Jerk!

Hyung... saranghaeyo!

DOUBLE UPDATE! YAY! :3

Ricky touched his face, and turned his attention to the book in front of him. What was that all about? I said nothing, and he... HE WHAT?!

"Yah, what's that suppose to mean?" Ricky roared with a low voice and tightened his fist. "I'm not a girl!"
L.Joe sighed and turned around, meeting eyes with Ricky and then did something that made the class turn around to the middle desk by the window.

He leaned in and pressed his lips against Ricky's. With widened eyes, Ricky stared at the blonde boy, who seemed slightly confused that the girl didn't respond to the kiss. He leaned back, and stared at Ricky with huge eyes.

"YAH!" Ricky shouted and covered his mouth with his one hand, and the other one pointing at the blonde. "I'M A BOY!".
L.Joe tilted his head to the side, and looked even more confused. "No, you're not" He said in a "duh"- voice and crossed his arms over his chest. "Prove it".
Ricky felt his eyes darken, as he rose from the chair and stood so that L.Joe was able to see that Ricky wore pants... and not a skirt...
"BOH?! Y-Y-YOU!" L.Joe shouted and flew up from his chair. "Y-Y-YOU KISSED ME!Y-YAH! I-I- I'M NOT-" L.Joe freaked out, he had just got his first kiss by a another boy!
The students gaped and stared at Ricky and L.Joe, who had caused the biggest scene ever. 
 


 

No. They didn't kiss xD I'm just a mean writer... *evil laugh* but it would be quite a scene for them to kiss, JUST LIKE THAT! XD
Hmph... L.Joe disagrees... >_<  tsk... he was one who kissed Ricky... tsk, tsk, tsk...




 


Ricky's POV

Ricky felt his fist tighten as he realised what L.Joe had thought of him, but instead of question him, he decided to leave it. It's not like we're going to be friends, anyway. What hurt your pride was the students around you that shot Ricky odd looks, almost like he was a wierdo. You mean boy, L.Joe...
He stared down in the book, and eventually forgot about the jerk next to him. He looked up on the whiteboard, and wrote down the answers in his writingbook. When the bell suddenly rang, and the class was ended, nobody rose to leave. L.Joe stared at his phone, and left first. Not until he had left, did everyone pack their things up and left too. 

"What the heck? Does that punk think he owns the school or what?" Ricky muttered to himself, as he packed up his things and left the classroom. Outside, stood the chubby cheeked girl, with a lollipop in . 
A smile came across Ricky's face as he walked up to her and recieved one as well.
"So?~" Sohee said, and tilted her head slightly to the said, and was obviously curious on how his class had been.
"I got to sit next to L.Joe..." Ricky muttered annoyingly and crossed his arms. "He thought I was a girl! And then that jerk made a scene, making everyone believe I had confessed to him! Aish!".

Sohee just smiled, and tapped his shoulder. "That's L.Joe. Always such a wierdo. But apart from that, how was the class anyway?".
Ricky gave it a thought, and then smiled. "It was good. Mr. Park was very kind, and funny. At first, I thought he was a student... he looks so young!".

Sohee giggled and nodded. "I know, right?! He's not the only teacher around here that looks like that. Choi Dongwook and Jung Jihoon looks younger than they are too. Choi Dongwook is the youngest, and probably the prettiest teacher I have ever seen. But he's a devil in disguise..." Sohee said, and pouted. "A girl came one minute late, but he didn't let her in and noted down that she hadn't come to class. And because she had been late, he gave us homework to read a book, with 300 pages, and then the next time we had him, we would write down a summary on it! IN ENGLISH".
Ricky gape, that was harsh. "Woah. Is he English teacher?".
"Yup. He's the best, but... he's mean! And Jung Jihoon is also English teacher, but he's like an angel. Everyone loves him because he's kind and don't give out much homework. He's also teaching physics and chemestry" Sohee said, with a dreamy sigh and shook her head. 
"So, Mr. Park, and Mr. Jung are good teacher?" Ricky said, and recieved a nod from Sohee. 
"The best".


Okay, was there anyone who noticed my choice of teachers? *wink wink*
THAT'S RIGHT, IT'S OUR ANGEL LEADER TEUKKIE, SOFTY KISSABLE LIPS SE7EN AND HOTASSBEAST RAIN!
I feel so awesome right now, TEHE ♥
How many of you would dodis if they were your teachers? I know I would... TEHE >w<