-like face? I'm sorry it didn't become prettier" He said, and bowed 90 degrees.
"YAH!" Chansung and Jonghyun shouted at the same time, and had obviously had enough of Baekhyun's comments.
"Aigoo, look at that pretty little face of Jongie, I wonder why he has that since his pick up lines . Or maybe he just is a forever er?" Baekhyun said, with enormous sarcasm in his voice and looked innocently at Ricky, and shook his head. "C'mon Ricky, let's leave before these IQ freed guys spread their gayness over us".

That was enough, Ricky burst out in laughter and fell to the floor, with Baekhyun giggle and trying to help him up. What surprised him, was that Chansung took a firm grab of his wrist and threw him up on his feet, immediately wiping away his laughter. 

"Laugh now... but once I get my hands on you, you will beg for forgiveness" He hissed, and pushed Ricky out of his way, and continued his walk with Jonghyun, who just smiled happily and did an ugly face at Baekhyun, who sent him a kiss.
"Aish, that kid has some mental issues... maybe that's why he uses his to think with instead..." Baekhyun sighed and looked at Ricky. "You're okay, right? You didn't let him get to you, huh?".
"No... or, at least I don't think so" Ricky replied with confusion in his voice. Why would he come after me, when I didn't do anything?
 


OMO! Ricky's the chosen one! O_O'
Sooo, as I began writing this story, and recieved such amazing feedback, I just couldn't stop... so... here's another chapter for ya'll! ;3 
If you're liking this story, then I'm thinkin you will like my first ff as well, check it out for me? ^w^ >Emma's 1st fanfic<
Oh, I should probably stop with these superdupernotevenneccesaryauthorsnotesbutIlikeem... xD (these gifs are not mine, credits to the GENIOUS who made 'em)

(and also... I want to apologize for my fangirl moment I just... freaking luv KRIS! HE'S LIKE... THE HOTTEST CHINESE EVER AND HE'S LITERALLY TOO HOT FOR ME TO HANDLE!)