– Smile for me, Ricky

Hyung... saranghaeyo!

 

 

Ricky covered his face with both his palms where he sat. He was terrified and wouldn't dare to remove them, afraid that what he was going to see, was another bloody scene. He didn't even sneak through his fingers.

“Yah!” L.Joe whined and paused the movie that they had been watching for half an hour.
Ricky pouted, and carefully removed one eye to peak at his boyfriend, who stared at him with an annoyed eye. But as soon as the blonde met with Ricky, did his face soften.
“Wae?” Ricky asked with a sharp voice, filled with both annoyance and a little anger as he was still upset that L.Joe had put on such a bloody horror movie.
The blonde boy chuckled and pinched Ricky's both cheeks. Surprised, did the dark haired boy make an “o” with his mouth. He was used that people would randomly pinch his cheeks, but this was the first time that L.Joe had done that to him. He smiled and jokingly pushed the hands away, not knowing the blush that appeared over them.

“Okay, I give up” L.Joe said with another chuckle and leaned closer to Ricky.
Ricky felt how the boy grabbed his both hands, and intertwined them together. He looked up at L.Joe, who's face only was an inch away from his.
“L-L-L.Joe” Ricky stuttered and gulped as his eyes wandered down to the boy's pink, lucious lips. The ones that so easily erased every little thought of his, and his heart to skip a beat.
Before Ricky could say anything else, were those lips locked with his in a soft, yet passionate kiss. He closed his eyes and didn't realize that L.Joe had lay them down on the sofa, until seconds later. But Ricky didn't mind, he smiled against L.Joe's lips that so softly brushed against his.

“You're driving me crazy, Ricky” L.Joe said as he broke their kisses, to catch his breath.
Ricky smiled innocently and received another chuckle from L.Joe, who gently caressed his cheek with the back of his hand.
“Ricky... did you know?” L.Joe asked with a soft, almost inaudible for Ricky to hear, and brushed his fingers over Ricky's cheek, to his nose, and over his lip. “That I love when you smile?”.
At that moment, Ricky chuckled. He had no idea that his boyfriend felt like that about him, but hearing it, made him happy inside and the smile that he had had on his lips, to widen.
“Ah... jinja?” He asked with a warm grin.
“Mm” L.Joe answered and smiled back at Ricky.


The day after, was one that Ricky felt like it was going to be the best one of his life. Knowing that he was one that brought not only happiness, but... light and warmth into L.Joe's life, did that to him. He shot his eyes open and smiled to himself where he layed in his bed. He stared at the ceiling, and felt completely energized after the long nights sleep. He was ready to get out of the bed. 

Suddenly, the door opened slowly and a manly figure made it's way inside the room. Ricky saw how the man tip-toed over to the empty bed on the other side, layed down and pulled the blanket over his ripped clothes. 

Kai?” Ricky asked, and twisted his upper body towards the bed. “Is that you?”.
The man turned around and looked at Ricky with shocked eyes. “Omona! Why are you up so early, Ricky?!”.
Ricky chuckled innocently, and shook his shoulders as he too had no idea why he so suddenly had woken up. “Nado molla. Where were you?”.
Oh... me? I was out with Nicole and her friends. She had a Chinese friend that kind of flirted with me... Collie got jelly and ripped my clothes. Crazy chick... but, I did get that Chinese's number” Kai grinned happily and threw a fist up in the air as a motion of succes

Ricky rolled his eyes as he could never understand why Kai behaved the way he did. Sure, he was a flirt and couldn't really stay true to one girl. Heck, he wasn't even faithful to Nicole, as she was already with Jonghyun. He wondered if Kai ever felt bad for being with a new girl every other day. But he then answered his own question - no, he didn't. It was all a fun game to Kai. 

Oh yeah? What's her name?” Ricky asked, as a silence had taken place in the room. 
Kai sighed happily and left his bed, to sit next to Ricky on his. “Her name's Fei. Pretty, isn't she?” Kai answered and held out his phone to show a tanned, pretty Asian girl with light brown hair. Ricky blinked twice, and pointed at the screen. He knew that girl from somewhere... but where and why, had he absolutely no idea. 
She doesn't look like the type of girls you would like, though” Ricky muttered and sat himself up too. 
Kai chuckled and – blushed? That was not possible, Ricky thought and leaned closer to see if his flirtatious friend REALLY was blushing. As he did, did Kai cover his cheeks with his both palms.

“Y-Yah!” Kai exclaimed and turned his whole body at another direction than the one that Ricky was. “She is... different. And no, I don't like her... she's... she's... she's pretty to look at, okay? And... she is interested on getting to know Me, not my skills in bed” He confessed with a bittersweet undertone.
Ricky widened his both eyes and gulped. Was it a miracle? Had his friend finally woken up from his dreamland where every girl belonged to him? No, he must be dead tired, he then thought and shook his head. There was no way that a seventeen year old would ever be interested or find a liking in a girl that he wasn't planning on spending the night with.

“And... it's kind of nice. And... holy mother of, what am I talking about?” Kai sighed and facepalmed himself. “Don't tell anyone about Fei, will 'ya? She's someone really special... and I don't want my reputation to get ruined”.
Ricky nodded and saw how the boy rose from the bed and then left the room. Ricky shook his head as he couldn't understand a word he had just heard. He shoved those thoughts aside, and instead tried to remember where he had seen that girl before. But, before he could even get started, he heard a loud yawn from outside his room. The familiar, little childish yawn told him that it was none other than Baekhyun.

“Kevin... you do know that I hate you... right?” The boy whined. A chuckle echoed outside, and the door opened up.
“Good morning” Kevin said and waved his hand cutely at Ricky. “We're having breakfast with Suzy, Sohee and Eunhee. So, get dressed!”.
Ricky blinked a couple of times, but hurried to put on a t-shirt and a pair of blue, skinny jeans. As he made his way to the door, did he grab L.Joe's leather jacket and smiled to himself. L.Joe's leather jacket, he thought and put it on. Even though it was a little tight on him, and he couldn't pull the zipper up without looking like a walrus, he loved it. He loved how L.Joe so romantically had given it to him when he had left yesterday.

“Ohmy, look at lovely Ricky” Kevin said with a smile and nudged Baekhyun's arm. The brown haired boy whined painfully and gave Ricky a quick glance and nodded.
“Yeah, yeah... let's go...”.

The three put on their shoes and was just about to leave the dorm, when Chansung suddenly walked out of his room and gawked at the sight of Ricky. They all knew that Chansung in the mornings, was something worse than a monster, and therefor, they didn't talk nor did they acknowledge his presence. However, as he was standing in the hallway, wearing nothing but a pair of blue boxers, and his eyes almost popping out of his skull, neither of them could follow any of the invisible rules that they mentally made.
Chansung noticed their questioning stares, and he nervously placed one hand behind his head and scratched it.

“Where are you guys going?” Chansung asked, and cleared his throat. “Uh, I mean... you all are dressed so casually a-and all...”.
Kevin chuckled and clapped Baekhyun on his back. “We're on our way to get some breakfast. You can join us, if you want”.
Ricky widened his eyes and stared with disbelief at the taller guy, who just smiled heartwarmingly. “Y-yah...”.
“Well... I am kind of hungry... where are you eating?” Chansung asked with a low voice and gulped, his eyes stealing glances at the leather jacket that HE had bought for L.Joe. “I'll just get dressed... wait for me”.

The boy walked inside his room, and leaned against the door with a sigh.
Ricky pouted at Kevin, and noticed that Baekhyun was doing the same thing. “Yah! Why did you invite that creep?!” Baekhyun hissed and wiggled with his arms.
Kevin giggled and shook his shoulders. “Why not?”.
Ricky mentally facepalmed himself, as he found the smarter one, quite stupid. Chansung was a freaking that loved to ruin things.

“Ricky oppa!”.
Ricky turned around and saw the beautiful smile of Eunhee. He smiled wryly at her and waved his hand.
“You're eating with us!” She squealed happily and jumped up and down out of excitement. “You just made my day, oppa! I wouldn't survive listening to Kevin oppa and Suzy eonnie's constant lovey-dovey blabber”.
“YAH!” Suzy exclaimed and raised her hand. “We're not lovey-dovey... I can't let my Kev starve...”.
Kevin chuckled and lay an arm around Sohee and Suzy. “Stop it already. Suzy and I are just friends”.

Ricky sighed, why didn't he refuse to go in the very first place? The eight were seated in a diner that served them American pancakes. It was one of his favorites, but that morning, it didn't taste the same. It probably was because of the whip cream.

“This is so nice!” Sohee exclaimed suddenly and clapped her hands together full of pancakes and lips covered with blueberry jam. “Not only Ricky is joining us today, but Chansungie oppa and Kai!”.
Chansung smiled warmly at her and ruffled her hair. “You seem happy that Chansungie oppa is here”.
She giggled, and swallowed the pancake down. “I am, oppa! It's been such a long time since we last talked, you know. So, ofcourse I'm happy!”.
Ricky looked over at Baekhyun, who didn't seem to mind that his girlfriend was flirting so openly with another guy. Instead, he ate his own pancakes in silence and yawned every now and then. It was something that wasn't right, Ricky thought and picked up his cellphone to type down a short message to the boy, asking if he was okay. He couldn't ask, as he sat too far away from him.

“Kai” Eunhee said, and leaned out on the table to look pass Ricky. “I saw you with Nicole, Jia and some other girls last night. What were you doing?”.
At the sound of 'Jia', did Chansung stiffen, and with dark eyes, looking at Kai with a deadly glare.
“Neh?” Kai said with disbelief and leaned over the table to look back at Eunhee. “Oh yeah. I was out with some girls last night... jealous much?”.
Eunhee blushed and gritted her teeth together. “Who. Were. They. Kim Jongin”.
Kai smirked. But before he could reply to that, Chansung had thrown a fist on the table. “Why were you with my Jia?!”.
“Dude, chill. I only pay attention to girls that has seen me; she hasn't. -Anyway, one of the girls' names' was Fei. She's an exchange student at Seoul University, but being close to Jia, she came here to visit her. And, there was Soo-Jung, a girl that's trying to change schools to ours, and finally: Gyuri. Don't talk to me again, Eunhee”.
Ricky widened his eyes and saw how Kai hurtfully rose from the table, threw his napkin on the table and walked out of the diner. It stung inside his heart so see Kai so upset, because he was always happy. He excused himself, and hurried after the upset boy.

Luckily enough, was Kai not that far away from the diner. He was walking very fast, so Ricky had to jog his way up to him.

“Kai” Ricky panted and cussed himself for not exercising enough. “Don't take it to heart, she didn't mean-”.
“Oh yes, she did. She's angry at me for some reason I don't know, and so she had to point that out in front of Chansung” Kai sneered and didn't look at Ricky.
A little hurt, did he swallow but he hadn't planned on giving up, but talking about that accident, was he not going to do.
“How was Fei like?” He asked instead, making Kai to stop on his tracks and stare at Ricky for a brief moment. He then shone up like a sun and looked more like the Kai he was used to.
“You know that phrase: falling in love at first sight?” Kai asked, and received a nod from Ricky. “That's pretty much what happened to me... oh, isn't that L.Joe?”.
Ricky, who had dozed off to Neverland was smiling goofily. So, Kai HAD fallen in love. That to him, was great news.
He then snapped out of his inner thoughts and turned around. Standing at the end of the street, was indeed L.Joe. But he wasn't standing alone. There was an older man in a black suit that spoke to him in a very ugly way. It almost looked like the man was scolding him and L.Joe, looking like a little boy with his hands together and his head facing the ground.

“Oh... looks like his father. Probably the most famous man in Busan. Well, after his son that is” Kai mumbled with a low voice and grabbed Ricky's wrist, to pull him closer to him. “Let's go”.
Ricky hesitated first, but couldn't really do anything when Kai dragged him over the street and hurried away from the blonde and his father.

“Why would he scold him like that?” Ricky asked with a concerned voice to himself, and looked over his shoulder to caught a glimpse of his boyfriend, even though they were already way too far away.

This chapter pretty much ... but that's because my imagination is running wild and seem to hate me at the moment ^^
BUT, as for the update, I have one heck of an idea. So, look forward to that :D 
(gif by me. tho not so good... >>:)