A wierd, and outstandingly beautiful person.

Hyung... saranghaeyo!

Ricky's POV
Everyday I Patiently Wait
Feeling Like A Fool But I Do Anyway
Nothing Can Feel As Sweet And As Real
As Knowing I Wasn't Waiting In Vain

 



  Kevin looked at the blonde guy who was peeking inside the room where Baekhyun and Ricky was at. Without hesitation, did he walk up to him, and placed his skinny fingers around L.Joe's wrist, only to caught some attention.

  "Wae?" L.Joe said, and glanced at Kevin with something in his eyes that Kevin couldn't put a name on. "Let go of me, now".
Kevin looked over L.Joe's shoulder, and without looking for longer than a second, did he pull out the blonde from their dorm, and didn't let go until he had shut the door close. He then looked at L.Joe with confusion in his eyes.

  "I'm not going to ask for an explanation" He said, calmly. "Because it is non of my buisness-".
"That's right, it's not" L.Joe sneered, and looked at the door. "And it never will either".
"Byunghyun-sshi" Kevin said, with a sharp voice and looked him straight in the eyes. "Don't you feel ashamed? Have you absolutely no sympathy what so ever? You let your friend beat Ricky to the edge of death, and now you come to our dorm, and spy on him?".

  L.Joe froze, what had that rascal just accused him of? He took one step closer to Kevin, and pierced his eyes on his. 
"I would never let anyone do that to somebody else" He hissed between his teeth. "What are you taking me for, huh?".
"An " Kevin answered, not thinking about the consequences he had just caused by letting L.Joe know what he thought about him. "Leave. I don't want to cause a scene to ruin your reputation".

  Before any of it could go any further, the door opened and Ricky stood by it. Wearing sweatpants and a matching hoodie, comfortable clothes that didn't hurt his injured body. He walked up to the two, and bowed before Kevin, before locking gaze with L.Joe. What came like a surprise, was that L.Joe quickly wrapped his fingers around Ricky's wrist, and ran away with him. 

  Ricky had absolutely no idea what was going on, or anything at all when L.Joe suddenly ran away - with him! Why would he do that? He wasn't in a position to do so... or was he? Ricky didn't know, but instead of questioning this gesture of his, he ran along. When L.Joe suddenly stopped, Ricky looked around and realized that they were all alone. 

  The two were panting like two lunatics where they stood, or Ricky a little bit more than L.Joe, since he wasn't much of an energetic kid that did sports. And the look of L.Joe, you didn't get the impression he did any sports either. But who knew, maybe he did?

  "L.Joe-sshi" Ricky said, in one breath, and tried to jerk his arm free from L.Joe's grip, only to get it even more tight than what it was before.
"Don't say anything" L.Joe muttered, and turned around to face Ricky. 

  He walked closer to him, and made Ricky bump into the wall. He let go of Ricky's wrist, and instead put it on the wall next to his head. And then, the two stood like that for the next five minutes. The height difference wasn't that big, which surprised Ricky slightly, since he himself was probably the shortest boy in the entire campus. 
Ricky gulped as his eyes left L.Joe's. Slowly, he watched over the blonde boy's every feature. His sharp jawline was the other thing other than his blonde hair that made him unique, Ricky thought and felt an urge to brush his fingers along with it. Then, there were his perfect lips - they weren't too puffy, nor were they too thin. Simply... kissable. 

  "Changhyun" L.Joe muttered under his breath and straightened his back. "Are you... feeling better?".
Ricky looked up to L.Joe's eyes and felt his cheeks heat up. He nodded slowly. "Yeh. A little sour, but other than that, I'm completely fine".
"That's a relief..." L.Joe sighed, and smiled a little. "Do you... have any memory of what happened?".
This time, Ricky shook his head, a little ashamed. Not only because he had no memory of who had helped him, but the fact that he had allowed the ones who had beat him to actually do it. 
"Ah... keurae?" L.Joe whispered with a sad voice. "Well... I hope you find the culprit who did this to you, eh? I need to go now... and you should probably forget about this. I'm sorry for pulling you away like that... making you feel uncomfortable... mhm, stay with your friends. And... don't misunderstand my intentions, I only did this because I saw your purple face. Arasso?".

  Ricky gulped at L.Joe's change of mood all so sudden, but nodded. Before he got the chance to ask him, L.Joe had spun around and quickly walked down the stairs. Dumbfounded, Ricky blinked and tilted his head to the side. 

  "What the heck? My face is not purple..." Ricky mumbled to himself and shook his head. "I don't get it... why start off so affectional, and then get all... angry? You're a very wierd person, L.Joe-ssi. A wierd, and outstandingly beautiful person".

 

 


 

The Original Chapter~ Confusion

So... I'm this HUGE addict of K-Dramas. And recently, I've been watching a heartbreaking one; "Scent of a woman" and just... Kim Sun Ah really acts good in that

drama, even though I usually prefer funny, non-realistic-or-sense-making-at-all. Anyway. There's this song that Junsu sings, that's just... so god damn good. As I
was writing this chapter, I listened to the song, and kind of got a whole other feeling. I recommend you to listen to the song while reading, but ofcourse, it's your
choice ^^  (and also, you should watch 'Scent of a woman' because it's sooo good!)

 FantasticMonster, and SO, here it is - "You are so beautiful" Junsu (JYJ) 

Kevin looked at the blonde guy who was peeking inside the room where Baekhyun and Ricky was at. Without hesitation, did he walk up to him, and placed his skinny fingers around L.Joe's wrist, only to caught some attention.

"Wae?" L.Joe sneered, and glanced at Kevin with something in his eyes that Kevin couldn't put a name on. "Let go of me, now".
Kevin looked over L.Joe's shoulder, and when his eyes had seen what L.Joe had just a minute ago, did he pull out the blonde from their dorm, and didn't let go until he had shut the door of the dorm close. He then looked at L.Joe with confusion in his eyes.

"I'm not going to ask for an explanation" He said, calmly. "Because it is non of my buisness-".
"That's right, it's not" L.Joe hissed back, not letting Kevin finish what he was saying, and glanced at the door. "And it never will either".
"Byunghyun-sshi" Kevin said, with a sharp voice and looked him straight in the eyes. "Don't you feel ashamed? Have you absolutely no sympathy what so ever? You let your friend beat Ricky to the edge of death, and now you come to our dorm, and spy on him?".

L.Joe froze, what had that rascal just accused him of? He took one step closer to Kevin, and pierced his eyes on his. 
"I would never let anyone do that to somebody else" He hissed between his teeth. "What are you taking me for, huh?".
"An " Kevin answered, not thinking about the consequences he had just caused by letting L.Joe know what he thought about him. "Leave. I don't want to cause a scene to ruin your reputation".

Before any of it could go any further, the door opened and Ricky stood by it. Wearing sweatpants and a matching hoodie, comfortable clothes that didn't hurt his injured body. He walked up to the two, and bowed before Kevin, before locking gaze with L.Joe. He had absolutely no idea what the two were talking about, but was sure it wasn't anything nice.
What came like a surprise, was when L.Joe quickly wrapped his fingers around Ricky's wrist, and ran away with him. 

Ricky had absolutely no idea what was going on, or anything at all when L.Joe suddenly ran away - with him! Why would he do that? He wasn't in a position to do so... or was he? Ricky didn't know, but instead of questioning this gesture of his, he ran along. When L.Joe suddenly stopped, Ricky looked around and realized that they were all alone, still in the school, but in a place he wasn't familiar with at all.

The two were panting like two lovers who had just finished off something hot where they stood. Ricky rolled his eyes, and tried to get a hold of his breath, since it was kind of awkward breathing all heavily around a guy that was not only the most popular in school - but the most handsomest as well.

"L.Joe-sshi" Ricky said, in one breath, and tried to jerk his arm free from L.Joe's grip, only to have it even more tight than before.
"Don't say anything" L.Joe muttered, and turned around to face Ricky. 
He walked closer to him, and made Ricky bump into the wall. He let go of Ricky's wrist, and instead put it on the wall next to his head. 

Not having the slightest idea what to say, L.Joe stared into the black haired boy in front of him, and felt his heart melt like an icecream in the sun. But it also broke, since he was the one to blame for the boy's injuries. How stupid can one be, he though and felt tears form his eyes as a memory flashed back into his mind ~

/ FLASHBACK /
L.Joe

L.Joe and Jonghyun had gone to the bathroom, and met Chansung there. What seemed wierd about the boy, was the change of mood. He used to be so bright and colorful - for being Chansung, that is - but now, he looked furious and in deep thought. The three had greeted each other, and had gone to do whatever it was they were doing. Jonghyun had gone to the shower rooms, while Chansung and himself were about to brush their teeth. 

"Joey-yah" Chansung complained, and looked down at him, with a wrynkle over his forehead. "My pride is hurt".
L.Joe had scoffed, not even giving the younger a look. "Gee man, sorry to hear that" He replied sarcastically and squeezed out some toothpaste over his brush.
"I'm serious, it's been really, REALLY hurt!" Chansung whined, but realised it was no idea to even try since L.Joe were busy brushing his teeth. Being the loyal companion he was, he shut up and brushed his teeth as well. 
L.Joe spit out and rinsed his mouth, before sighing and glancing at his friend. "Fine, tell me".

After hearing the most stupidest thing in his life; a boy who simply stood up against a mean thing Chansung had said, L.Joe packed his things up and leaned against the wall, waiting for Jonghyun.

"What do you want, Chansung? Lecture him?" He asked, and didn't look the taller in the eyes. "Fine. Do whatever, I don't really care. It's obviously something ridicolous to even give a thought about".
"No. It was something to think about. He snapped at me! Looked down at me! I'm a kingka, for crying out loud!" Chansung shouted, gaining several eyes on him. "Gomawo-yo. I won't bother you anymore in the future".
L.Joe rolled his eyes, and grabbed his wrist. "You better".

With a sigh, he let go and left as Jonghyun came back from the shower rooms, dressed in only a white towel around his hips. Little did he know what Chansung had meant with "lecture".

/ END OF FLASHBACK /

L.Joe's eyes filled itself with remorse, as he reached his one hand, and gently brushed it over Ricky's cheek. Ricky felt his heart flutter inside his chest at the touch, and gulped. What is he doing, just standing there? And why is my heart... doing this? 

L.Joe felt himself a little shaky, and gulped. "You must think I'm really annoying, don't you?".
Taken aback by the question, Ricky widened his eyes a little bit more than they already were. "Uh" He said, and tilted his head slightly to the side. "A-Ani, a little bold, sure, but...".
A smile formed L.Joe's lips, and he scoffed, even though he felt the happiness creeping up inside of him. "Jeongmal?".
"Mm" Ricky mumbled. "And you're very handsome too. For being a guy, I mean".
A little surprised, the smile disappeared from his lips, and instead formed an 'O'. "H-Hands-some?".
Ricky blushed, and looked away. Even though he was being sincere, he knew that maybe he shouldn't have said such a thing, especially at that moment. 

What surprised the two of them the most, was the action by L.Joe. He put his hands on Ricky's shoulders, and pulled him forward, just a little bit, to be able to wrap his arms around the boy's neck and gave him a tight hug. 

"You can't think of me that way" He whispered close to Ricky's ear, and felt like dying at that moment. "I'm not... to you, I'm not handsome. Nor will I ever be, got it? You should go out with Baekhyun. You'd make a great couple".
"B-but-" Ricky said, and wanted to let L.Joe know that they weren't dating - nor were they in love, but he got interrupted by the other boy who shushed him quiet.
"Ssch" L.Joe said, and sighed. "Don't look for me, and don't sit by me in class. Stay away from me. And... forget this ever happened. Got it?".
Ricky gulped, but nodded in response, earning a smile from L.Joe. "Bye then, princess".

 


Ey yo Sean, you mista Kingston~
  So, I decided to update this storeh, because... I just had to. I miss my subbies and comments from you guys, and...
I JUST COULDN'T WAIT ANYMORE BECAUSE MY PATIENCE IS VERY, VERY LIMITED :D It's a lot like the one that 
was erased, only... better, I hope. I will continue on with this story as normal, since it's pretty much this that needed 
to be written. a little... longer, I think? aish, just... read the upcoming chapters, they will be better. pinky promise! :D

  Have you guys been well? Enjoyed your summer break or... been to school? I've been watching variety shows NON-
STOP. Gosh, just effing love them... and EXO. I feel so... bad for saying that, since my heart is suppose to belong
to Wooyoung... it does, but Luhan & Kris & Kai & Chanyeol are like, ripping pieces and pieces of it. aish... :_:
  BTW~ did you watch
Teen Top's "Be ma girl" video?! :D I DID AND... I loved the vid, but not really the song. I'm sure
I will like it though, because I always end up liking things... <3 just like I did with 4Minute and... *crying out loud* EXO..
yeah... I didn't like them first... I was like; "eugh, two groups? suppose to be one? singing in chinese? hell to tha nah,
not liking" then I was like; "OMO, KRIS! OMO KAI! OMO BACON! OMO DERPYEOL! OMO LULU!" and so on...