Wha-what?

Hyung... saranghaeyo!

"How many times" & "Starlight's Song" - B1A4

Holding L.Joe's hand had never felt better, Ricky thought with a loving smile on his lips. Though it hadn't been that long the two had been separated, was it enough to make him realize just what a big impact the blonde had on him. Not that he minded. Ricky hadn't properly loved someone before, it had been crushes that with time had faded, and sure, it was nice not having to stick with one person, but L.Joe was everything Ricky'd ever wanted.

“Hm...”, L.Joe muttered as the two walked around in a CD store. His one hand brushed over the millions covers inside the small, crowded place. With SHINee's comeback, everyone was eager to get an album and poster of the boys.
“I think Changjo's a fan of Big Bang”.
Ricky's eyes widened in surprise and he turned his head towards L.Joe. “Jeongmal?”.
“Mm... but I think he already has their album”, L.Joe replied with a low voice as his eyes focused on the colorful CD covers.
“Maybe we could get him a t-shirt or a necklace?”, Ricky suggested, but L.Joe was somewhere far away so he didn't even hear Ricky.

Instead of being mad, Ricky chuckled and shook his head. He let go of L.Joe's hand and let the boy look through the CD's in peace, while he looked for a birthday gift for Changjo.
He decided that a CD would be too boring, so he walk down the small isle to the staircase that lead to accessories and other funny fan things.

As he got up on the second floor, was he surprised by all the things in the room. It was everything from clothes, to jewelries, to dolls and toys. What caught Ricky's eyes were the section of Big Bang things. T-shirts with enormous motives of the boys in Big Bang, their light stick, necklaces with the members names and nicknames, and dolls that looked exactly like them.
Ricky grabbed a doll that were suppose to be G-Dragon, with the red seaweed hair and the colorful graffiti jacket. And then there was the one that looked like Seungri, Taeyang, Daesung and Ricky's favorite that almost made him squeal, because boy was that doll cute, T.O.P.

“Ice cream hair”, Ricky said while giggling. Oh how he wanted that doll. “I wonder who's Changjo's bias”.
Somehow, was he drawn to the panda-like doll and he smiled. Ah, of course Seungri would be his bias! Changjo had mentioned that he liked cute things, and Seungri was definitely cute! And, he had also hummed to Seungri's “What can I do” a couple of times when they had been together.

“I'm getting him this!”, Ricky chuckled and turned around to bump into L.Joe. “Ouf”.
“Hey there. Oh! Big Bang dolls!”, he said in an attempt to sound excited, though he wasn't really a fan of the group.
“Ah, neh. I thought Changjo might like Seungri”, Ricky said jokingly.
“Seungri? But Changjo's favorite member is Taeyang though”, L.Joe replied and grabbed the doll with the tall mohawk and bare chest.
“Oh... really?”, Ricky said and failed to hide his disappointment. “Do you know why?”.
“Well... the guy dances, and so does Changjo”, L.Joe said with a shrug. “Let's buy this and wrap it up!”.

Ricky nodded and slowly walked behind L.Joe. Changjo danced? Since when? And why hadn't he told him that he did?

“Hey”, L.Joe said to a girl with long, long braids. “This one”.
She took the doll and gave L.Joe one heck of a big smile. “Neh oppa”.
A tight pout formed Ricky's lips over the scene in front of him. Though it wasn't surprising that L.Joe had some fangirls around him, it still bugged Ricky. But, only for a few minutes until L.Joe dragged him out of the store and let out a loud sigh.

“I hate girls...”, L.Joe whispered with a grin on his lips. “Let's get going to Changjo's then”.
Ricky smiled. “Arasseo!”.

Surprise filled Ricky's body when L.Joe told the taxi chauffeur to take them to one of the finer areas in Busan, because in all honesty was Changjo not the type that struck Ricky as someone who's rich. If he remembered correctly, had the boy told him that he'd got all of his designer clothes from Chunji, who was like a mother and father to him that supported him not only with clothes, but also food.
The picture Ricky had of Changjo, was that he was a troublemaker that lived his life on the edge. He did seem tough and quite rough on the outside, but Ricky knew that on the inside, was the kid just as soft as silk.

“I'm just going to call Chunji”, L.Joe said absentmindedly and turned his whole body towards the glass as he spoke to the other guy.
Though the gesture was a little suspicious, did Ricky only shrug and kept his eyes steadily on the scenery outside the glass window. Though there were mostly gray streets he looked at, was it somehow pretty to him. And as the ride got on and they rode around in the more “upper class” area, Ricky felt himself gape at the amazing buildings and costume clothed men and women.

“Oh, we're close. - You can stop here”, L.Joe said and reached for his wallet to pay for the ride.
Ricky got out of cab and felt completely out of place. He weren't born in a rich family, so he hadn't been able to see the glorious side of Seoul, the less had he seen it in Busan.

“Shall we?”, L.Joe asked and gave him a soft smile.
Ricky nodded slowly and walked beside L.Joe on the newly laid asphalt street. Even walking there was different, Ricky thought.

“It's so different”, he said and received attention from his boyfriend.
“I know”, he murmured and squeezed Ricky's hand. “We'll drop the gift and leave”.
“No, no it's not that”, Ricky quickly said and looked into L.Joe's eyes. “I like it. Ish.”.
L.Joe snickered and shook his head. “You say that now, but once the craziness starts to show, you'll want to run away”.

Ricky made a face; he wouldn't ever run from here. Not even if zombies hunted him. Though the people on the streets were busy, did they give off a friendly feeling.

“I don't know what Changjo's told you... but that's Chunji's parents' house. And beside it, is Chunji's house that he's sharing with Changjo”, L.Joe informed him and pointed at two great buildings in gray.
Nope, Ricky thought, not at all what I'd pictured Changjo to live in.
Unlike the other buildings, were those two decorated with floral shapes and had backyards with beautiful cherry blossom trees that bloomed beautifully. It was probably the only ones that had life in them, all the other houses in the area looked dull and boring. Not even the doors stood out; everything looked the same.

L.Joe pulled Ricky with him to the doorstep and pushed the little button. A display was positioned on the left side of the door and showed a sleepy, not very attractive Chunji on it, wrapped in a flowery blanket.

“Welcome”, he muttered and turned around just before the display darkened and a clicking sound was heard.
L.Joe opened the door and walked inside, leaving Ricky in quite the daze. What exactly had he missed out on? Since when... did people use displays and pushed buttons to open their doors?


“I'm going to take a shower...”, Chunji muttered from inside, waking Ricky up.
He walked inside and shut the door. On the inside, was it similar to L.Joe's dorm, to be honest. All white furniture, not many colorful things.
Ricky sighed, well, it wasn't gray.
L.Joe had already made himself comfortable on the sofa and watched TV, it wasn't a nice view to Ricky. Though he'd know Chunji forever, was that not acceptable.

“Yah”, Ricky whined and removed his shoes and put on a pair of white slippers. “Don't watch TV like that...”.
L.Joe shrugged. “It's alright, Ricky. Chunji's not going to bite me for watching TV”.
“Shouldn't we... go to Changjo and give him his birthday gift?”, Ricky asked to change the subject.
Without leaving the TV with his eyes, L.Joe answered; “He's not home yet. So, might as well watch TV”.

Okay, Ricky thought after taking a deep breath. They are close, close friends. Ricky was one of those who didn't like it when people that visited their friends acted as if they owned the place. He didn't see the point in it; if you'd act like that, then you could've just stayed home in the first place.
But, since it was L.Joe, Ricky decided not to make such a big deal of it.

“Hey Ricky”, L.Joe said suddenly with a voice very unlike him. It was... cold and almost... angry.
“Y-yes?”, Ricky replied and was surprised by his sudden stutter. “I mean, what?”.
“Can you get me a soda in the fridge?”, L.Joe asked and turned around to see his boyfriend standing awkwardly in the middle of the floor. He raised an eyebrow. “Why are you standing there? There's a whole couch, an armchair and I don't know what, that you can sit on”.
Ricky shrugged. “I don't know... being in a house where the owner's not present of kind of creeps me out, I guess”.
“Consider it my house then. Chunji stole my interior anyway”, L.Joe said with a small smile and waved his hand at Ricky. “Soda. Now”.
Ricky rolled his eyes. How was he suppose to think of the house as L.Joe's when he had told him earlier that it belonged to Chunji? Aish, stupid blonde...
“Get it yourself”, Ricky replied shortly and sat down on the couch and stuck out his tongue. “Pabo”.
L.Joe rolled his eyes and got up from the couch and walked up to the kitchen to get himself the drink. Ricky looked around the place. It did look insanely much like L.Joe's dorm. It was as he was in it right there and then. The only thing that really kept the house and L.Joe's dorm apart, was the staircase to the 2nd floor. And then the book case filled with books and frames with photos.

“Yeah, don't be fooled by the books. Chunji's never read any of them”, L.Joe commented and returned to the sofa with a coke. “He got them to impress on his parents, to fool them into thinking he's smart”.
Ricky chuckled and hit L.Joe on his thigh. “Liar, I'm sure he's really smart!”.
“Yah”, L.Joe said and stared at Ricky with disbelief in his eyes. “Did you just hit me?”.
Ricky laughed and nodded his head. “Oh, I did”.
“Tsk, tsk, tsk... someone's gained confidence”, L.Joe muttered and wrestled him down on the sofa, and tickled his sides.

Ricky roared with laughter and tried to push the blonde off of him, but with his legs s around his was it impossible.

“Stop it, stop it!”, Ricky screamed when L.Joe caught his wrist and held them tightly over his head while his hand d his sides and squeezed.
“Say; “L.Joe oppa's the best” and I will”, L.Joe said with a wide smirk that indeed looked like L.Joe.
“NEVER!”, Ricky shouted and was taken aback when L.Joe straddled him and let go of his arms to multiply the tickling with his other hand. “AAAH, ARRASEO, ARRASEO, I'LL SAY IT!”.
“Joah. Go on”, L.Joe said and stopped tickling to fully watch and hear his boyfriend say the mentioned sentence.
“L.Joe”, he began and squeezed his lips into a tight pout, because saying such a silly thing was probably the most embarrassing thing he'd ever do. “OPPASTHEBEST”.
“Pfft, you're not getting away with it that easy”, L.Joe said and leaned closer to the boy. “Again”.
“You're a psychopath”, Ricky whined, but decided to hurt his pride this time. “L.Joe oppa's the best”.
“That's my princess”, L.Joe whispered with a smirk and gently pressed his lips against Ricky's into a soft kiss.

Ricky felt warm underneath L.Joe and he figured saying that was kind of worth it, since he was awarded with that kiss.
When L.Joe rose from the couch, did a door close and a bag dropped to the floor. Ricky turned his head towards the door and saw a sullen Changjo standing by it.
What surprised him the most, was how the sulkiness faded into something more painful and hurt expression and that he turned around and left.

“Changjo!”, he shouted and quickly sat up on the couch, ready to go after him. But with a hand around his wrist that held him back, Ricky was stuck. “Wae?”.
“Ricky”, L.Joe said sternly. “Don't you dare go after him. You're with me now. And if you're going after him, then we're over”.
Ricky stared at L.Joe with wide eyes. Wha-what?


 



Uh-Oh! ;; please, please, please tell me your thoughts about this chapter!
I didn't plan on ending it so dramatic... but you know me... lol. :(
and I couldn't paste a link of the song, so just... listen to it on yt, kay? :)
because B1A4's album was just sooo darn good!


xx Eunji